• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Paradox Goddess of fate cup

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KeybladeFinale

Paradox Goddess of Fate Cup

Anyone having as much trouble with this as i am

i cant get past round 20 because i keep loosing all my points, stupid titan rules

any tips?

Xaryn

Re: Paradox Goddess of Fate Cup

When you get to the 10-20 rounds first summon Stitch and keep using his ohana! limit (once active keep mashing square) until he is dismissed. Then bring out Genie and use his Drive? ability and select Final Form and use the limit; you will be invulnerable for the duration of the attack and will deal out a lot of damage. Do this every round except when you come to the ice boss just bring out Genie and use final form and the limit attack for the whole round; this should reduce him to one or two life bars after which you can just pound on him until he's dead. Once you get to Pete on round 20, I suggest avoiding his attacks with double jump or dash and bring out Genie whenever possible. I finished off Pete with 246 points remaining and in the course of the previous rounds amassed about 13,000 orbs. Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back