• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

out of 10 how good was kh2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Morning Twilight

I would say 8.5/10

It was the best fighting in an adventure game i've ever played plus some of the best graphics too. The story line wasn't the worst but it could have been better. It really kept my adrenaline up, especially the first time i played it, i couldn't stop. The best part was is that it made me want more. I think any game that makes you want to play it until you figure everything out and even overthink it to where you see more than there is is a good game. The game's bosses were easy, but it overall was a very good game that I still play today.

C

Camo_Flauge

a huge 10 for me. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: two thumbs up.

lostsoul11234

I guess I would give it 8/10

Reason: Personally kh1 had a sepecial feel of some sort an it seemed it wasn't there in kh2. Kh2 was to easy at times, and the reaction commands just makes the game even more easier. I mean maybe in FM+ to pulll of a reaction command you have to follow the correct pattern. For instance when X and O appear on the screen you have to press them in a timly pattern. The story in Kh2 wasnt really good, and there wasnt enough devolmpent on certain orginzation members.

There was no search element of any sort, and I really missed the whole puzzle element ( Mushrooms, hidden chests.) Some of the worlds are preatty small ( Mulan, SW) Oh and lastly when you beat the game there are no optinal bosses except Sephy.

i give it a 8/10 to since ur right the original kh1 had a feel to it tht made u roll up into a ball and have short seizures... but anyway i wish they got that feel back but they didnt:cry: i think the story was alot better involving the keyblade in kh1... in kh2 the keyblade pretty much has no point

the 1st game has the right feel but lack some things (some of the levals sux not to name any names cough wonderland and deep jungle cough) kh2 has SOME not all but some of what kh1 lacks so if we walked the road to trying to find those magical right things we'd b on a road to a bettr game.

xlilmissnaughtyx

i think its 0/10 as i think its a load of poo hasnt any of u got anything better to o in ur life i lv u jake lv nicole xxxx \marluxia

RikuSora

i think its 0/10 as i think its a load of poo hasnt any of u got anything better to o in ur life i lv u jake lv nicole xxxx \marluxia

Okaay... Why did you even bother to sign up for the forums? I guess you don't have anything better to do in your life than signing up for forums you don't like, and talk c**p:p Hmm... That's so much better :p

(Still give KH2 a 7/10...)

Dark Omega

Might as well stop wondering, because I'm not tell
All in all, a 6/10. The storyline was mixed with Heartless, Nobodies, Organization XIII, and finding Riku. I think the storyline shouldv'e been set on one of these things only. The fighting was an improvement, but the addition of Reaction Commands made it too easy. The Drive Forms were nice, but Nomura made them too strong. I beat Proud Mode without Driving or dying, so the gameplay was WAY too easy.

~Dark Omega

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
All in all, a 6/10. The storyline was mixed with Heartless, Nobodies, Organization XIII, and finding Riku. I think the storyline shouldv'e been set on one of these things only. The fighting was an improvement, but the addition of Reaction Commands made it too easy. The Drive Forms were nice, but Nomura made them too strong. I beat Proud Mode without Driving or dying, so the gameplay was WAY too easy.

~Dark Omega
Quoted for truth. It was a good game, but it sucked still.

fmaamv

5/10 Gameplay was way too easy and the game didn't last long enough (right now all I'm doing to pass the time is maxing out character stats), the story also wasn't as impressive as the first, no hidden stuff, and you get nothing useful for beating the Hades Paradox Cup (okay that was a personal one)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back