• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Parents get shot; Neighbors call SWAT

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
That 1st one was awesome. The 2nd was retarded. Who is that addicted to halo? I thought it was fun but not shoot-my- parents-for-banning-it-from-me fun.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
I think the neighbors were just jealous and decided to pull a little prank. Regarding the second story, I'm pretty sure it was more of an internal conflict with the parents that started the incident rather than the confiscation of the Halo game.

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
The media tend to blame society's problems on video games and gamers.

"This man shot this man in the head.". "That sounds awfully like the game Halo..."
"This man is a terrorists." "Oh there's terrorists in that Counter Strike game".

Probably wasn't even the game. They just said it for a story. And if he were to carry the box, my bet is he was using it to hide some things. Illegal things.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
a limit that i will gladly encourage those related to me to bypass.

it's silly. it's like there's a murder and you've got "ZOMG DAT DER HALO 3 IS THE PROBLEM".

I'm not saying that I would support such a law in the least, but rather that government intervention will be inevitable if cases like this persist.
While this is probably a long way off from now, it's nigh bound to happen if the number of game-related crimes/deaths goes up as it has been over the past decade.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
The second article supports my prediction that in the future, addiction and obsession over video games will become so much more frequent that there will be, just as there is a legal drinking limit, a legal gaming limit. Watch and see.

I'm sorry, you are not 15. You can not buy Cooking Mama, Imagine Ice Skating, Animal Crossing, or Piglet's Big Adventure.

I DEARLY hope not. That would be scary.

XenonSovereign

The End Boss of KHInsider
I generally think you're a decent guy Xen, but if you're able to laugh at this you must be a quite fucking moron.
Or I just don't have the right sense of humor.

Nevertheless, this is actually rather old. :/

It's okay, I've been called worst.

I laugh at the Swat but the second one is sad.
PS. I like the title.

Yeah, I tried to make it rhyme...

Togo

Awards
I generally think you're a decent guy Xen, but if you're able to laugh at this you must be quite a fucking moron.
Or I just don't have the right sense of humor.

Nevertheless, this is actually rather old. :/

I found it funny, I found it funny because of the stupid fucking retarded people in this world who deserve to be killed themselves. Who would murder their parents over a game? The guy who did it doesnt deserve a life sentence he deserves a death sentence.

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
The second article supports my prediction that in the future, addiction and obsession over video games will become so much more frequent that there will be, just as there is a legal drinking limit, a legal gaming limit. Watch and see.

Video gaming is dangerous?

I found it funny, I found it funny because of the stupid fucking retarded people in this world who deserve to be killed themselves. Who would murder their parents over a game? The guy who did it doesnt deserve a life sentence he deserves a death sentence.

Life sentence. Not easy death. :D

Bless the Discussion forum

I think I just threw up a bit :|

Gatorade

Naturally, we called it Gatorade

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I think I just threw up a bit :|

Quite close to the reaction I expected, actually.

That kid is crazy, in the third article. Who the hell in their right mind would want to go to school so badly as to drive there, especially when you're only 6?

Last edited:

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
I'm sorry, you are not 15. You can not buy Cooking Mama, Imagine Ice Skating, Animal Crossing, or Piglet's Big Adventure.

I DEARLY hope not. That would be scary.

Hahaha, no, that's not exactly what I meant by a "gaming limit"!
I meant that there would be a certain amount of time that one is legally allowed to play video games until a certain amount of non-gaming time passes.
Of course, such a law would only be created if the rate of video game-related crimes at least triples what it is today. But look back on the last decade, and how much video games have taken off since the beginning of that decade. Will video game popularity, and therefore obsession, continue to increase at such a rate in the future, eventually forcing the government to take action? That's what worries me.

XenonSovereign

The End Boss of KHInsider
Kid's still a child that can't separate fantasy from reality efficiently (same applies to all those psychos out there, but children are excusable); the parents have to take some beef over what he does.
Yeah, but since he's a 6 year old, he has the most reasonable excuse on why he can't tell the difference.

I think that the parent's should take the blame for the 6 year old's actions. I agree with you, Eraser Rain. but it's also the fact that the parent's let him play that game or whatever it was. a 6 year old shouldn't be exposed to that level of maturity at such a young age. the parents are idiots for letting him play the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back