• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Outlaws (KHiRC Exclusive: OOC and Profiles)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
*This RP is only for members of the Kingdom Hearts Insider Restoration Committee club, located in Forum Insanity. You must be a member of the club to participate. This RP is beginner friendly!

*Please DO NOT POST YOUR CHARACTER PROFILES HERE. Send them to me in a PM, I'll have reserved posts to put all the profiles in, so that it stays nice and organized. I want to make it as easy as possible for you to get the information on the characters you need without having to search through a cluttered discussion. Violation of this will have your post deleted.

*I realize this is in the wrong section, as it needs to be in sign ups. I had an error with posting the thread earlier, and will have it moved the proper sub forum shortly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLOT

Over a hundred years ago, the universe was torn by one of the most horrific wars in galactic history. The war eventually came to an end, and the many different races of the universe separated back onto their own worlds, with many treaties and alliances, as well as some remaining tensions, left in abundance. Each planet and its allies tend to operate on their own, as they govern themselves and conduct trade according to their own laws and ethical standards, so long as they obey a few simple rules outlined by the Treaty of the Galactic War. While the galaxy is policed by a unified authority system, known as the Jury, most planets take care of crime on their own accord.

Since travel became rarer after the Galactic War, save for traders and those who are exceptionally wealthy, and planets tend to take care of their own crime, it has become far too easy for those few smugglers out there to get away with their crimes, despite how dangerous getting in trouble with the Jury might be.

Jev Alastar, a retired elite member of the Jury, has secretly roamed the galaxy on a series of escapades of mercenary work and space piracy in order to earn a fairly hefty paycheck. Not long ago, Jev expanded his force to include all of you, and with that came, Harbinger, the ship he had loaned to him by a mysterious corporation he had dealt with for most of his illegal career, Enigma. You’ll join Jev and his band of misfits on their ridiculous space quest to first pay off the Harbinger and then secure the biggest sum of credits the galaxy has ever seen. Be warned though, this job is more difficult than Jev might make it seen, and one wrong move could turn your entire party from a group of mercenaries to the most notorious outlaws in the galaxy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE HARBINGER

The Harbinger is your crew's massive spaceship, loaned to Jev Alastar by an ally in Nova Source, a private ship building company. Your team is expected to pay the money for the ship within the next 12 months, or else you'll have an interspace bounty on your head and a date with the Jury. The Harbinger is comprised of multiple levels levels:

Deck 1:

Cockpit: The large cockpit is an open area and contains two seats, although it is normally only occupied by Jev Alastar, who pilots the Harbinger himself. The inner workings of the ship are very complex, and only the most efficient pilots can use it effectively.

The Bridge: Located here is the galactic map, an expansive holographic map of the entire galaxy. The detailed map is loaded with information files on every planet, inhabitant, and wildlife the crew has come across in their journey.

Conference Room: A meeting space containing tables and chairs. It typically goes unused unless there is a meeting to be held.

Deck 2:

The Medical Bay: This high-tech facility is where crew members can go to get automated health care. The many systems there are put in place to nurse crew members back to health as quickly as possible in an attempt to get them back into the field.

Sleeping Quarters: Each crew member has their own room, customized to their specifications. Touch or eye identification is needed to enter into each room. The captain's quarters are located here as well.

Observation Deck: Quite simply, a space dedicated to observing the stretches of space as well as the planets and stars around. There is an observation deck located at the front of the deck, as well as one centered on each side of the ship. It offers a quiet space for observation and contemplation, away from the noise of the constant action.

The Kitchen: A place for the new members to cook, store food, and dine. A terminal in the kitchen allows for delivery of cooking ingredients directly to a port on the ship.

Intel Terminal: The intel terminal is where the crew members will typically be contacted by outside employers, and will often provide a bulletin board for crew members to pick up jobs and bonus objectives for extra credits. Extra objectives will be posted by me, the GM.

The Lounge: A place for the crew members to hang out and pass their time with one another. From holographic chess to latest gaming systems, the lounge has everything to keep the crew members busy and to put their minds at ease.

Deck 3:

The Armory: Contains necessary equipment for each crew mission, and is where the crew will store all of their weapons in between job. Aside from just serving as an equipment storage, the armory also contains a weapon development lab and a holographic firing range that is free for the crew to use at will.

Cargo Hold: The location where extra cargo is held, including any vehicles that the team may acquire during their journey. The cargo hold is currently empty for the most part, as the team cannot afford to purchase any vehicles or additional cargo until they pay off the Harbinger's fee.

Launch Bay: Where the crew members will exit the ship as well as launch any vehicles that they may use on their missions. Contains emergency seating for the crew members to strap into, as well as a few emergency ejection pods, which can only be released when the ship is in critical danger.

COMMUNICATION

Holopieces are triangular earpieces that each of the crew members wear at all times. It serves as a direct line of communication between crew members, and is always gathering information to send back to the database on the Harbinger's Bridge.

The holopieces that the crew uses were specially made by an old ally of Alastar's, and are practically indestructible and are secure from any other lines of communication. The holopiece, when activated, provides a holographic HUD visible to only the wearer. The HUD provides information streamlined from the Harbinger's database, a hacking interface for those with the necessary skills to use it, as well as information about the user's current number of credits, health information, and personal notes.

Each holopiece is only compatible with its user, and has a tracking piece imbedded in it that other crew members can locate, in case the holopiece or its member go missing.

CURRENCY

Part of the Treaty of the Galactic War states that all planets must use the same currency system, simply called credits. At the start of the RP, each crew member will have 250 credits. The Harbinger will cost 450,000 credits to pay off. Each planet visited will have a variety of exclusive shopping locations for the crew members to spend. It will be up to the crew members to decide how to pool together money to pay off the Harbinger. You must keep track of your own currency.

