• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Paradise!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Battlecry

Who the hell do you think I am!?
Website
www.myspace.com
I intended on making this an RP, but i'm too lasy to manage something of that caliber. :DD So instead, I bring you a story of sorts.

-------------

three different worlds;
three different people;
three different paths...
once they discover who they are, and their true purposes, they will share the same destiny.

&Card One; Prologue.

Thump.

A young girl fell to the ground, about the age of thirteen; badly injured. She had long, jet-black hair, and even though her eyes were squinting from the pain she was feeling, you could clearly see that their was a glint of dark blue in her irises. Four older girls surrounded her, all dressed in the same school uniform; staring down at the girl with devilish smirks.
"Learned your lesson, Sayuri?" One of the girls, seemingly the leader of the 'clique', scoffed at her. She, along with the other three fourteen year-olds, all had darkly-tanned skin, and a bit too much makeup for their age, or anyone for that matter. They were looked on as part of the "popular crowd", and they were well-known around school. Undoubtedly, the event occuring then would soon spread around the whole gossiping groups of their junior high school.

Sayuri, with much difficulty, rose to her feet. She had a bit of a cocky look on her face, but that was most unlike her nature. She didn't have much of a fighting spirit at all. "A lesson? How can I learn anything....from a group of stupid ganguro girls?"
"Tch," The girl placed her hands onto her hips, and looked upon the girl with disgust, "you'll eat those words, little girl." As if ordering it, one of the older girls struck Sayuri in the stomach with her leg, and the black-haired girl quickly fell back to the grass-covered ground.
"I-is that the best...you can d-do..?" Sayuri wiped the blood from the side of her lips, sitting upright. Barely moving took all of her strength, so it was out of the question for her to stand up.
The same girl who had kicked her cracked her knuckles, "You just never learn!" Her arm thrusted forward to punch her, and Sayuri tightly closed her eyes, and braced herself for impact. After a few moments have passed, nothing had happened to her. She slowly lifted her eyelids, filled with curiousity, an her vision soon became clear.

A tall redhead, dressed in the same school uniform as Sayuri, was clenching onto the girl's arm, twisting it violently. She had blocked her attack, and it seemed shhe was right on time appearing the way she did.
"Aaagh!" The girl screamed in pain, "Let me go!!"
The mysterious red-haired girl frowned. "Aw, fine. Have it your way." She bent her wrist backwards, probably breaking it from the sheer force, and then kicked her backwards, sending her into another one of the girls.

"Eureka-chan!"

Sayuri looked up at her rescuer with a fond smile, even though she was badly hurt. It looked as if the two girls were friends.
"Idiot. You're a mess." Eureka crossed her arms, facing away from her. She was staring into the eyes of the girl before her, who commanded the other three girls. Sayuri didn't reply to her friend's reaction; she knew it was all in good terms.
"You think you can get away with th-"

Eureka elbowed the girl, "Masuka" as she had heard, in mid-sentence. Eureka wasn't very popular around school, and she despised almost all those who were.
"Yes, actually. You morons can't even be on level-footing with me when it comes to fighting. While you're all carelessly playing dress-up at home, i've been doing things actually important; such as studying for tests, reading a book or two, and even toning up my defensive skills. Of course, you can already see that." Eureka's icy blue eyes pierced the girl with a frightening stare, and that was just enough to intimidate the lot of them. There wasn't much use for words, her presence was powerful at just that.

"I-I.." Masuka stepped backwards, along with the other girls. This charade was obviously over and done with. "Ugh..you'll regret this! You don't know what you're dealing with!!"
"Hmph." Eureka and Sayuri watched as the group of eigth graders fled, and vanished from site. "..Damn, i'm good." Eureka turned around to Sayuri, and crouched down to her level. She didn't look that bad, but being her best friend, she was horribly concerned...even though her careless expression didn't show that. "Hey..you're alright..?" Her voice changed from a raspy, angry tone, to an almost soft and comforting one.
Sayuri nodded energetically, "Y-yes." Eureka offered a helping hand, and Sayuri quickly grasped it, and she was lifted upward. Standing beside eachother, Eureka seemed alot older than her black-haired friend, but truthfully, Eureka was merely twelve years old. Her physical features, and the way she acted was a sure misguidance to her age. "Why did you do that, though? I don't owe you anything--"

