• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pal conversion? surely not that hard!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Welshcake

I was checking out the release date for Lego Star Wars 2, and the release date between America and Europ/Australia is a matter of days. :cursing: Why is the case so different for Kingdom Hearts II?!?! :cursing:

Final Fantasy

i know how u feel scince i live in australia and i hate it as well.
i hosted a whole thread on it so thisone is pritty pointless

keybladeboi

A.K.A. Skylvia
just get a modchip. i did and its worth it. $100-$150, i got it whilest wanting kh2, but then i found so much more i could get, really opens your options.

Omni_VII

PSWii C:
Maybe they're adding lots of stuff in, like with the Western release for Dirge of Cerberus. A making of documentary like with MGS2? Extra bosses? Improved quality soundtrack? The game on 2 DVDs? Only S-E knows. <_<

Lab392

Yeah, i live in the U.S. and personally i feel sorry 4 u guys in europe and austrailia

Omni_VII

PSWii C:
Better be something better than like "Super Special Kingdom Hearts Edition PS2" which is just a PS2 with a sticker on it that comes in some kind of package worth like $300. <__<

KH2 Final Mix for PAL, la!

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I've always wondered why it takes so long for it to get released in Europe and Australia. I mean, with the release from the Japanese version to the American version I can understand the delay due to translation and such, but I don't see why you can't just get the same versions we got.

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
well because they have to convert the format from NTSC to PAL, which doesn't take that long, but also since they release it in Europe and Australia. They have to put European languages in such as Polish, French, german, Italian, Spansih etc..., So they do alot of voice overs, which takes long, that is why it takes so long for S-E to release a game from America to Europe.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Well, that is true. But for just the EU/AU release, they wouldn't need to change the voices and subtitles, would they. They may have funny accents when they talk, but it's still English.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back