• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

out of 10 how good was kh2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MarluxiaNo11

Awards
out of 10 how much or a rating would you give the game all together id say an 8

movies were okay and so was gameplay could have been longer

Sou-jiro

6 too i mean it was too easy and to short and the storyline wasn't intersenting enough for me

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
8 out of 10 - awesome in the begging but is pretty repetitive in the middle...

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
8 out of 10 - awesome in the begging but is pretty repetitive in the middle...

Begging? Lol, I think you mean in the beginning. :p

I give it a 7/10. You know, when I first got KH2, I thought the game was awesome and perfect. But, later on, after beating it countless times, I started to realize all the things that shudda been here or there and flaws within the gameplay. I'm not sure if anybudy else thought that, but I sure did. KH2 is still a great game, it just needs some improvements, which are hopefully gunna be in kh2fm.

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
yeah i suck at spelling...

Oblivion wielder

||~VentusOmnus~||
9,4/10 .

It could have been 10/10 if it hadnt so many FF characters and if it had more kh themed cutscenes than Disney and FF ones.

I was happy with the game.Sure it could have been better but it was good enough . :)

Welshcake

yeah, I agree. Too many FF characters spoil the KH theme. Tey are only meant to be 'guests'

brainy_pigeon

Begging? Lol, I think you mean in the beginning. :p

I give it a 7/10. You know, when I first got KH2, I thought the game was awesome and perfect. But, later on, after beating it countless times, I started to realize all the things that shudda been here or there and flaws within the gameplay. I'm not sure if anybudy else thought that, but I sure did. KH2 is still a great game, it just needs some improvements, which are hopefully gunna be in kh2fm.

I agree with that a lot.

I mean, I would give KH2 a 7/10 because it's actually, kinda boring. By boring, I mean that some parts of the game are just so incredibly tedious that I just want to skip through it, but I can't because then, I can't beat the game, which is probably why I'm still pretty much in the beginning of my Proud mode game still.

Anyways, I did like Kingdom Hearts 2, but it wasn't as great as I thought it would be, kinda like what deeman said, I guess.

D

Dexter

I guess I would give it 8/10

Reason: Personally kh1 had a sepecial feel of some sort an it seemed it wasn't there in kh2. Kh2 was to easy at times, and the reaction commands just makes the game even more easier. I mean maybe in FM+ to pulll of a reaction command you have to follow the correct pattern. For instance when X and O appear on the screen you have to press them in a timly pattern. The story in Kh2 wasnt really good, and there wasnt enough devolmpent on certain orginzation members.

There was no search element of any sort, and I really missed the whole puzzle element ( Mushrooms, hidden chests.) Some of the worlds are preatty small ( Mulan, SW) Oh and lastly when you beat the game there are no optinal bosses except Sephy.

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
I agree with that a lot.

I mean, I would give KH2 a 7/10 because it's actually, kinda boring. By boring, I mean that some parts of the game are just so incredibly tedious that I just want to skip through it, but I can't because then, I can't beat the game, which is probably why I'm still pretty much in the beginning of my Proud mode game still.

Anyways, I did like Kingdom Hearts 2, but it wasn't as great as I thought it would be, kinda like what deeman said, I guess.

Thanks, and I agree with you as well. The storyline in most of the disney worlds was almost always boring; well, boring is a kinda strong word... maybe not as exciting as they should be, like in KH, where the story flows from one world to the next. In kh2, it seemed rather... choppy. Not all the time, but in most of the "unimportant" worlds. (Aladin, Little Mermaid, Lion King, etc.)

Sorel

I give it 7/10

It was too short, to easy. and all the Disney worlds had nothing to do with the original story. only the second visits had something to d owith it because you where fightn Org. members so more story thank you. and the looks of the new keyblades sucked only Kingdom Key was cool

Hostil Spike

Thanks, and I agree with you as well. The storyline in most of the disney worlds was almost always boring; well, boring is a kinda strong word... maybe not as exciting as they should be, like in KH, where the story flows from one world to the next. In kh2, it seems rather... choppy.

By choppy you mean totally undecided yeah? When you get to going to each world the second time the order is totally up to you.. I like free roaming and all but c'mon... Thats like 2/3s of the game..

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
By choppy you mean totally undecided yeah? When you get to going to each world the second time the order is totally up to you.. I like free roaming and all but c'mon... Thats like 2/3s of the game..

You're getting the point... it's so hard to explain... okay... let's see. In KH, usually after completing a world, you gotta move on to the next world to do something or complete something that you didnt in the one you just finished, ya know? But in KH2, you complete a world and that's the end of the story there (for now). Then if you want, you can move on to the next one, having a completely different story. Sure, Sora was kinda looking for Riku.. but it still felt that way. All over the place... umm... yeah, lol.

Oh and there's like no free-roaming in KH2, like at all. When you enter a map, there's only one exit, not like a whole branch of exits that lead in different directions, maybe joining later on. Hardly any exploring to be done.

Sacred Silver

Trumpline '08. ♥
I give it a 7 as well. I mean, a great game but wasn't as mentally connected like KHI. Hopefully, KHIII will fufill these requirements. :D

Cid Highwind

The Captain
meh, 6 because it got really repetitive and took pretty much no skill at all to beat this game. the story was alright, but i think there should have been a lot more with the organization and less with disney worlds or as some ppl have called them "unimportant" worlds. also, i didn't dislike the fact that there were ff characters in the game. in fact, the only reason i picked up the first kh was because there were ff characters in it. im not a big disney fan but the game play was interesting and it had a square feel to it. some1 else also said this earlier, at first it seemed cool and such, but as time went on, you could pick out the flaws and realize that it wasn't as awesome as you hoped it would be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back