"..That you don't." The redhead looked off towards the opposite direction, avoiding eye contact, "but I owe you. I haven't had a true friend in a while. It definately wouldn't help if you were hurt, you know." She grinned, which was rare for a person of her nature. Eureka's head turned over to Sayuri, a moment of silence passing, but it soon then was broken. "Say, why were they doing that anyway?"
"Wh-what?! You mean you helped me without knowing what was going on?" Sayuri laughed silently to herself, already knowing that Eureka was a bit headstrong sometimes. "You remember that today is Valentine's Day, right?"
"Bleh," Eureka stuck her tounge out, "yeah, now that you've just reminded me. You know I hate love-dovey stuff like that.."
"Hehe. Well, Masuka's..boyfriend sent me a valentine."
"So?"
"And chocolates."
"..So?"
"....and flowers."
"Ah." Eureka began walking, and Sayuri soon followed. "She found out, got jealous, and...that happened." Sayuri nodded, limping a bit as they walked.

"Oh, right." Eureka halted her footsteps, and squatted down.
"..what are you doing?"
"Piggy-back ride. Your leg hurts, right? So....c'mon." Sayuri gazed at her in the upmost disbelief, "..idiot! This'll never happen again, so take your chances!!"

Sayuri giggled light-heartedly, "Mmmm..right!" She sat onto her friend's back, and wrapped her arms loosely around her neck. "Giddy up!"

"...you loser."

-------------

"Everyone who has obtained this message: report to my destination. A major crisis may occur on Earth."

Three cloaked figures zoomed through the sky in a black flash, all of them having unique facial traits. Once they landed on the ground, surrounded by unknowing citizens, they appraoached a similar-clothed man. As they stood still, the humans walking in the sidewalks passed through them, as if they were merely holograms.
"What is the matter, Akuma-sama?" One of the figures spoke, having a crisp British accent. He had somewhat of a sophisticated look to him, and his pale skin made him seem a bit dreary. No doubt, he appeared well into his thirties to anyone that was able to see him. Appeared, that is. He had existed for hundreds of millions of years, in truth.

"The Ankoku, Von. It's seal has begun to break. For what reason; I am unaware, but the three of you know what must happen. The Ranpu and The Enkatsu must also gain power, in order to for there to be balance between the three worlds. Be sure to locate them within the next twenty-four hours. Until then, I will not be needing to see you three. Your mission has started."

"Sir." The three beings dispersed in thin air, and the one called upon as Akuma opened a rift in the space infront of him by holding a card of some sorts in the air.
Once the rift grew larger, it turned into a large white door, engraved with what appeared to be an ancient language of somesorts. Akuma chanted a foreign verse, which one would perceive to be the script on the white door, and it slowly opened before him. Without wasting time, he walked through the door. The image it granted was definately that of a very distant place. Its architecture was similar to that of a complex and large-scale prison. Just the mere sight of it made a chill run down anyone's spine.
Statues of gargoyles were scattered about, and spikes lined the cells, along with energy-sapping fences around them.
The black tiles of the floor were rigged with motion-sensing traps, which would either paralyze or encase any being who made any sudden movements within the cells. Everything was pitch black, and the only glimpse of light were the cloaked figures whom walked along the hallways, holding lit lanterns. That was nothing -- the creatures within the cells was what to be feared the most. As soon as Akuma had entered, an ear-blistering growl of a beast who was encaged within the cells was heard, and the white door slammed tightly shut.

-------------

"Owowowow!!"
"Shut up. I can't put the bandages on until I put on the antibioti--"
"Ooow!!" Sayuri began to flail around, the stinging pain of her wounds being cleaned causing it, and she ending up kicking Eureka flat in the face.
"Goddammit, Sayuri!"
"Sorry!"
Eureka heavily sighed, and stood up. "There. Done." They were in the kitchen of Sayuri's house, since it was much closer to them than Eureka's, and for many other logical reasons.
"Thank you, Eureka-chan!"
"Ah, no big whoop. Can I go home now? Mrs. Tamayuki gave me a shitload of homework to do today.."
"Oh, right..see you tomorrow morning, then."
"Later."

