• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ouran High School Host Club: The Fighting Mongooses (Rp thread)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Jonathan, trailing behind the twins, most particularly Kauru, followed the group to the main room where all the guests of the night had gathered. Unsurprisingly, a majority of them were female. Surprisingly, a few guys had shown up as well. Huh, this school really did have everything... Anyway, he felt a bit of a sweat come to the palms of his hands. Something barely noticeable and easily covered up with him pocketing his hands. Ahead, Kauru caught this movement in the corner of his eyes. Barely turning his head, the soon to graduate teen spoke in a rather calm yet hushed tone, "After a while, you start to forget there's so many of them." He said it with a small smile, eyes looking back to the fawning crowd with a slight twinkle of happiness and mischief in his eyes.

So, this is what they came to every year for the past four years of their lives. All the happy, beaming, girls and young ladies, some genuinely nice and others just fascinated. It was such a positive air of recognition and automatic love that Jonathan found himself smiling in spite of himself. This was the purpose, right? To get smiles no matter what, and to give them just as much. Hm... Maybe this would be honest work, unlike his ideas of speed dating he'd had coursing through his brain a while ago.

First, Mori revealed his replacement, which had surprisingly been Haruka. Really? Jonathan thought, I could've sworn Takaki would've been the next 'tall and silent' type. Then again, did it really make much sense that, he, the 'honest street-type' [whatever that is], would end up having been chosen by Kauru, the 'sweet' twin? Well, at least he knew for sure who Honey had chosen, and he had a good inkling on who had picked Kaname.

Another name was called and then it was the Twins' turn to announce who they'd chosen. Hikaru was one step below Kauru, meaning he was to be announcing his prodigy after his brother, who was already raising an arm up in the direction of Jonathan. It felt kind of weird, being up in the spot light [there really was a spot light from up on the balconies, beaming down on all of them], center of attention. He wasn't sure if he'd ever get used to it. "Please welcome in, Jonathan Emmerson." It was said in a polite yet loud way, to reach over the already 'ooh'ing and 'aww'ing girls.

In silent reply, Jon removed the golden mask and tucked it into his pocket, grinning a bit at the wide open crowd and ruffling his already untidy brown hair. This would be interesting, really.
------------------------------------------------

Alright, so, she'd made it to the bus stop barely in time. The engine had just been roaring down the street when she arrived, bright lights making her temporarily lose her vision as it pulled next to her. Occasionally, she couldn't help but think of the evening bus as some blue and black beast, its four feet pulling it along as its bright eyes lit up the night, sideways mouth swallowing people whole as it attracted them with promises of getting through the darkness... That train of thought often ended with her remembering the tale of the gingerbread man and how the fox promised him that she'd give him a ride across a stream only to eat him half-way there.

For now, she was just going to have to be as ignorant as the gingerbread man and hope this giant beetle would get her home in time for dinner. Stepping up through the open doorway, Sydney walked up the slanting steps into the open aisle, paying the driver the toll and taking a seat in the far back. It was always empty in the back for some reason or another, only ever occupied by lonely folks or harried college students doing last minute work on their way to their apartments. Setting her things aside, the girl folded her arms and leaned against the window, eyes seeing only the passing lights of other cars as the bug-bus gave a rumbling lurch and began to crawl down its predestined path.

Last edited:

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK
Maple had silently followed the others, afraid that if he even gave one hint of his excitement that he wouldn't stop being happy. He had to be like this til he took off his mask. So he got into position behind Honey-sempai and waited til the first of the two twin brothers introduced Jona-chan.

The next was to be Maple's introduction. Honey-sempai stepped up to the mic, which had to be lowered because of his small stature.
"Ladies and gentlemen!" Honey said smiling, his cuteness affecting some of the girls in the vicinity. He held Tsuta in his left hand, while the right pointed towards Maple.

"My replacement!" Honey shouted, again girls were affected by his cuteness, hearts appearing in their eyes. This was his moment. Maple took of the mask, a giant smile on his face. Some of the girls swoon, some of them gasped at the resemblance that he had to Honey, carrying a stuffed animal and being so small.

