• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Panoramical + Gone Home are Free This Weekend

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
ZjtG04.gif
HTB50C.gif
tumblr_o0dpeeRSru1v2ffjwo1_540.gif

7T0PxU.png

https://finji.itch.io/panoramical

"Prepare your fragile human mind for PANORAMICAL, an interactive sensory journey unlike anything you've ever played before.

Manipulate the look, sound, and feel of more than a dozen mesmerizing landscapes in this immersive musical adventure through space and time. Turn peaceful mountains into thumping valleys into jazz solo forests into ominous caves, turn day into night, turn oceans into deserts into atmosphere and the soundscape transforms with you. Each of the 15 unique worlds consists of 18 different audio-visual dimensions under your control.

Explore the shifting and ethereal universe of PANORAMICAL at your own pace. It's easy to learn and easy to play, with straightforward controls compatible with keyboard + mouse, gamepad, and even MIDI controllers.

Play PANORAMICAL however you want: summon dreamlike landscapes with the push of a button, chase that perfect beat, or just find a place where you can relax. Let it all go, or climb into a rainbow dome at the top of the world and ride a serpentine turquoise mountain into a beautiful magenta oblivion. It's up to you."

Panoramical is a pretty unique and enjoyable, relaxing experience and the creators are giving it away for free this weekend (as in, "download it once, keep it forever" kind of free) in the hopes that it may help in some way for those experiencing a lot of anxiety/dread/etc from the current political climate.

I've played the game before and it really was an enjoyable time, and it's free only for this weekend, so give it a try, see if you like it.

Last edited:

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Re: Panoramical is Free This Weekend

it looks like itunes' visualizer but turned into a game ;)

I'll try it out and get back to you on this one.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
COPERTINA-Indipendent-Monday-Gone-Home.jpg

Another great game, Gone Home, is also going free for the weekend on itchi.io
to hopeful help lift people up with a story of hope and love

https://gonehome.itch.io/gonehome

"June 7th, 1995. 1:15 AM

You arrive home after a year abroad. You expect your family to greet you, but the house is empty. Something's not right. Where is everyone? And what's happened here? Unravel the mystery for yourself in Gone Home, a story exploration game from The Fullbright Company.

Gone Home is an interactive exploration simulator. Interrogate every detail of a seemingly normal house to discover the story of the people who live there. Open any drawer and door. Pick up objects and examine them to discover clues. Uncover the events of one family's lives by investigating what they've left behind.

Go Home Again."

It's a great game and I really recommend giving it a try.

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
Gone Home was a pretty good example of a game that isn't a horror, yet still unnerved me as if it was a horror. Walking through an empty house like that? Alone? Hells no.
In the end though, I really liked the story. Beautiful even.

I remember the game getting a lot of flack though from some people citing that "It isn't a game". Honestly though, story-driven is a thing, like it or not?

Griewer

Awards
Gone Home was a pretty good example of a game that isn't a horror, yet still unnerved me as if it was a horror. Walking through an empty house like that? Alone? Hells no.
In the end though, I really liked the story. Beautiful even.

I remember the game getting a lot of flack though from some people citing that "It isn't a game". Honestly though, story-driven is a thing, like it or not?

Love that game. First I thought it was horror so I was freaked out and was careful, but as I realized that it wasn't horror but a story-oriented walking express I had fun looking through the house. The story was nice. :3
I'd love to play more games similar to it (I know there are quite a few, but many of them are actually prettttty bad).

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
Love that game. First I thought it was horror so I was freaked out and was careful, but as I realized that it wasn't horror but a story-oriented walking express I had fun looking through the house. The story was nice. :3
I'd love to play more games similar to it (I know there are quite a few, but many of them are actually prettttty bad).

I still felt like a spooky ghost was going to jump out at me at any second or there was going to be a plot twist.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back