• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ouran High School Host Club: The Fighting Mongooses (Rp thread)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Dream

Oh no, not me, I never lost control
Awards
OOC and Sign Ups (we still accept side characters and there is one spot for a host member.....for now)

Prolouge

A man with golden hair stood at the top of a set of long, grand stairs covered in red carpet. He had a smiling face with a serious look along with a white tuxedo to give him some elegant look. Girls in gowns were talking with with each other, eager for something. A man with black hair, glasses and a black tuxedo, walked up to the man with golden hair, a black note book in his hands.

"Ah, there you are, all the members are in the room waiting to show themselves to the ladies" he said, an intelligent tone to his voice.

The golden haired boy turned to the man with glasses and smiled. "All of them? Yay! I hope the ladies love the new hosts when we reveal them!" the golden haired man screeched, his face turning goofy as he clapped his hands like a child.

The man with glasses rolled his eyes and sighed. "Yes their ready Tamaki" he said writing in his book.

Tamaki smiled and took the book from the man with glasses. "Nah uh, this isn't your job anymore Kyoya. The new hosts will be handling the money" Tamaki said in a motherly way.

Kyoya glared at him but stopped, tonight was a night where they would finally give away the host club.

"Tama chan!" yelled a little boy who also had golden hair. He was carrying a bunny and a tall black haired man was following him. They were both wearing a black tuxedo as well, making them match.

"Hey Honey! Hey Takashi" Tamaki yelled out, waving to the boy.

Takashi and Honey waved back before standing next to them. Kyoya, Honey and Takashi looked the same, probably to give Tamaki the spotlight that a king of the host club had to have.

"Don't forget us!" yelled two brown haired twins, running up the stairs. "Kaoru! Hikaru! you made it" Tamaki yelled out. The twins made it to the top and smiled. "Of course we'd make it" they said smiling and putting their arms around each others shoulders.

Tamaki looked around like a sad puppy when he noticed something. "Wh-where's Haruhi?" he said with a sad tone. Everyone looked around the room but couldn't find her.

After a few minutes to searching, they finally spotted a short person making their way to the stairs. The person waved at them, and everyone finally realized it was Haruhi. "HARUHI!!" Tamaki yelled out jumping down the stairs and hugging her.

"Wa- get off me Tamaki!" Haruhi yelled out, feeling awkward as Tamaki squeezed her.

Tamaki let Haruhi and and held her hand, dragging her up the stairs. Finally stopping to where everyone else was, Tamaki let go and revealed a toothy grin. Everyone rolled thier eyes and knew that it was going to be time to reveal the new members.

Jacque yawned. He'd been sitting on a couch for a while, waiting to be revealed. "I hope we get to be shown soon! I wanna mingle with the ladies!" Jacque yelled, legs spread out and hand spread across the couch.

He'd been sitting there for a while with all the other new members. He was wearing a white tuxedo like the one Tamaki was wearing when he led Jacque to the room. Standing up, he stretched and smiled.

"Any one have a game to play?" he asked looking at everyone with a puppy face.

Eve looked around, she'd been leaning against the pillar for a while. Looking at her self, she smiled, happy that she chose such a beautiful dress to wear. It was blue and only a tiny but poofy. It had see through blue silk over her shoulders, keeping it up. Along with her dress, she had blue flat shoes, she hated high heels. A necklace with blue gems was around her neck and her hair was fully down, making her look like a princess.

Walking around, she tried to see if there was anyone there that she could talk to.

(Yeah it's a pretty crap post for my characters, but don't worry I can post better than this! :D)

Last edited:

roxasisamazing

But you can call me RIA
In Sora's basement playing ping pong with Roxas
Re: Ouran High School Host Club: The Fighting Mongooses (OOC and Sign Ups)

Takahashi was sitting on a couch, dressed in a black jacket, dress pants and with a black shirt and a tie. He was playing Dance Dance Revolution on his iPod touch. This is the app he would usually play when he was feeling either impatient, nervous, or excited. He played this for about five minutes, then he removes his headphones from his head and pockets his iPod, then he turns to Jacque, and says, " I have a deck of cards in my bag, if your up for it, we can play a game of cheat, but it's no fun with only two people," he turns to the other future hosts and asks, "does anybody wanna play cheat with me and Jacque?"

