• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Parasite Eve trademarked in Europe

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

The Dead Skin

like tears in rain.
Awards
i s2g if this is bait whoever pulled my leg on this is gonna get a copy of deep fear shoved down their throat

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Don't companies do this to expend the rights to a game?

shuyin_zer0

Awards
Don't companies do this to expend the rights to a game?

Usually, however Square’s rights to PE’s name, villain, and plot expired YEARS ago, hence we ended up with The 3rd Birthday (they could only make a game using their original characters). Something’s cooking

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Or not. Could be them just protecting their IPs. With that million loss they have, all I expect from Square is to pump AAA projects to coup the loss.

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards
I wouldn't be surprised if it's either 1) a DLC game for PS Classic or 2) PS1 Classics on PS4

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards
Could be a smartphone port of the first game, similar to Valkyrie Profile.

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards
Parasite Eve 1 is amazing.
Parasite Eve 2 has a good plot, but boring gameplay.
The 3rd Birthday has an awful plot, but fun gameplay.

My 2 cents.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Or not. Could be them just protecting their IPs. With that million loss they have, all I expect from Square is to pump AAA projects to coup the loss.

(I know you said this ten million years ago)

They would have renewed the name a long time ago if that were the case. This is likely a “new” project (like a port or mobile game)

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
(I know you said this ten million years ago)

They would have renewed the name a long time ago if that were the case. This is likely a “new” project (like a port or mobile game)
True. Maybe they're pulling a Capcom and want to test how much interest there currently exist for the franchise? I mean, this could be Square's competitor to Resident Evil, but smaller. And they could pull, yet another Capcom, and go from Third Birthday to Parasite Eve 3.

Back