• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Paradox: Goddess of Fate

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ImmortalBlue

So, either I am completely useless *a total possibility* or it is very difficult to beat this bloody cup. Any pointers on how to get past the 11-20 rounds? That would be the one with the points...

Thanks.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Use Peter-Pan a lot, he damages the monsters a ton and he gets you tons of points for Jiminie's journal. Getting through the monsters is no problem, Pete is the one who really knocks out your points, you need to avoid/evade all his bomb attacks and just keep smacking him adn watch out for his charging attack and you should be good, he follows a pattern with his attacks

ImmortalBlue

I've been having some trouble even getting to that part. I have been using Peter Pan, but I still have been running out a little short of the mark. Should I be using the special attack, or just have Peter Pan summoned?

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
You should be using his special attack, because that's what damages them and gives you points

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back