Last edited:

nightmarezeroX9

Let's Get Down To Business

Listening to Jacque complain about wanting to mingle with the ladies was kind of annoying. Then again, that was the whole point of the Host Club, and Takaki had joined it anyway. Sitting to the right of Jacque on the large couch with his right leg crossed over his left, he did find it quite boring just sitting in here with nothing to do. It had been at least an hour since they arrived, and they were told by the soon to be ex-Host Club members to wait here until they were summoned. Everybody seemed to be a little quiet for that whole hour, but it went by pretty fast. Takaki was dressed in a red silk tuxedo, with match red dress pants and a pair of a rather tad expensive white loafers. Underneath his tux was a white dress shirt with a once again matching white tie. It looked very good on him, so this was what he decided to wear to this fancy little party. Seeing as being a Host Club was a very big deal, he had to attend.

Jacque, still annoying him, asked if anyone knew of a game. The puppy face made it very uncomfortable for Takaki, seeing as he was one right next to him, and two, it was just plain creepy. Luckily Takahashi came to the rescue and pulled a deck of cards out of his bag, and asked if anyone wanted to play Cheat. "I have no clue what that is, so you'll have to teach me. That is, if you want to." Right now, all he was hoping for was that the game was going to be at least fun. Takaki could use that right now.

roxasisamazing

But you can call me RIA

Takahashi, content to see that someone showed interest in a game of cards, sat at the couch across from Takaki and Jacque, set the cards on the table between the couches and happily explained the rules.

"Well basically, we start with a deck of fifty-two cards and divide the deck amongst the players and if there are any extra cards, we will leave them in a pile on the table. So the point of Cheat, is to try to get rid of all of your cards in ascending order starting from the Aces. so like, say I go first and I say, 'I will put down three Aces', I would place three cards in the pile the table. If you believe that I was lying about what cards I really placed down on the table, then you would say "Cheat", then turn the cards on the table over too reveal the true rank. If I was lying about the cards, then I would have to pick up all the cards in the pile. If it turns out that I was telling the truth about the cards and was called "Cheat", then the accuser would have to pick up the deck. Then after, the person to my left would have to place down Twos, and so forth. So you want in?"

*here are the rules if you didn't understand Rules of Card Games: Bullshit / Cheat / I Doubt It

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+

Alright, so, it was a left straight from his classes into the lobby and then straight up the main stair-case... It wasn't as if his school was big. It was enormous. Really, they had a polo-field complete with stables, a complete olympic style track, a gigantic swimming pool, and all the different wings of the school along with the classes in there. Dear lord, it was a wonder how anyone found their way around here without being stopped with just the full realization that everything in this building costs a fortune.

Hm, well, maybe that explained why his mother nearly cried when their old client and companion, Mistress Witherstorks [who was much more pretty then her name suggests], gave them the news that their 'little prodigy' was finally on his way to academia. Quite honestly, he would've been fine with whatever his parents could've afforded themselves, even public school if need be. It wasn't as if he wanted to be a gigantic figure in the future, all he needed was to pass and continue working in a field he knew best; Photography.

Oh, you're wondering who this kid even is, right? Well, allow me to clear that up for you. This is Jonathan Emmerson, the son and self-proclaimed prodigy of James Emmerson and his wife Muriette, both artists in the style of capturing a model's best attributes. Say you're a rather scrawny yet sensitive man, they'll be able to capture a masculinity you never even knew you had. This was all fine and dandy, asides from the fact that his parents expected him to do much the same as them. In fact, his father already had plans for his little boy to inherit the business after him.

Yeah... The problem with that was, Jonathan couldn't take a good picture of a model if his life depended on it. Take a beautiful model, give her the works, set her up in a designer outfit that absolutely makes her dazzle to the point even the women want her. The minute she falls under Jon's lens, it's all over. As far as others can tell, he just sucks at human photography. In his point of view, he only ends up capturing what's really sitting underneath all those sparkles and glitter.

Ahem, anyway, right now he was working over in his mind the directions to the room he was apparently going to be seeing a lot in the next... Four years of highschool. Hm, was getting the scholarship a blessing or a curse? That'd yet to be discovered, the original hosts still setting up in the main room after having shoved everyone else to suitable areas.

Although everyone else there was fairly new, a couple faces did stick out to him. The twins, one of which he knew personally from a rather violent incident a while back that'd ended with him gaining a few nasty bruises. His name was... Kauru, right? Yeah, so, that guy had chosen him to end up replacing him for this job for some reason.

Why would he, Jonathan Emmerson, a failure at keeping a date and a clean coat, be chosen for a job like this? He wasn't quite sure. All he knew was that, right now, his future school-life was resting in the balance of what a horde of fan-girls thought of him.

