• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

out in next game.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

what should be out??

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
V

V.A.T.13

Something tells me this thread will end in a shitstorm....

What I want: Neither. I want more original characters. DX

And yes, there would be KH w/o disney. Just not as popular and prolly a better game...

Apollo

Silver Member
I say cut some disney but not all! they need some worlds!

Raeneth

Has a custom user title
Awards
What I want: Neither. I want more original characters. DX
Agreed. Original characters and much more appreciated than adding in more Final Fantasy characters or more Disney Characters. People should get over the fact that Disney is always going to be a part of the series. Disney is what helps makes Kingdom Hearts the game that we all like.

lionheartroar83

true, but FF characters do that for us too. Personally I think they should cut back on the Disney to make it a tad bit darker. As far as the FF goes its good as long as its not just a desperate plug for another product. They should keep Disney, but with more meaning like the first game.

ROGJEX

they should cut the really pointless disny worlds (mermaid, pooh, etc.) and add some ff worlds, but they should some better disney worlds

XxAstroxX

They should give the disney worlds some actual purpose(like in KH1), and cut back on the FF cameos the characters they have now are good enough they don't need anymore as they only slightly enhance the story.

dark_light13

I would rather have Disney, but hey like I always say about these threads. you cant have KH with out either one. I love FF and Disney but Disney is what make KH feel like a great origional game. But really I dont want either to go. Everyone just has to accept that KH needs both and will always have both.

Virus

حلم في ا&#1604
Website
www.willyouresist.com
ehh its not KH unless both of them are there.....but maybe a little less disney....or a maturer disney.....i hate having to replay the games cause i try to avoid the disne worlds but i found out u cant to that >_<

KeybaldeFan1

If i HAD to choose........final fant. without disny,no kingdom hearts,basickly no storyline,nothing,no final fant. , is just a few characters gone

FaytHarkwind

this is a weird question your basically saying which of the two main ideas for this game do u want to ditch Disney (the worlds and most team characters) or square-enix (story, a few team and none-team combat characters)

why take the a half of a the main idea

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
But how are they going to use Disney for the worlds?

I honestly can't imagine Terra, Aqua and Ven hanging out with Tarzan...

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
what do you want out in the next game, Final fantasy or disney( im sure all of you will say disney cause disney is for little kids.

Well if anyone wants Disney out, then they can kiss the franchise goodbye as Kingdom Hearts belongs to Disney. I'd rather have the Disney characters, than anythign else. Can you imagine playing it if it wee WB and Square? Barf. Anyone who wants Disney to leave, doesn't like Kingdom hearts, and are fascits [spelling?], and desreved to have their copies of Kingdom Hearts 1, CoM, 2 taken away. As well as the fact not allowed to buy the next game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back