And with that being said, Eureka grabbed her backpack, and headed out the door. She sprinted towards her house, already a bit tired. Looking up at the sky, she could already tell it was about 6:00 P.M. already. Nearing her house, and practically out of breath, she stopped at a cemetary. It was a small one, and it didn't take her much time until she stopped infront of two tombstones.
"Sorry Mom; brother...I didn't bring anything to offer today." She didn't seem very sad, because it had been years since they had passed away, and she already had time to accept their deaths. "I'll bring something tomorrow, I promise."

"Oh, isn't that sweet."

Eureka felt a hand upon her shoulder, and she quickly turned around, her arms up in a fighting stance.

"Don't be alarmed--"
"Who are you?"
"My name is Von Rausenbol, my dear."
"Don't call me that! I don't even know you! Stay the hell away from me--"
"Oh, Eureka-san, it's been a while. I'm not surprised you don't remember."

The redhead stepped backwards as the man pulled a card out of his pocket, and it glowed faintly with a black hue.

"What do you want!?"
"Take this card."
"...Why should I?"
"It is yours. After all, you are one of the 'Three'."
"What?"

The card appeared in her hand, and the man pulled his hood down to see her eye-to-eye.

"You are the Warrior of Hell."

-------------

DUNDUNDUN.

It's the Prologue; and it was a bit rushed. @___@; Tell me what you think.

Last edited:

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
Interesting plot, Battle. It keeps you focused the whole way through. You describe things well, and your grammar is on par. Just a little suggestion: when writing novels, it's typical to not use more than one exclamation mark.

I look forward to the next chapter. ^_^

~<3

Haku

<3
That was a really awesome start so far, very full of bright clear explainations and fluent thoughts.

Battlecry

Who the hell do you think I am!?
Website
www.myspace.com
( lul, k. Here we go. xD )

&Card Two; Nightfall.

A somewhat 'height challenged' boy stood impatiently outside of the large middle school he attended, constantly checking his silver rolex watch. His black middle school uniform was properly buttoned, and he wore thin, black glasses. Looking into his irises, you could clearly see that they were mismatched.
His right eye was a deep crimson color, while the other was almost white. His hair was short, a bit of a silvery color, and combed back. He turned around, and saw a taller boy approach him, with nappy dark-brown hair in a spiked-up fashion. Undoubtedbly, the local market was having a hairgel shortage.

"Suteki, You're late!" The shorter boy proclaimed. He was obviously frustrated.

Thinking of something witty and/or humorous, he replied, "..A WIZARD ARRIVES PRECISELY WHEN HE MEANS TO!"

"Yeah, yeah, very funny. I've been waiting for hours. The new arcade's opened today, it's just down the street."

Suteki looked almost the complete opposite of the boy next to him. He was a bit taller, had a a more masculine figure (for a twelve year-old, anyway), and his uniform was unkempt. An odd pair, at the least.
"Alright, just don't get your panties in a knot. Let's just go, Hakumei." The two of them looked eachother in the eye, and they both knew what the other was thinking. The two of them were always competitive. "Last one there buys all the tokens; deal?"

"You're on."

And with that said, the two dashed off with incredible speed, but halfway towards their destination, Suteki had advanced passed him, and not long after, left is friend in the dust. When Hakumei had finally caught up, Suteki was already at the arcade.

"Pay up, rich boy!" The brunette smirked, proud of his victory. He always won when it came to sports or races, anyway.
"No use," Hakumei replied, "It's closed. We could've gone if you weren't so late."
"Hey, it wasn't my fault."
"Yes, it was! Look, it's almost 7:30 already. I waited for you since a quarter to six!"
"Whatever, i'm going home."
"...Fine."

The two turned their heads, and headed seperate ways.

