• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

owner`s of the 3 keyblades

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yazagi

ok, so you remember the trailer of the 3 keyblades that appear on the trailer of the secne were the 3 warriors pick them up? ok well maybe some of you doesnt know who were the propers yet but what am i think the keyblade that has some wing on the edge might be ansem`s heyblade, the others two ade from mickety and sora, on some video gamewplay i saw that ansem was using this keyblade with the wing on the edge, he was fighting with kairi ,and kairi was using a keyblade! and mayb it was the one winged angel, well if it wasnt a keyblade then what the heck could it be? well thats what i conclude but its not sure yet

darkness eternal

(spoiler) since you went ahead and saw one of the later videos im going to go ahead and give you a small amount of info on that particular video,
that isnt ansem(Xenohart)..its actually riku..dont ask how but he is somehow disguised as Xenohart(spoilers)

S

Sportsraider

i saw that video of those warriors. they look real like the graphics got really really good there. they look like something from the future or power rangers but ya ne way they picked up 5 keyblades because 2 of them picked up two to duel weild while the one only picked up the one winged angel. 2 of them were infact sora's and mickey's, the one winged angel is used by sora in the game as an upgrade. this scene has me really interested bacuase there is a bzaillion more keyblades on the ground and it comes up and says "keyblade War." that kinda just gives u the felling that kh3 will kick even more butt than kh2 will.

KratosAurion

YOU CANNOT COUNT!!! there were three and this goes into a sorta spoiler. KAIRI CAN WIELD A KEYBLADE

and those keyblades were all the ones they wielded. Hence, they are Sora, Riku and Kairi

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
KratosAurion said:
YOU CANNOT COUNT!!! there were three and this goes into a sorta spoiler. KAIRI CAN WIELD A KEYBLADE

and those keyblades were all the ones they wielded. Hence, they are Sora, Riku and Kairi
no the aren't all three because two of them are female and the one in the middle is male, the keyblades in the ground are mickey's(the gold one), sora's(the silver one), and riku's(the soul eater looking one), the keyblades the people are holding before they go to pick up the ones in the ground are fake because they have no keychains and the ones all on the floor are fake also

got_kh2?

right now, nothing can be confirmed. so u cant say somethings real or not. we'll just have to wait =(

S

soraclone

by watching the ending movie you know your ruining the game for yourself?

Lil_RiKu

KratosAurion said:

kairi cant weild a real one

RikosTheSavior

***SPOILER***

The Keyblade that looked all silver when it was pulled out was Mickey's. The Inverse Key.

The Keyblade that looked half gold and half silver when it was pulled out was Sora's. The Kingdom Key.

The Keyblade that looked like the SoulEater, but with a twist was Riku's. The Road to Dawn.

Also, in the secret ending of KH2, there is one female and two males. I'm guessing that two of which could be Riku and Sora and the last one could maybe be a new female...or something...

***END SPOILER***

°Kaarix.˚

***** SPOILERS.
Not sure how you got there was a female, but it was most likely Namine or something of that sort. And the thing about Riku - He disguises himself as Xehanort in order to gain access to the Organization. He most likely can do that because Xehanort possessed him. And before this turns into a spoilers forum ---
***** END.
You should try searching for things in the forum as originally said by others. : P.

the_killers_kick

im still think two were male (sora and riku) and the other one was kairi cause of things that occur in kh2 THAT WILL NOT BE NAMED DUE TO SPOLIER ISSUES, that and i havent played it, and im telling u all this will be one the hottest topics after the us relase and were all going insane waiting for the next kh game(kh3) i knew it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back