• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Paramore

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris

I share this account w/ my mom lmao
Awards
They're pretty good. But, they need to make more videos instead of whoring Misery Business for another year.

T

Tyler Durden

I agree with Fatal Advent on that point.

But, they are good and she is hot. This band is teh win.

darkshadow666

nothing from nowhere im no one at all....
love. thats all i can say. i love them more and more as i listen to Riot! because i didnt ever get All We Know is Falling. but i loved them still.
and Fatal Advent is right. i dont like that song as much as i like Crushcrushcrush or For a Pessimist I'm Pretty Optimistic. they need a video for one of those songs.
hayley is pretty too :)

Ysu

Formerly Kown as..
Website
www.myspace.com
They're pretty good. But, they need to make more videos instead of whoring Misery Business for another year.

YouTube - Paramore - Hallelujah (Official Video)

Listen to British radio guvn'or! Thats their UK single and my favorite song off RIOT!

Paramore as a band is hawt, not just Hayley. And yes, as a heterosexual man, I can safely say the really young band members are all hawt :thumbup:

For a Pessimist, I'm pretty Optimistic and Born for this off RIOT! are good too.

ravi_the_KH_luve

omg!
i <3 the same songs. =)
but then again i love For A Pessimist, I'm Pretty Optimistic, Pressure, Crush Crush Crush and Misery business.

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
Hah, an understatement, but yes. XD

My girlfriend is hooked on them too, so we tend to listen them a lot. XD

Haley has an amazing voice, and the lyrics are just as sharp as they are catchy, flowing GREATLY with the tune in the music.

ravi_the_KH_luve

the only thing that bothers me about Hayley is her teeth. =\
if anyone else hasn't noticed, she as a gap in her two front teeth. ;-;
poor her.
she is really pretty, dont get me wrong,
but like with her teeth fized from that gap, she would look AMAZING.
(no homo) =]

D

Deleted member 35867

Alright, Melli saw this thread, but DO NOT let Sammii <3 se this thread. XD Oh, and Paramore is pretty cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back