• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

PaRappa the Rapper remasterd

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
[video=youtube;Z7380_YgbV8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7380_YgbV8[/video]

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards
Tried the demo. Gameplay looks really nice in HD. Pre-rendered cutscenes sadly remain the same low quality video files as found on the PS1 disc.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Tried the demo. Gameplay looks really nice in HD. Pre-rendered cutscenes sadly remain the same low quality video files as found on the PS1 disc.
agreed i wish they updated the cutscenes but i think they want to keep the old school feel to it but the gameplay seem like it was faster then orginal or just me

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards
It shouldn't be that difficult to re-create them though. It's also a very short game! They don't have to be 100% identical in terms of angles and movements. Just make them match the audio and be in the same locations as the original. Otherwise, I feel like it might even be possible to vectorise the whole shebang.

But yeah, the demo has problems with pretty massive input lag. They've compensated by making the timing less strict but Hatsune Miku this is not, lol. So it's not that it's faster, but even if you press the buttons on time there will be a delay so it might feel like you're not keeping up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back