• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Overwatch - Sequel Coming Soon

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
A lot of voiceline interactions appeared with the Halloween event. Pretty neat.

Yea, the Ana and Widow one kinda raises more questions to me?? I feel like we are missing something there.

Also I love that Brigette and Pharah are workout buds lol.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
likely will be dropping some cash on loot boxes on the last day to spin for skins xD. I already do the 9 wins in arcade every week since its easier than actually grinding the game after they did the XP farm fixes to promote less playtime stagnation.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
You know... I wish they added Rein in Junkenstein event.

I mean, it's kind of redundant now that we have a support that can catch damage from the Bots + Enemy AI and yet they're playable in endless mode :x. When I checked leaderboards, the setup is Zen + Brig + McCree + Torb.

McCree Melts bosses with a quick farming Dead Eye. Torb's ultimate literally stops multiple different choke points by the spawn during boss spawns, and can basically kill the tires with little to no help. Brig functions as a Tank/Support/DPS hybrid and great in place of ana's sleep for shutting down the hog heal, same with Sym and Reaper after wraith and during death blossom spawning in. And Zen for the burst heal ultimate, and quick top off while Brig's repair pack is on cool down. For all the other things listed, you don't really need ana if even the most lethal enemies can BARELY get out of the doors lmao.

Ruby Rose

Really? Brig can DPS? That's news to me. Or maybe I'm just spoiled with Rein's swings.
I only use Brig to troll other DPS's. I tried Brig in the event but her swings doesn't sit right with me. Especially when I'm camped at the ramparts before a wave boss spawns.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I mean, it's kind of redundant now that we have a support that can catch damage from the Bots + Enemy AI and yet they're playable in endless mode :x. When I checked leaderboards, the setup is Zen + Brig + McCree + Torb.

McCree Melts bosses with a quick farming Dead Eye. Torb's ultimate literally stops multiple different choke points by the spawn during boss spawns, and can basically kill the tires with little to no help. Brig functions as a Tank/Support/DPS hybrid and great in place of ana's sleep for shutting down the hog heal, same with Sym and Reaper after wraith and during death blossom spawning in. And Zen for the burst heal ultimate, and quick top off while Brig's repair pack is on cool down. For all the other things listed, you don't really need ana if even the most lethal enemies can BARELY get out of the doors lmao.

That's good to know, I have been maining Ana in Junkenstein since like the beginning, but I was wondering if maybe Brig would be better. It sucks cuz I can't ever consistently get the other people you mentioned tho...Torb is always locked in. But then its usually Hanzo and Genji instead of Zen and McCree lol.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
That's good to know, I have been maining Ana in Junkenstein since like the beginning, but I was wondering if maybe Brig would be better. It sucks cuz I can't ever consistently get the other people you mentioned tho...Torb is always locked in. But then its usually Hanzo and Genji instead of Zen and McCree lol.

Hanzo's good, you get more points if literally everyone hits the same target in someway before it's deleted. The difference in taking a hanzo over a torb or mccree is for the storm arrows vs multiple tires and dragon strike to completely shut out an entire chokepoint or instakill a tire spawninging + add control 1 section during a boss spawn.

For example, a discorded target, getting hit by the turret + a mccree headshot nearly every single target is A LOT of points, also not letting the door take any damage or very minimal impacts leaderboard by like maybe 2-4k?

Really? Brig can DPS? That's news to me. Or maybe I'm just spoiled with Rein's swings.
I only use Brig to troll other DPS's. I tried Brig in the event but her swings doesn't sit right with me. Especially when I'm camped at the ramparts before a wave boss spawns.

Standard melee damage for all characters that aren't rein is 30 dmg per hit. Brig's rocket flail does 35dmg per hit. Brig's stun + rappel + melee hit combo does like 155dmg in a big burst which is why she's great at stopping a dragon blade and 1HKO'ing a tracer. I the target is discorded, and it's a squishy, well...RIP. In pro play she's used as a DPS in a triple support setup usually. Anything discorded you're gonna see your damage output go up to at least maybe 45dmg per hit, which adds up with how fast her melee is.

