• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

OverSoul Sign Ups and Discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

nadryx320

OVERSOUL: An OverSoul is an animal spirit that chooses its human host body. This soul has abilities depending on the animal.

(Example #1) A penguin can use ice abilities but since it is a flightless bird it would not have any flying/wind abilities while other birds would.

(Example #2) A cheetah would have speed abilities and other abilities related to the cat family.

HOST BODY: The human body with an OverSoul

BUILD: Elements around the host body that is related to the soul’s elements.

(Example #1) A host body with a penguin soul would receive a build from ice or water surroundings

(Example #2) A host body with a cheetah soul would receive a build from nature/jungle surrounding or intense speeds

OVER BUILD: Receiving too much Build without turning into OverSoul form.

(WARNING!) Gaining an Over Build may result in loss of limbs of other body parts that has received the Over Build.

(Example) A host body with a penguin soul that received too much build from an ice or water environment would receive an Over Build, if his/her left arm would be the body part that received the Over Build then when the him/her transformed into OverSoul form the release of energy would cause his/her left arm to explode and would never return.

Rules of Choosing an OverSoul:
1) Choose an Animal
2) List the abilities that are related to the Animal
3) Choose the element that is most related to the animal soul of choice
4) List all the Builds of the animal soul of choice

Rules-
1) Be creative! I do not want to have a bunch of similar OverSouls (There is only one of each animal soul)
2) Be descriptive! Help explain what your character is doing (Paint a picture)
3) Be Fair! No GOD_MODDING!!!!
4) No Controlling others characters or killing off others characters without permission from both me and the character’s player
5) No Beggining Overpowerment! If you happen to be stronger than anything in the beggining, I will report you!

6)Put ‘My Soul’ at the end of your character sheet so I know you read the rules

Different OverSouls:
An OverSoul may be any animal is existence,

Real animals (Cats, Dogs, Lizards, Fish, Birds)

Extinct animals (Dinosaurs, etc.)

Fictional Animals (Minotaurs, Centaurs, Satyrs, etc.)

CHARACTER SHEET:

Name:

Appearance:

Weapon:

OverSoul:

OverSoul Abilities:

Build:

Personality:

Bio:

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Can I make some recommendations? Set out the terms/glossary section a little better, and also make an entry for the background of the roleplay, with a quick non-list summary of what an oversoul is, in addition to what the setting and/or plot might be?

Also, retitling the thread to better describe the roleplay could draw more people to it. "Oversoul - Animal spirits RP" or what have you is better than just "Roleplay Name Sign Ups and Discussion."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back