• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Outlaws (KHiRC Exclusive)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pandymint

Awards
A town that wouldn't allow entrance was nothing to Xelex. It was common for people to shy away by even the mere mention of his name, let alone when they actually saw him. Regardless, he was glad to know they at least didn't have to rough it in the woods of an unknown planet. For now, they could just relax and have a moment to think about, oh, how exactly they will be paying for this. He sighed, it was a bad situation but probably the ideal one for the time being.

He took a seat on a stool in the room, but wasn't given the chance to relax before two new people entered. A dark haired girl and an older man, who Calista confirmed was her uncle. As if it were another send off to his formative years, the man didn't seem keen to having them there. Was there a reason these people weren't too fond of strangers? He wasn't sure, but it wasn't the time to think on it, either. Cesar interrupted his thoughts by asking what money the crew had.

"Ha... Yeah, I'm not gonna lie to you. I've got maybe 250 Credits on my person, dunno about the others. But there's no way we could pay for this immediately. A wing was entirely sheared off, not even considering damage to the hull, weapons systems, electrical systems, life support, the works. We're in a very tight spot, but surely we can work something out? All of us are skilled in some way or another so perhaps we could do odd jobs or the like to work off a debt. Any other suggestions would be welcome."

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Feathers preened and blood-free, ammo pockets stocked with whatever she'd managed to find in the messy interior of the Harbinger, Enca stood on top of the wrecked ship, surveying the surrounding area. The crash had knocked out any databases that would've had any useful information about the planet, so the only map Enca had was what she could see with her eyes, and the area that the others had mapped out earlier simply by walking. A tap of the holopiece lit up their trail in a path of light, impossible to miss.

"Fine, enough stalling," she said to herself, "Better catch up before I lose the trail." With a deep breath, Enca charged and leapt off the ship, unfurling her wings. Gravity here was too strong for real flight, but gliding was still much faster than walking, even if it lasted only briefly. Following the luminous trail, Enca sailed through the air for a few seconds before hitting the ground in a tumbling roll. She dusted herself off and continued towards what looked like a town not too far in the distance.

Divine Past

Bronze Member
Awards
"This house is for poor people" The doctor exclaim "Where is the 5 star hotel with the pool and the food on this trash planet?" The doctor looked around the room "I miss my world" he says as he lies on his back to do some situps.

"Cesar I can assure you that you can trust us. As the leader of this rag tag group of underdogs we come in peace"

"Now",The doctor gets back on his feet and stands tall "I think a better question is if you homies will be part of our solution or be our problem, comprende?"

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Wondering when Christian had become the leader, Isabella raised an eyebrow at his attitude.
"Please ignore him," she said after he had finished his monologue. One day he would get all of them killed for sure, and she didn't plan on being around when that happened. For now, they needed to find a way to pay for their ships repair, and honestly, she wasn't even sure if she herself had the 250 credits Xelex had said he had. If everyone had roughly that amount, they were - to say it nicely - completely screwed.

"I guess we're all very well aware that the credits we currently have on us could never suffice to pay up for the repair. The ship is heavily damaged after all. But like Xelex said, we'll do anything needed to pay up for the repair, be it as ridiculous or dangerous of a task as can be."
She sighed, realizing that in this case they would need to find a place where they could stay for longer than a night. It was obviously crazy to expect this people to trust them that much - hell, who would let strangers live in their house for even one night? But they had to find some place, and they had no clue about this whole planet.
Considering their possibilities, she turned to her comrades.
"We should probably find a way to host ourselves for until we find a decent way to pay for the repair. It's nice and generous that we're allowed to stay for now, but also obvious that it's gonna be a one-day-ticket."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back