• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pan's Labyrinth

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

XFinalXOmegaX

Final Fantasy VIII!
This was one of the saddest movies ever. The ending was sad, the plot was deep, and the characters were unique. Some you hated with a passion, others you felt bad for. I loved this movie and I just finished like 10 minutes. and just came on dvd not to long. can you figure out>>>>>>>>>>

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
Captain Vidal is preobably my favorite villain ever. He's such an ass :<

Anyways, Pan's Labyrinth is a classic, one of the few fantasies established with adults in mind. There's bloodshed mixed in with the wonder, human sin mixed with magic, and even an ending that barely manages to retain a 'happily ever after' classification because of all the horror you have to go through to reach it. It's truly an amazing bit of cinamatography to keep the audiance teetering inbetween estacy and disgust like it does. It's a shame that only a few characters were fully developed, it would be perfect if the whole cast was given the fleshing out that Vidal and Mercedes were treated to.

~Dorian Gray

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back