• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Overclock system news

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
Kingdom Hearts Re:coded’s Overclock System Auto Buffs Sora

Kingdom Hearts Re:coded introduces a new kind of meter, the overclock gauge. It’s the bar to the left of Sora’s portrait.
image_thumb466.png

Attacking enemies increases the overclock gauge and Sora gains new abilities each time the bar fills up. The skills you can access are dependent on the type of weapon Sora exists. Some skills seen in a new batch of Famitsu screenshots include: auto potion, protect, medic, shell, and counter aero.

Sora will revisit familiar worlds, but Square Enix designed them to be different in Kingdom Hearts Re:coded. In this Nintendo DS game, Wonderland is a Space Harrier style shooter. Levels also have new stage gimmicks like the turn based RPG system for the Olympus Colosseum.
So what do you think about this new twist...you think you gonna like it? or not?

Source:Kingdom Hearts Re:coded’s Overclock System Auto Buffs Sora // Siliconera

Musical charm

OMG!!!!!!!!! thats awsome, its so cool, eeeeeee can't wait for some more news on the game, thanks for the info.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
This is cool, nice find

So, from the way I'm reading it, it says that there are more Keyblades than the KK?
Since it says "depending on the weapon he is using"

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I really like this feature. From what people have been saying, they like the Bbs gameplay, so considering this is like it is nice because it shows Nomura has taken a liking to this gameplay, so it might show up in more future games. Also, there must be more keyblades then just the KK considering that depending on the keyblade you have, your command style changes.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Welp, I know for sure I'll enjoy this game a lot more than Days. The different gaming styles kinda reminds me of how Nier did it for a bit.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
So basically it's like the BBS battle system but instead of decks that determine your skills, it depends on the keychain you have. That's pretty interesting.

I like how this game is basically taking all of the good stuff from the past games and blending them together.

I may actually get a Nintendo 3DS since there seems to be a lot of games for it that I'm looking forward to.

Jakek9

So basically it's like the BBS battle system but instead of decks that determine your skills, it depends on the keychain you have. That's pretty interesting.

I like how this game is basically taking all of the good stuff from the past games and blending them together.

I may actually get a Nintendo 3DS since there seems to be a lot of games for it that I'm looking forward to.
What does this have to do with the 3DS? this is just the regular DS, unless you mean you'll buy a 3DS to be able to play all the DS games, including this.

Idk what this means, though was More Keyblades in Re: coded sorta confirmed?

This means more than 1 keychain right? "Depending on the weapon Sora uses"?

Awards
I was wondering, ever since I saw this picture, if Sora got more than one Keyblade:

16.jpg

It looks like a different Keyblade, the blade is yellow, but it's possible that it's just glowing or something due to a move that Sora is doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back