And, uh, whether or not these guys would tolerate him. Or if he could even tolerate them. So, for now, he just sat and fidgeted a bit, leaning against the closest wall to the couch where seemingly everyone was gathered. Hm, when he got home he needed to remember to feed his ant-farm. He was getting kind of slow on that lately.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Left-right, left-right, left-... halt?

The hallway came to a sudden stop as a gigantic wave of female students crowded the space, all gossiping and jibbering ceaselessly about some useless thing. Behind them all, looking rather upset at this change in events, was a single girl who wasn't wearing the female uniform.

After listening in for a moment on what was being said [it wasn't as if she had a choice, as blocked up all necassary paths were], her right eye gained a slight twitch at the realization. That... Darned. Host Club.

Now, who is this girl, you may ask. Her name is Sydney Marx. Why does she seem to despise the Host Club? The answer is, she doesn't. Really, she doesn't. It's just that she hasn't heard much at all about them that was believable due to the outright fangirlistic nature of the horde of wimmens that spoke of them. And it's not like she'd listen to all the enraged and jealous men, what they said was probably more of a lie then what the girls did.

Also, she didn't ever really care for what she considered selling one's self to the public. Why would someone be so willing to sell their looks to the public? Was it part of an egocentric plot or was it just some moral pathos at work? Eh, whatever the reason, she was starting to get curious.

And why could no one wait until it was actually AFTER school to do this? She still had a bus to catch to get home tonight...

Last edited:

The Dream

Oh no, not me, I never lost control
Awards
(OOC: Uh...Tenyas you do know this is night time right?)

"Awesome! I'm in" Jacque sitting back down. He learnt how to play Cheat with his grandfather on the first day he was put in bed because of his disease. Jacque started to remember the days when his grandfather was well and acting like he was twenty. Pulling stunts that Jacque didn't know he could do. Sometimes Jacque wondered if his grandfather knew he was going to get the disease since he was living his life to the fullest.

Snapping out of his thoughts, he turned to Takahashi and got ready to play. Jacque was wearing a small silver necklace around his neck an it slipped from under his shirt. Oh, better put that back. Stuffing the chain back inside he sighed. The chain was something his grandfather gave him last year, it was his Christmas gift from France. Underneath the silver was pure gold. The silver was there to fool thieves into thinking it was just metal.

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK
Three layers of cake, with a layer of cream in between each layer. Frosting on the side of the cake, and to top it all off, a large strawberry. This was the dessert that was siting in front of Maple, waiting for them to actually be introduced as new Hosts.

But it was taking a lot of control for him to not start eating the cake right here and now. That and other reasons, such as his nice outfit he decided to wear for the ceremony tonight. It was a small black tux with a blue bow tie. Black suede shoes and white laces complemented the outfit. But right now all Maple could think of was how tasty that cake was going to be.

Sure he had Takaki here to keep him company but it seemed Takaki was more interested in a card game than him. It didn't really bother him, since he was mostly focused on the cake. How long could it take to get ready to introduce them? Then again he had heard of the many stories about the soon to be Ex-members, and that one of their members was a cross dressers.

Guess no one noticed, but he could tell from the first moment he saw her. Still it wasn't such a strange thing. He had read manga before where people cross dressed because they didn't give a darn about what they look like.

All these thoughts finally fell away as Maple took a small bite of his cake. Slowly his face turned into a smile as the sugar entered his system, Hobbes siting next to him watching him.

Nami

usually not funny

Heavily decorated, the host's usually frilly and playful design was looking quite elegant this particular evening. Men in suits and women in gowns scattered throughout the room. But mostly women, whom were desprite to catch a glimpse and even more desprite to get a chance to speak to the new Ouran host club members. A few girls gossiped about whether or not the new group will be as dreamy and sweet as the last. After all, they were losing the founding members and passing the reigns onto newbies that could potentially remake or break everything.

The decorations were majorly dark colors or white, heavily implying a romantic theme. There were white pillars all around, heavily draped in bows and flowers, small tables in the corner and couches pressed against against the opposite wall. They looked vintage, made of a mahogany-type wood and apholstered in a dark satin red. The white-clothed bistro tables stood tall and matching, their clean elegance blending flawlessly with every other decoration in the ball room. They were clustered along the north wall of the room, presumeably placed aside to make way for the dance and mingling floor.