PROFILE TEMPLATES

Please use these templates to fill out information on the character you want to write as for the RP. As was said before, DO NOT post your profiles here, send the completed version to me in a PM, I will have a reserved post where I will paste all of the character profiles for easy access. Feel free to ask questions about character creation in this thread.

All characters

Username: (Your KHI Username)
Name: (Your Character’s Name)
Age: (How old your character is, must be between 18 and 30)
Personality: (What is your character like?)
Equipment: (What does your character use to fight alien scum?)
Home World: (What made up planet is your character from? What is the weather, the culture, etc. like there?)
Bio: (Give a brief synopsis of your character’s backstory, as well as how and why they met/joined Jev Alastar)
Appearance: (What does your character look like? Feel free to supply a description and/or an image.)

RULES

1. No machine gun posting, god modding, or spamming.
  2. No power plays. Ask permission before you are control of someone else's character, including an NPC.
  3. No flaming. If you have a problem with someone, contact me. If we can't handle it internally I'll take it to a moderator.
  4. This RP is rated PG-13. Romance elements and mild profanity are allowed, but keep it reasonable. If you feel something crossed the line, just ask me first.
  5. I am the final decision maker of the RP, and in the end, what I say goes. I doubt any sort of power will have to be exercised at any point, but in the event that it happens and a conflict is brought up, I will settle it.
  6. There is a three sentence minimum to each post in the RP, but message me if you think you have something that can work as an exception. There is no requirement to make your posts long or elaborate, as it is a beginner friendly RP and you are allowed to be as detailed (or not) as you have the time for.
  7. I will contact any participants that have gone on an extended hiatus and have delayed the progression of the RP. If you do not respond/post in a fairly timely manner from that point, I will take control of your character until you return, if they make it.
  8. If you'll be on vacation or will be away for a while due to school or family obligations, let me know!I'll keep your character nice and safe until you can rejoin us.
  9. You are allowed to kill off your own character, create a new one, or join in the RP a later date, once it has already started. I'd appreciate if you just messaged me about these first. You are only allowed to have one character at a time currently.

Please contact me if you have any questions, or ask them down here! I will start accepting characters once Jev Alastar's profile is posted. We are aiming to start next Wednesday or Thursday (March 8 and 9), so please get your profiles in as soon as possible. I look forward to writing with you!

Last edited:

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
NPC Profiles

Jev Alastar (Deceased)
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Neil

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
Outlaws (KHiRC Exclusive: OOC and Sign Ups)

Participant Characters

Xelex
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Via
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Natalie
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Dr. Christian
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Isabella
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Enca
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Calista

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Glory

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
This almost reminds me of Guardians of the Galaxy somehow. But either way, I like it!

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
This almost reminds me of Guardians of the Galaxy somehow. But either way, I like it!

You're not far off from the truth. I updated the OP with the two new profiles sent to me today. I still don't have an official start date just yet, but aiming for next Wednesday afternoon.

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
Double posting, but the RP has gone live! I kept it simple for the first post, so feel free to interact with one another on the ship, see what Jev is up to, retire to your room, or whatever else it is you may wish to do. I'm always available if you have any questions.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Bearman, I have a list of modes for The Conundrum rifle.

Assault Mode - regular sniper bullets; can pierce damn near anything.
Ricochet Mode - controlled lasers that bounce off all surfaces many times before dissipating.
Grapple Mode - retractable hook used primarily for traversal.
Toolbox Mode - difficult to switch, multipurpose interchangeable bits for non-hostile situations: currently jackhammer attachment.
Defense Mode - an incredibly sharp retractable blade for emergency situations

NOTE: no modes can be used in conjunction with each other, the gun may be modified in the future.

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
Bearman, I have a list of modes for The Conundrum rifle.

Assault Mode - regular sniper bullets; can pierce damn near anything.
Ricochet Mode - controlled lasers that bounce off all surfaces many times before dissipating.
Grapple Mode - retractable hook used primarily for traversal.
Toolbox Mode - difficult to switch, multipurpose interchangeable bits for non-hostile situations: currently jackhammer attachment.
Defense Mode - an incredibly sharp retractable blade for emergency situations

NOTE: no modes can be used in conjunction with each other, the gun may be modified in the future.

Noted, I added it to your profile.

I added a character of my own, and will be introducing her in my next post since the RP hit a bit of a wall. She is different than the NPC characters in the RP, and will therefore act as a normal member of your party.

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
After a short hiatus, we'll be starting the RP back up today! Before we begin, I have a few topics to address.

Due to some external conflicts that were pertinent to the RP, Chuman has been removed. Rather than GM controlling his character, we've made the decision to just continue as if he were never there. I know this may cause some conflict or confusion about how to proceed in the RP, and there may be some hiccups along the way, but I'd prefer to do this than to kill off yet another party member so early on.

Since he had the black case with him, some other character will just have to hold it. If nobody volunteers by the time I am able to get a GM post up this afternoon, I will just have Calista take it.

The next GM post will take the party forward a bit, so make sure you've taken care of everything regarding the ship and interacting with your teammates before I post. Let me know if you have any issues or questions, I'll be happy to help you!

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
200_s.gif

Dr. Christian

GxBvDrgO_400x400.jpg
Enca

master-rick-and-morty-theory-reveals-the-relationship-between-rick-and-evil-morty-801834.jpg
Jev Alastar

sticker,375x360-bg,ffffff.u1.png

Via

latest

Xelex

butter.png
Neil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back