• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Overall..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kunoke

Do you think that CoM stacked up well?

I thought they did a very decent job on it...the card system even managed to keep me slightly interested when I was sure I'd hate it o.o

ZetoCloud

Add 3 Cloud to ur card deck and use all 3 u get=OmniSlash quite a gd move to kill strong heartless i like it hehe

brainy_pigeon

Yeah. I thought they did a great job. I mean, the graphics were pretty good for Gameboy and story was interesting.

ReturnableMemory

brainy_pigeon said:
Yeah. I thought they did a great job. I mean, the graphics were pretty good for Gameboy and story was interesting.

For a GBA game it did. It followed the KH story and kept us occupied while KH2 was being made. But... The card system was annoying and the worst heartless to fight in the game was both the Large body and the Heartless with the shield ( i forget the name.)

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
The gameplay engine was unique, and pretty good. The cards gave it a sense of strategy, rather than the A-Attack, B-Guard method or the turn based system which Nomura wanted to avoid. The story was well executed and gave a great insight into KH2...the graphics were superlative to any GBA game i've played and was overall my second fave GBA game (behind the original Golden Sun), i don't know why so many people dislike CoM

letsplaycroquet

Premium member
i frankly did not like COM that much. Sure it was fun the first time through, but the card system is soooooooo repetive and the field card system was so damn annoying. YOu could fight for an hour before getting to a new room.

The only thing I liked was the story, but that hardly moved the series forward, it was a rehash of kh1.

KujiUn

^ I love how people have said, "It's just KH on the GBA"; which couldn't be more wrong.

I could go world-for-world, and compare why they were there in KH, and why they were there in CoM; and EVERY world would have a different reason (KH mainly focuses on "hearts" (stopping the heartless); and CoM uses "Memories" (trying to find true memories) Yes, you go to the same worlds, yes you fight the same enemies, but calling it a TOTAL rehash is inaccurate; since the reason Sora & co. are at that world is different. Heck, you go to the same worlds in KH2 also, going to call that game a rehash too?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back