Sitting at the tables were very few people. Mostly a few boys sitting awkwardly, waiting for their girlfriends to stop looking for the host club members, and the odd group of girls giggling and gossiping while drinking tea. At the most isolated table near the dance floor was a girl. A young, fresh-faced girl whom sat matching the tablecloth with her pale skin, white dress and hat. The only thing that drew attention to her was her bright red hair, which was tied into a curly bun on the side of her head with a white ribbon.

Politely she sat with her hands clasped together on her lap, looking down at an ivory porcaline teacup which had a cold-collecting black tea inside.

Sakura looked up from her tea to finally take in the scene. Beautiful faces everywhere, beautiful ornaments every place, beautiful everything every which way. It was almost painful to take in all the beauty. With a silent whine, the fire-haired young girl looked back down at her teacup. She did not arrive here willingly, but rather told to come here by her take-charge friend that didn't want to come to the party alone. Only to leave Sakura in search of cute boys.

Quietly, Sakura sighed, also rather disappointed in herself for being such a typical teenager and being emo-angsty-angst.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
As various other people did various other things, there was someone else doing something else. If you are confused by this point, everything is going well.

Now, until the point at which we join him, this man, known as Shibata, was doing little of anything. He was, in fact, sitting on the ground behind the couch, thinking about how bad an idea it really was to join the Host Club. He was debating in his head the pros and cons of the situation, but managed to lose track of that, and turned his thoughts to other things... Like the idea of convincing everyone to participate in a dramatic excercise in which they play themselves. After some amount of time, all of which was spent ignoring everyone else, he came to a decision. Now, at this point, some of his fellow club members were playing cheat. The rest were doing things of no note... Therefore, he had an idea to liven things up.

He slowly stood up, and, donning his best American accent, which was no good, began belting out his interpretation of the lyrics to "American Woman". Turning to face his club members, he decided to actually say something... And quite cheerfully. "I've just confused myself. I'm going to sit back down, now. And none of you can stop me." He proceeded to sit back down, and then... Stood up once more, bending over and resting his arms on the couch. From this point, he began watching the game going on before him. And that is not meant in some strange, metaphorical way. It should be apparent, but he was actually watching his fellows play cheat. He had run out of ideas.

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
Kaname glared down at her directions, guessing that she probably got the directions wrong. She sighed loudly and bit her lip, looking around the crowd of girls and the blond at the top of the staircase. Wait, a blond?! I'm supposed to be up there! Kaname smacked herself on the forehead and quickly manuvered her way through, snuck into the room where the New Hosts were waiting, and plopped down beside the couch,resting her head against the arm. "Geez, almost late... I knew the guy was blond,too....What was his name again?" Kaname put her finger underneath her chin, thinking. She felt something cold and sticky run down her cheek. She wiped whatever it was off, relizizing that it was hair gel. "Apparently I put too much," she muttered to herself. The New Host adjusted her plain white collar, buttoning up the top. She nervously twidled her fingers. waiting for the blond to introduce them.

Ritsu gawked at the sight of all the girls. Amazed and excited, was what she was feeling at the moment. Ritsu sipped her tea slowly, taking in everything. Many of the ladies were in groups, giggling and gossiping about the new boys. Ritsu rolled her eyes and finished off her tea, brushed her hands together, and stood up from her empty table. She made her way, slowly, through the groups, catching a glimpse of an anxious guy there or a cute girl there every once in a while.

roxasisamazing

But you can call me RIA
Takahashi picks up the cards and starts to shuffle them, " Alright then, let's get this game started," he said, with a hint of a competitive tone in his voice. He notices the boy looking over the table watching him shuffle the cards. "Hey your Shibata right? I believe that we have three classes together, it's great to have a study buddy in the club. You kinda look bored, and since we are just starting the game do you want to play? The more people we have the more fun it is".

Takahashi looks over at the boy sitting at another table, eating a big cake, with an even bigger smile on his face. He was tempted to ask Maple is he wanted to play as well, but he didn't want to pull him away from something he was obviously enjoying already.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Now, Hisoka had just found a comfortable place to lean, and was beginning to wonder if he would get another chance to sit all night, when one of his new mates decided to speak up.

"Hey, you're Shibata, right? I believe that we have three classes together. It's great to have a study buddy in the club. You kinda look bored, and since we are just starting the game do you want to play? The more people we have the more fun it is."

Hisoka decided to reply. "Yeah, but that's a bit rude of you. We're in the same Drama class, I think. And your name is... Tambura-kun, right? I mean, it's confusing, because you look Japanese, but..."

