• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Paper Trail

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
Paper trail T.I.'s new album released Sept.30.2008
so who has it and who likes it i have it and my fav song so far is swing ya rag

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
I bought it Tuesday, and I have to say that it's definitely better than Tha Carter III, and right now I'm liking it more than Kanye's Graduation. For those of you who thought last year's T.I. Vs. T.I.P. was a half-assed effort, Paper Trail is definitely something the King of the South put his heart and soul into. I'd give the album 4.5/5 stars. My favorite tracks are:

Live Your Life - Rihanna's chorus and hook are addictive and one of T.I.'s best to date. 5/5
Dead & Gone - Justin Timberlake helps T.I. out singing the chorus of this song, a tale of the changes that both have gone through to better present themselves. 5/5
On Top of the World - T.I. and Ludacris!?!? Says it all. 4.5/5
Swing Ya Rag - A definite hit for dancin' in the club. 4/5
Whatever You Like - If you haven't heard this song, you're deprived. 5/5
Slide Show - T.I. and John Legend work together to deliver a real smooth, chill type of song. 4/5
I'm Illy - I haven't heard T.I. sound so angry in a while, but it definitely suits him as he delivers his equivalent to Weezy's A Milli, tho the two sound nothing alike. 4.5/5
Every Chance I Get - A simple, but no less raw street anthem. 4/5
Swagga Like Us - Come on. T.I., Lil Wayne, Jay-Z, and Kanye West. Probably 4 of the best rappers to ever hold a mic. Again, speaks for itself. 4.5/5

Anything that I didn't name is still good. I enjoyed the whole album, and I'm on my third or fourth listen right now. Anyways, the King of the South has gone nowhere and Paper Trail shows that he's still at the top.

Vin

Bronze Member
My favorite song is Dead and Gone! And everyone should pick this up its an amazing album!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back