• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Outcome of Halo- Finish the Fight!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

How will Halo 3 Finish the Fight?

• It looks like our only option is to Activate the rings...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Its gonna be close, but Master Chief is gonna die

• Just nuke all those rings before the flood spread!

• How could this game end like that? Master Chief will Finish the Fight

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CAB_IV

Website
www.freewebs.com
yeah, for those of us who play Halo and have been following the storyline, well all know that the Storyline is going to come to a dramatic climax sometime between September and November.

From what we know about Halo 3 already, the Elites have joined up with the humans after the Covenant kicked them out, yet they are still VERY outnumbered by the covenant ( go to Halo 3, Micrsoft's site for Halo 3 for the source of the information, and for you KH noobs who don't have a clue, lol)

there is much debate over how the ending might happen

Many suspect that the announcment trailer actually revealed the end of the game, with the Ark doing whatever it was it was doing (which looks, really, REALLY bad)

(use this link for a youtube video YouTube - Halo 3 E3 Trailer . If you want better quality go to bungie.net)

I mean, the super advanced race that built the Halos, known as the Forerunners, couldn't stop the flood without activating the halos, and so what chances do the faction of Halo have? Cortana says "this is the way the world ends" and on Halo3.com, they make lots of hints that the Gravemind, overmind of the flood, will not be stopped.

Then again, it could be trying to fake us out like all the Halo 2 commericals, which didn't really hint what was to come.

I personally think the games won't end like that... although i'm starting to think this might be the end, Literally. They claim there will be more Halo games, just not in this story arc.

Others reason that the Master Chief will die in the end, saving everyone, which is also kinda ridiculous to me. Either they all die, or he doesn't die. He has been known for his luck throughout the series. the Master Chief almost has fate on his side. I honestly think that he will, in the end, fix this mess somehow.

So yeah, whats it gonna be? do you think its going to be the end, or do you think the elite/Human Alliance will make some sort of breakthrough?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back