• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Panic! At The Disco

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nobodys Angel

P!ATD rocks! I just got into itfor two reasons: I've listened to I Write Sins Not Tradgeties, and my teacher made us all bring in songs that we like play it, hand out lyrics and explain our choice, and my friend picked There's a Good Reason These Tables Are Numbered Honey, You Just Havent Thought Of It Yet *god that title is long O.O*. So any fans out there, what's you fave song by them?

Agoraphobia

beautiful days
Awards
I fell into their attempts to make music recently, and now I realize how bad they are.

Color Me Evil

versus
Awards
They're bad to you Niji, but great to me. Opinions are all fine and dandy, but there's a line you have to be aware of and some can get offended.

Personally, I love them. I went to their concert back on the 28th of November. But my favorite song by them is either Lying Is The Most Fun A Girl Can Have Without Taking Off Her Clothes or There's a Good Reason These Tables Are Numbered Honey, You Just Haven't Figured It Out Yet.

Agoraphobia

beautiful days
Awards
Sorry. ;~;

But I will admit, they do have some good songs. =]

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
The Only Difference Between Martyrdom and Suicide is Press Coverage > All other Panic! songs ans song titles :p

I went to one of there gigs in London in October, twas good (considering i was right at the front)...

Ysu

Formerly Kown as..
Website
www.myspace.com
Call me Emo but I'm starting to like it. My favorite songs so far is Lying is the most fun a girl can do without taking her pants off and the only difference between martyrdom and suicide is press coverage . Damn, they really gotta stop that fall out boyish long title crap.

T

The Marauder

Panic! would be good if they had some real lyrics, not random phrases jumpled together.

Example: "I aim to be your eyes, trophy boys, trophy wives..."

Right... Sorry, but Panic! is just another subpar fad band that will disapper in a year or so.

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
I never liked them in the first place, but I developed a moderate sense of hatred for the group after they covered This is Halloween. It's almost like Urie is just reading the lyrics right from the sheet, he's got this terribly monotone and no sense of rythem.

Plus, I can't help but think of Fall Out Boy everytime I hear them. That's not bad, it just doesn't say much about their originality.

~Dorian Gray

Xeshyne

Panic! sucks....enough said...I hate wannabe bands...the used all over again except this time...more makeup

Thank god. Spoke it like a true music lover. PATD is just gonna be one of those TRL bands thats popular for 3 or 4 months, then they'll go away once Justin comes out with a new single lmao.

Mr Despair

Life's a depressing joke
I actually find some originality in Panic!'s music. Though people they say they suck, they actually find some of their songs good...but they wont admit it cus' they think that if they do they automatically turn emo >_>.

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
SH, Fall Out Boy is the bane of music.

Panic is old news though people. D=
They released over a year ago, I'd say it's time we went on to bigger and better bands.

ANBERLIN FTW

MESMAR_RISING

Bronze Member
Awards
I don't know why anybody is still talking about Fall Out Boy or Panic! At The Disco. They both strike me as relatively bland, and try to be interesting by having unnecessarily long song titles. In my opinion they are two of the worst bands currently playing music. It is my sincerest desire that they each stop recording music.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back