He decided to pause about here, as he had just noticed something of great interest. All of a sudden, there was someone just to his left. Raising the finger of his right hand, and with his voice trembling a bit, he proceeded to adress this issue.

"Wai... wait... when did... he... forget it."

He lowered his hand, and then decided to raise it again, this time speaking much more confidently.

"Okay, this guy can..."

His confidence shattered immediately.

"Tel..." Giving up on the topic completely, he returned to Tambura's offer.

"Well, I'm fine with just watching, actually. I'd prefer not to start playing, just to wind up having to leave in the middle of it."

He took solace in the fact that his voice was much calmer, at this point. Better to go at that in steps, on nights this big...

Last edited:

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards

Kaname noticed a guy shuffling cards. She had heard his name. Tambura-Kun? That's what the other guy said. She shrugged and stood up, leaning against the couch. Her legs were a little sleepy so she smacked them to get them working again. Then she went over to Tambura.

"Hi. I'm Kaname-San, nice to meetcha." the girl extended her hand out. She could feel a couple eyes on her, and she quickly withdrew her hand. She wondered if this wasn't guys did. She wondered if they even shook hands! She cleared her throat and felt embarassed.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
As Hisoka watched, the teleporting fellow decided to stand up, and extended his hand to Tambura...

"Hi. I'm Kaname-San, nice to meetcha."

Hisoka couldn't help but speak up. "Now, that's... a bit high and mighty, I guess. I mean, geez... I don't go around talking about myself like that... Hey, whatever floats your boat, or something like that."

Deciding to take the initiative, he walked over to this "Kaname" fellow and grabbed his now withdrawn hand, pulling it into a rather forceful shake. Upon finishing, he turned around, with the boy's hand still in his, and adressed his fellows.

"Well, someone had to shake his hand. I mean, you can't just leave the guy hanging, even if he wants you to!"

To emphasize this, he shook the boy's hand again, even more forcefully and with a tighter grip, before finally letting him go and walking back to his couchside perch.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Jonathan watched the interactions of all the other hosts-to-be with mild interest. Really, he felt seven different kinds of unsettled right now. He hadn't exactly dressed up in his Sunday-best for this occasion, a regular tan-hooded tee that had a frayed edge accompanied with light multi-pocketed caprees. Heck, he'd even worn sneakers thinking that this event would be tomorrow rather then today. Compared to all the men in tuxes, even if they were only school attire, he felt rather odd in an ugly way. Eh, but, covering him up in fine clothing was like trying to make a cow-pie look like white chocolate. It just doesn't work.

Anyway, while he was standing by his little wall, mp3 player playing in his ears, he decided to try and make tabs on each person in here, from the originals to the new ones. The tallest of them all was Takashi, who was best friends with the now second-shortest Honey. The loud blond flaunting about with the tall slim guy in glasses was Tamaki, leader of the old Host Club, and the glasses bearer was Kyoya, the second-in charge financial adviser. The twins were simple enough to remember, Hikaru and Kauru. He could tell which one was Kauru today due to his mannerisms, much more mild then his louder brother's. And, finally, the only truly weird one of the original set, Haruhi. Jonathan found himself being perplexed at whether this member was a very effeminate male or a flat female. It wouldn't make sense for a club made up of mainly males to only have one cross-dressing female though. Where the heck was his mind going with that?

Anyway, on to the new folks. From what he'd been told by people at random, the loud blondish boy shouting about impatience was their new Club leader, Jacque. Kaname, the new in-charge financial adviser, seemed kinda off to him, just like Haruhi.... Eh, ignoring that. There was Hisoka who, right now, seemed more random then cool although, that just might change the minute girls are in the picture. There was Haruka, someone which he didn't see at the moment, and then Takahashi, who, as far as Jonathan could tell, was very socially inclined. Finally, there was Takaki, the new tall and silent figure, and then Maple, who was currently freaking Jon out in the fact that he was scarfing down cake, half his height, and older then him. Yeah, he was definitely chosen by Honey, that was for sure.

But, wait... There were eight people here right now. If there were only seven original host members, how many people did they pick? Was one of them the odd one out?... Wait. What if Hikaru had thought to choose for both him and Kauru and not known his brother had already picked out a host?... Jonathan found himself fidgeting a bit more at this idea. Being the reason for others' problems didn't always end well. Especially if it meant a multitude of girls who probably already knew a thing or two about him becoming so judgemental of the type of person he was by going by who had selected him. Whether or not this would get him a good standing didn't bother him. It was just the fact that he knew he was being judged for things that didn't really relate to his character.

