• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Over two?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

R0x@$

i think it means 358 days with 2 people. those 2 people could be roxas and xion, or axel or roxas(though that would sound like days' theme is akuroku)

Jakek9

If you notice, 2 days of the ending of when Sora was put to sleep and Roxas was also sleeping at the time.

Though, it also refers to Xion, within 2 special Nobodies. Either way it makes sense.

Beyer

Judging by Nomura's interview, I think the obvious is Sora and Roxas because we already knew about their connection.
Once you finished playing the game, it isn't any easier to decide.
I would say it has to be Xion and someone considering this is probably the only game she will properly appear in. Who that someone is is most likely Roxas considering the reason for Days was to see what happened in the year long gap and get to know the Organization more, essentially Roxas's story.

so yeah, I say Roxas and Xion.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
i alwasy wondered that and the two people does make sense but what about xion so shouldnt it be 3
then what about

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Judging by Nomura's interview, I think the obvious is Sora and Roxas because we already knew about their connection.
Once you finished playing the game, it isn't any easier to decide.

I thought from the interview it was meant to be obvious that it was Xion and Roxas, because the game and the plot show clearly the whole way that the two of them seem to share the power between them like a yo-yo. The stronger he gets, the weaker she gets. Then the stronger she gets, the weaker he does. So it seems obvious that it's them.

But then, at the end, you find out she was just a replica of Sora. All along, it was really a huge power play between Roxas and Sora; Xion was only getting anything because of a lucky malfunction (stealing memories through Roxas instead of merely working based on data collected from Sora). You get those little hints when Sora comes up on the bottom screen as you play, but by the end, it's obvious. Really, it was always between Roxas and Sora. They are two halves of the same person.

I've heard someone argue convincingly that the 'two' are Axel and Roxas, because the number of Days that they spent together was exactly 358 days (they meet the day Roxas is born, and part the day he loses to the Organisation and has his memories wiped). So, I agree with that interpretation too, even though the Sora and Roxas one is probably what Nomura was going for.

NumberVIII

I've heard someone argue convincingly that the 'two' are Axel and Roxas, because the number of Days that they spent together was exactly 358 days (they meet the day Roxas is born, and part the day he loses to the Organisation and has his memories wiped). So, I agree with that interpretation too, even though the Sora and Roxas one is probably what Nomura was going for.

Did Axel see Roxas on the last day? I don't think he did. :/ The day Roxas left the organization wasn't the same day he battled Xion and Riku.

Also, Axel was in C.O. for about 50 days...so they really didn't spend 358 days together...

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Did Axel see Roxas on the last day? I don't think he did. :/ The day Roxas left the organization wasn't the same day he battled Xion and Riku.

Also, Axel was in C.O. for about 50 days...so they really didn't spend 358 days together...

You're right, actually. But, it's still that he remembered him until then. So, they knew each other for 358 days. Even on the very last day when he battled Riku, he said:

I'm going to set Kingdom Hearts free! Then everything can go back to the way it was! Me, and Axel, and...and her can go on having ice cream together.

So, their friendship was for 358 Days too, it could be argued.

Even when they were apart, they still thought about each other almost constantly. It was brought up in the game by Axel: 'I think you can be inseparable even if you're apart.'

Not that I think this take is necessarily more valid than the Sora/Roxas one... :p

bryanbryan

Thank God.
You asked this question.
I posted a thread about this.
I think?
Noo a Comment on some other thread and no one answered it
well they did but it was like "oh that will just waste valuble thread space or whatever"
stubborn people.
anyway thanks for posting this thread haha :D
Now I know, too.
[:

Awards
I don't know what the right way is, but I prefer to call it '358 Half Days', mostly because it sounds better and it makes more sense than the other explanations, considering Roxas is only half a person

Silfarion

i thought it was roxas and xion

but i think it should be over 1 hence the game is more for xion then roxas in my experience playing it was more for her so that is y i think it's over 1

Over 1. What's the point of that? You might as well just change the game name to 358 days. Oh and the reason it is 2 is because it is about Roxas and Xion; it is about Xion, yes, but Roxas is the main character, not Xion. Xion dies in the end, and don't forget that it is Roxas who killed her.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
358/2 days
day 359: Roxas leaves the organiztion and beats up riku, and we find out that half of sora's personality is in him!
day 360: Roxas exists in a fake twili town and thats how kh2 opens UP!

Thread revival why?

Well, I've never seen those reasons before o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back