DiscordSparkle

Well, the new Reaper and Sym buffs seem nice. I don't play Roadhog and the Mercy "buff" just makes her ultimate slightly less terrible and you can get it more. I guess at least Deathmatch Mercy is improved by this, but standard play Mercy will still have a terrible ultimate that's boring to use and has little impact.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Nanoboosting a rally'd brigitte fighting in the frontline is literally a better option than 1 Valkyrie mercy damage boosting the entire team.

Thats disappointing.

Sdog

Awards
Gonna get some OW goodness tomorrow booiiis! Any last minute hopes/predictions?

Thinking that heavily rumored McCree cinematic, Hero 29 (Dps), and a bunch of standard lootbox addition. Though I'd take a story expansion or new constant game mode over any of that right now.

Scorpio Li

All I hope for is the reveal of more than one hero at once, for once, but that's an expectation that I have for a future time after Blizzcon since I doubt they'd do that real soon.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards

Thinking that heavily rumored McCree cinematic, Hero 29 (Dps), and a bunch of standard lootbox addition. Though I'd take a story expansion or new constant game mode over any of that right now.

I just wanna see Team USA roflstomp Team South Korea in the world cup semis, is that so unreasonable?

Nah, for real though, I'm all about that McCree Cinematic (fingers crossed!) I never get to DPS so I can't even get excited for this hero if it is a damage hero. Any announcement for like a role queue or blizzard doing a beta for splitting solo-queue from teams queueing would be amazing.

Sdog

Awards
I just wanna see Team USA roflstomp Team South Korea in the world cup semis, is that so unreasonable?

We honestly have a strong chance this year; Stronger than last and we came close at that too. To my knowledge SK hasn't gotten too much practice in with their starters so they should be pretty weak.

EDIT:

Start your day off right kids.

[video=youtube;7sQdF2kjCTU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sQdF2kjCTU[/video]

Last edited:

Sdog

Awards
[video=youtube;PKYVvPNhRR0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKYVvPNhRR0[/video]

SO. DAMN. GOOD.

[video=youtube;G8LbOecWGug]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8LbOecWGug[/video]

Our Hero 29, Y'all. And yeah she looks way too fun.

Last edited:

Scorpio Li

70e967105853710070f6a80aa7e2fef828181340r1-1280-1107v2_hq.jpg
Can't wait for Echo to be at least Hero 31. Because one, seems like Blizzard is doing this male-female pattern for their hero releases, so I'm guessing a male hero will be next. And two, Jeff said at the opening ceremony that she would be a hero, but she needs more time.

Sdog

Awards
Can't wait for Echo to be at least Hero 31. Because one, seems like Blizzard is doing this male-female pattern for their hero releases, so I'm guessing a male hero will be next. And two, Jeff said at the opening ceremony that she would be a hero, but she needs more time.

Excited to see what kinda role she takes on too. She also solidifies that Athena will prolly never be a hero what with Echo's design matching the original concept character most thought would end up being Athena. As for the pattern of male to female heroes, it really seems random. I mean the first 3 we got were female and Wrecking Ball/Hammond is just a hamster in a death ball. Blizz seems to just be launching whatever seems right at the time.

Also got Ashe's Origin Story.

[video=youtube;yvT9wKCrEyo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvT9wKCrEyo[/video]

Scorpio Li

I'm curious about the artist for Ashe because the standard art and that origin trailer don't look like they're from Arnold Tsang. Nor Ben Zhang since his art has a more realistic and shiny touch to the characters he designs.

For the female and male pattern, Blizzard so far had added plenty of females to a point where I believe the purpose was to have an equal ratio between the females and males, since nowadays it's... equally numbered. And ever since Brigitte made the ratio equal, another male hero had shown up afterwards, that being Hammond according to pronouns in-lore.

Doomfist showed up in the middle of it mostly because a huge fan demand was present, something that I was personally against because I thought "Pure-Melee" and not "Melee-Centric".

Back