-------------

"Look, dude, the crazy-guy asylum isn't in this direction." A tall redhead crossed her arms; her blue eyes like darts.
"Hmph," The british blonde silently laughed to himself, "You don't have to believe me, Eureka-san, but--"
"How do you know my name? Are you some kind of creepy stalker? I've got to warn you, I have quite the kick.."
"The answers you seek lye in this card," the plain, black card hovering in the air fell slowly, and Eureka grabbed it without a moment wasted.
"So, if I just take this card, you'll go away, right?"
"Cross my heart, m'dear."
"In that case..," Her pale hand opened, gazing upon the card. It glowed its faint hue of black, and a flash of blinding light revealed an image upon the card. A long, black katana, surrounded in flames.

As the image became clearer, a line of black thorns had the words in bold:

"The Ankoku."

"Hey, what is--" Eureka peered away from the card, only to see the mysterious man had vanished. "'The hell...?"

Taking one last glance at the strange card, she placed it into her black bookbag, and wearily headed home.

-------------

"Ugh, I can't believe that guy. My mom wouldn't let me leave until my homework was done, he shouldn't be blaming me. Ah, who cares. It's just an arcade, anyway." Suteki's arms were laced behind his head in a carefree manner, then he noticed that he was somewhere he had never been before. "Crap...I'm lost, aren't I?" Seeing as though it was dark out, there was a chance that he had been lead astray by not being able to see clearly in the night. "This is just great. My mom'll be pissed..." He sighed, then took out his cellphone.
The time read 8:16 P.M., and when he opened it, it gave off enough light for him too see better. Suteki lifted the phone up in the air, and then saw that he was in a forest-like atmosphere.
Turning behind him, he could see that no one was around. "Man...," He held down a button, intending to contact his mother, yet he didn't have any reception. He couldn't call anyone in a place like that. "Dammit, dammit, dammit!"

"Boo!"

"Aaaah! What was that?!" The brunette turned around, shining the light of the phone in his hand to see what the sound was.
"Hey, get that out of my face, nyeh." A figure clothed in black robes approached Suteki.
"Hunh? Who're you? And what're you doin'?" The brunette had asked, a short yawn following after.
"Nyeh, i'm just a delivery boy."
"...and your name?" The boy questioned skeptically.
"Eskunel," He muttered, pulling down the hood that was overshadowing his face, "Eskunel Meletes, nyeh." Suteki's light still shone upon him, and he was able to see that the figure infront of him appeared to be a teenager -- only a few years older than him, it seemed. He had dark brown eyes, and his hair was wavy and black, and was kept back in a clean ponytail.

"You do know this is a bit weird, right?"
"Hehe, you're different from what I expected, nyeh. The boss always went on about things all seriously, and always was talking about the prophecies an all that stuff--" Eskunel childishly covered his mouth, "oops, nyeh, didn't mean to say that."
"Whoa, whoa, whoa..what are you talking about?"
"Nothing important, little guy. Here, take this, nyeh." He opened his hand, and revealed a plain, white card. It was surrounded with a white aura, so it was easy to see, despite the dark shadows of nightfall.

"Er..," Suteki's arm slowly extended towards the card, but then he had halted. "W-wait, what's the point of me taking this card? What do you get out of it, and what do I..?"
"This isn't something between you and me, nyeh, this has to do with things much more bigger than that. I bet you will find that out soon though, nyeh, it won't be long."
"...What do you mean..? Ah, forget it. I get a free friggin' card, anyway." He snatched the object from his hand, and took a good look at it, squinting one of his golden-colored eyes.

An image appeared on it, revealing a silver katana, wrapped in shards of ice. Two light-blue wings were at the bottom, and on them there was cursive writing:

"The Ranpu".

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
Yay! Another chapter to grind to dust. >:3 Hehe, kidding.

Well, it was good. Not much happened, but enough that it kept you interested. I like that each of your character's have a different style of speech. It makes things more interesting.

Your grammar is still okay, for what I've seen.

=D

Haku

<3
This chapter was very vibrant with clear discriptions just like the first one, great job.

Aly-chan

oh u prankstahs &#9733;
>:3

Just few misspellings in the first chapter, but I love what you have so far, hun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back