• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Out of the 5 Worlds we know for BBS which are you most excited for?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which BBS world are you looking forward to the most!?

• Olympus Collesium

Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Sleeping Beauty

Votes: 18 45.0%
  • Radient Garden

Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Desntiney Island Village

Votes: 12 30.0%
  • Cinderalla World

Votes: 5 12.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

khloser4life

sunset horizons. i'm itcching to play that battle with MX and the DS. but cinderella seems interesting. i wonder what boss would be there.

Athel

Machinist
The one I voted for was Radiant Garden. I want to know what Hollow Baston looked like before. What is Sunset Horizon BTW? I've never heard of it...

Sunset Horizons is the name of the area where terra, aqua, ven and MX and the DS fought in the KH2FM+ SE

diogo14

Radiant Garden for sure. I just wanna know how it was, when peace ruled over that world... And than, Sleeping Beauty because of all the history, Maleficent was one big crazy girl in Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2, let's see IF she appears in this one, how's she gonna be

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
I was thinking, Olympus Coliseum probably takes place when Hercules started out, so maybe we get to see Zeus, fight the Minotaur, fight the Cyclops, and maybe even see the rest of the titans (tornado and magma ones).

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
Out of all of those..sleeping beauty is the creepiest of them all which i like.
So yeah I'm most excited about Sleeping Beauty

Guardian Soul said:
I was thinking, Olympus Coliseum probably takes place when Hercules started out, so maybe we get to see Zeus, fight the Minotaur, fight the Cyclops, and maybe even see the rest of the titans (tornado and magma ones).

i see where you're going with this. It would be nice to see the other titans other than Ice & Rock, cause Hades & Cerberus are getting old as bosses.

Xircs-Number I

Sleeping Beauty looks awesome.ive always liked that movie cuz of the huge cool looking scenes so hopefully the game will utilize that.it looks pretty scary too.

D

Dexter

To the people that are saying "why do you think Destiney Island will be playable?" "All we've seen is just a screenshot!" Then just because it's dosn't show acutal gameplay images then we have to exlude it!? Okay fine then right now we only have 2 WORLDS CONFIRMED. Cinderalla, and Sleeping Beauty. Guys your acting like this is kh2, I mean Sora didn't even appear there once, at least this time Terra (and Ven, and Aqua assumingly) acutally appears there (so you'd assume DI would be playable in some form at least).....

KingdomSealer

Oh wow the DI village or Sleeping Beauty... jeez um ill go with Sleeping Beauty. just wanna see Maleficent's backstory and all. but really wanna see the homes of Sora, Kairi, etc and everything else. still happy for all the worlds!

Cyypher100

I want SNOW WHITE!!!!! gimme the seven dwarves lol....beat sora dopey he stole the bread! no really, anyways i want to see Sleeping beauty, roses and thorns and death to princesses are practically disney magic!

D

Dexter

Okay this is gonna sound weird but I watched Sleeping Beauty about an hour ago. I wanted to see what general areas there will be, what kinda bosses will we fight, and espically what point of the Sleeping World is Terra in during the scan ( if you don't know what I'm talking about here's the scan ImageShack® - Hosting Okay I'll guss I'll put a list....

Areas: The Kings Castle (we see this in the scan), the woods (confirmed to be in the TGS trailer), the cottage (I guess this where'll we meet the three faries), and Malifcents Castle.

Bosses: I'd think that we'd fight Master X here (of course not like the "final" fight), and maybe DS since in the trailer Terra was fighting with DS till the point he knocked off his helmet, Malifcent (her human self), and Malifcent Dragon form.

Where Terra is during the Scan: Well at first I thought Terra was fighting close to Malifcents Castle but when I watched the movie it showed Malifcent putting thorns on the Kings Castle and ironically this is the same time where the prince fights Malifcent Dragon form. So I guess in the scan comes to the point where we fight Malifcent for the final time.....

Just a thought, and pure boardness....But still the Sleeping Beauty world is the most promising so far.....

O

Oberon

Destiny Island Town/Village or Cinderella's world.

I mean, that room in Cinderella we see looks so damn cool. I can't wait to play the game. =D

Blue

home is where the heart is
I'm excited for Radiant Garden and Destiny Island Village..!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back