• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Out of org members who do you think is the least favorite out of the fandom?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

fantasy08

By fandom I mean this site and other KH fan-sites,deviantart, fan-fiction.net, live journal, you-tube, etc. This should be based on observation not personal bias.

Note: Luxord, Xaldin, Lex, and Xion are not to be included. The first three because I am aware that they are rather extremely unloved, and this thread is not asking for the obvious. As for Xion she is a rather new character and I don't think it's fair to include a newbie who's like and dislike among the fandom is not exactly concrete yet. This is just about the veterans. Org members that have been around for years. Also Axel and Roxas are immune from this as well. This is not asking for obvious favorite members. This thread is strictly for those who are loved, to the point of being popular, but don't have as much as the two favorites, but are not as unloved as the three pariah's. You don't have to do three. Just doing one is fine.

Top Three
Xenmas- if he's not paired with Saix for some yaoi reasons or having videos made out for him for being a pedo I rarely see anything about him.

Vexen- apparently his creepy laugh and looks puts some of the fandom off. No enough to make him the pariah's level though.

Larxene- People like her for not being a damsel/sue, but then as much dislike her for not being a very nice person. I think the term people like to throw around is Bitch. :)

Huge Edit: Lol I should have known better. Vexen is an obvious unloved the likes of Lux, Xaldin, Lex. So he's out. Demyx and Zexion are nearly as popular as Axel and Roxas so they're out as well. Among these org members which are popular to an extent but still unloved in the fandom and why?

Xenmas
Xigbar
Saix
Marluxia
Larxene

Also Number I know Luxord is liked. I like him as well( British lol).I'm just not a fan. You're other point hit it. I'm asking for somewhat popular, but still neglected. :)

Last edited:

TigerLilly

Well since you aren't allowing Lexeaus, Xaldin, Luxord, Xion, Axel, or Roxas, that only leaves a few left who are all pretty important.
Xigbar is one of my favorites cause he's so damn funny.

So the only one left that is unlovable is Vexen.

Vexen does remind me of a child molester.

and Larxene is a crazy b****

NumberVIII

Well since you aren't allowing Lexeaus, Xaldin, Luxord, Xion, Axel, or Roxas, that only leaves a few left who are all pretty important.
Xigbar is one of my favorites cause he's so damn funny.

So the only one left that is unlovable is Vexen.

Vexen does remind me of a child molester.

and Larxene is a crazy b****

^This, basically. Vexen annoys the crap out of me, personally. His voice just puts me on edge, and the way his face moves is...weird. Don't ask me why. Plus his personality is just annoying.

dont b a stick in the mud :tongue:

i say that lexeaus is.

...facepalm

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards
Vexen, most definitely.

I LOVE Xigbar.

A

Azrael

Nobody that isn't Roxas or Axel or Demyx or Zexion.

Thread closed.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
I'm going to say that Larxene is the most hated, even though she's not hated very much here. Outside of KHI, she has to face the forces of people who dislike her cruel personality AND the yaoi fangirls who don't want ANY woman touching Axel's cheek or leaning on his shoulder. And when you slap Namine, kick Sora across a hallway, and treat Riku Replica as your personal chew toy, you're just asking for hatred from the KH fanbase.

But I still like her! :3

Sorry you have posted non-canon spam
/thread

It's about as serious and important as every other KH thread we have open here, seeing as how we're discussing the fates and mysteries of fictional characters.

Sora^Fan

Larxene- People like her for not being a damsel/sue, but then as much dislike her for not being a very nice person. I think the term people like to throw around is Bitch. :)
Haha, actually..that's the exact same reason as to why she has so much fans XD Yeah, sure she has LOTS of haters but she has also gained many fans.

With that said, I think that Vexen is the least favorite....his weird, creppy laugh plus his abnormally huge eyes make him an imediate outcast XD he's not even respected by the recently joined members XD Fail!

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Lexeaus.

Seriously, do an image search comparison. He's got barely anything. D: Or is randomly insulted and labeled as 'rock man'. Or Hulk. Or the 'Thing' from fantastic four.

Runner up would be Vexen but I myself find his character fun to see. It's got a bit of development there whereas Lexeaus... He says barely anything. And has no... impact I guess. At least, that isn't written in the reports.

TheBrotherhood

Haha, actually..that's the exact same reason as to why she has so much fans XD Yeah, sure she has LOTS of haters but she has also gained many fans.

With that said, I think that Vexen is the least favorite....his weird, creppy laugh plus his abnormally huge eyes make him an imediate outcast XD he's not even respected by the recently joined members XD Fail!

exactly alot of people enjoy having a villian with that bitchy quality, to me she makes the game better

MeggieKeyblader

Vexen... he's weak, cowardly, ugly, weird, nerdy, creepy, and has girl-hair. Sad.

And, Lexaeus is just... there.

Xenmas
Xigbar
Saix
Marluxia
Larxene

These 5 are highly underrated, they're clearly the most badass of the Organization...I cannot fathom why most KH fans like Roxas, Xion, Zexion, and Axel more than this 5.

rhyth

I think Vexen, Lexaeus, and Luxord.
Vexen because he's generally unliked because of his child molestor hidden agenda
Lexaeus because hes barely mentioned, or hardly has any importance. Him being an origginal 6 gives him a boost.
Luxord because of the same reasons. But he doesn't even have the "original 6" boost :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back