"Pull yourself together," He mumbled to himself, "No need to already get cold feet." That was like telling a penguin it wasn't cold in the winter. Brrr...
-------------------------------------------

Okay, now she was just getting slightly ticked off.

What was with the costumes? And the glitter?! Geh, all the sparkles were making her dizzy. She'd just gotten out of an extra night lesson that was meant to boost up some of her perilously declining grades, putting her in an already sour mood. And now, it looked as if she were going to be having to take the late bus home. She'd rather not think of what one particular parent would do to her if she came home well after dinner...

Sydney had yet to even tell her parents that she wasn't doing as well in school as they thought. She had made it seem as if she were merely playing some sports after-school and helping out with a club here and there, which wasn't really a lie. Before she had to take her night lessons for this past week, she'd either been practicing her dreadful shots in the empty tennis court or doing favor after favor for a few clubs out of boredom [avoiding the way too crowded Host Club, of course].

If they found out, the consequences would last for weeks...

Okay, that was it. She was going to march through this fangirl mob and demand to see the Club Leader and bring to his attention to severity of how his cult was making her late for her goddang bus. "Alright, move it girlies! Ticked off female coming through! Move, move, move it!"

Last edited:

nightmarezeroX9

Let's Get Down To Business
Waiting for Takashi to deal out the cards, he peeked over to the table to see Maple eating a large slice of cake. Even though he really shouldn't be eating that much at one time, Takaki couldn't really stop him, or he would quite possibly throw a temper tantrum. Maple looked quite happy with the cake as well, and angering him was a very bad idea. Getting a glance at all of the other members. Shitbata-kun, who was leaning over his couch and watching the trio play cheat. Jacque was in, so it was currently only three people. Taking a glance at another Host Club member, Jonathan, Takaki was easily able to tell that he was starting to get cold feet about doing all of this. He let out a small sigh, for Takaki didn't blame Jonathan. He himself was getting thoughts about just backing out of this whole Host Club deal, but then again he had nothing better to do after school, so this was one of his options, and he took it. Looking at the other active club member, Kaname, he noticed that something was a bit off about him. He looked almost embarrassed to shake hands with Hisoka. Keeping an eye on him was probably something to do right now. Turning back to look at Takahashi, he patiently continued to wait for him to deal out the cards.

roxasisamazing

But you can call me RIA
"Hi. I'm Kaname-San, nice to meetcha."

Takahashi noticed the newcomer extend his hand for a hand shake and quickly retracted it, looking nervous. He eyed Kaname for about a minute or so, thinking to himself, "something is off about this guy." Takahashi replied with a smile, " Hey Kaname, I'm Takahashi. We are just about to start a game of Cheat, would you like to join us?"

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK
Maple had finished his cake and was smiling from side to side. If this was an anime their would be pink little flowers popping up around his face showing innocence. But this was real, and all Maple could think of was ask what Hobbes thought about the whole thing.

"Hobbes, what do you think of the cake? It looked really good and tasted really good as well!" Maple said smiling and closing his eyes at his stuffed Tiger. He looked over at another member of the new Host Club and began to run towards him. He already knew the new members names by heart so it shouldn't be awkward.

"Hiya Jonathan-chan!" Maple said to the new host smiling as he held Hobbes next to him.
"I'm Maple! Nice to metcha!" Maple said extending his hand out, again another chance for pink flowers to appear if this were an anime.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Haruka opened the door, in his regular outfit. "Uh, Sorry I'm late... or Am I late?" Then he couldn't help but notice this seemingly young boy enjoying cake at the table. He looked around for anything else intriguing and saw nothing interesting then stood in the corner of the room...

Last edited:

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
One of the boys grabbed her hand and shook it, a bit forcefully, which made Kaname tremble a little. He turned to the other Hosts. "Well, someone had to shake his hand! I mean, you can't just leave a guy hanging,even if he wants to!" the guy said. Kaname chuckled nervously. The guy shook her hand once again,forcefully, then retreated back behind the couch. Kaname watched him leave, confusion written all over her face. Weird< she thought to herself.

Then another guy, the one who held the cards, introduced himself. "I'm Takahashi. We were just about to begin a game of Cheat,would you like to join us?" he asked her, right after eyeing her in a weird way. Kaname shrugged. Better than being a loner beside the couch, she thought of saying, but kept her mouth shut, and sat down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back