As Maple walked up to the mic, he lowered the volume on his smile, and began to speak.
"Hello...my name is Maple Morioka. It's nice to meet you all." ending this sentence with a hug to Hobbes. Again a few girls gasped at his cuteness. He had done it, he was officially part of the Host Club.

But the real fun had only just begun. Maple went back to his chair still standing with the others as the rest of the members waited to get introduced.

nightmarezeroX9

Let's Get Down To Business
Standing on the other side of Mori-sempai, Takaki patiently waited to be introduced. First up went Haruka, who introduced himself, something that didn't seem right, seeing as the following were all introduced by the ones who selected them. After Haruka, Hisoka was introduced by Kyoya-sempai, then after Hisoka, Honey-sempai introduced Maple. After that was all over, Mori-sempai motioned for Takaki to step foward a bit, and he was litterally at Mori's side. Now it was time for Takaki to become a full fledged member of the Ouran High School Host Club.

Mori-sempai's introduction was short and to the point, just saying how Takaki was ONE of his selections (the other being Haruha) and that was basically it, besides saying his name. Removing the golden mask that was sitting upon his face, and seemingly started lifeless into the crowd. He could see and hear what the women were saying about him, and most of them were squealing, and possibly drooling, over how handsome and attractive he was. Some were saying that he was just like Mori-sempai, only with longer hair, and it was brown. Did he really remind most of the people of Mori? Maybe this could be a good thing in the long run, hopefully. It would all depend on how everything played out.

Now that his introduction was over, all that was left was Kaname, Takahashi, and the soon-to-be-king of the Host Club, Jacque. I wonder how this is going to play out.

Last edited:

roxasisamazing

But you can call me RIA
In Sora's basement playing ping pong with Roxas
At last it was Takahashi's turn to be introduced. All the excitement, and nervousness that he felt all day, all came down to this moment, the moment he officially becomes a Ouran Academy Host. Seeing as he was chosen by both of the twins to be they're replacement, it seemed befitting for Hikaru to introduce Takahashi as the dramatic/mischievous type.

"My replacement." Hikaru announced excitedly, pointing his finger to Takahashi.

Takahashi stepped forward, lowered is mask and said, "Hey there, I'm Tamura Takahashi." He waved and smiled as the cheers and squeals flooded into his ears. So this is what fangirls are like... I could get used to this, I have a feeling that this is gonna be a fun year, thought Takahashi.

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
Finally, Kaname thought, Let's get this over with! Haruhi stood next to her, her skinny, delicate hands folded behind her back. A smile was on her face as she notioned with one hand toward her face. Kaname was confused for a second and Haruhi made the notion again, this time, bringing her had done. "Oh," Kaname muttered," Thank you." Se smiled behind the mask and took it off, shaking her hair like a dog. She smoothed back her gelled hair and smiled, the corner of her eyes curving up. She heard Haruhi whisper some inaudible words, but it sounded like," Kaname said another thank you and Haruhi cleared her throat. "Everybody, meet my replacement!" Kaname took this as her cue to remove her mask. She threw her cheap colored mask down and smiled broadly. The girls squealed and cheered. Kaname smoothed he hair back and heard more screams from t girls. "Ladies, and some gents, I'm proud to introduce Kaname Fukishima!" Kaname winced slightly when the girls, and some gents, went wild once more.

All of a sudden, all the nervousness from before about being a host, disappeared . Kaname closed her eyes and opened them slowly. Maybe...,this wouldn't be so bad after all.

Last edited:

The Dream

Oh no, not me, I never lost control
Awards
All the host members were introducing the new hosts, and Jacque eagerly waited for his turn. Girls screamed and cheered for each memeber, making Jacque a little nervous. He was hoping that the girls would cheer for him just as much. All the members had been introduced and it was now Jacques turn. When everyone noticed that all the other members were introduced, except for the man standing next to Tamaki. The whole room went silent, no one moved much or made a single sound, it was like a tense moment in a drama movie.

"Thank you all for coming, now I thank you all for welcoming the new members with such beautiful smiled only princesses like yorusel could hold. I, Tamaki Suo, shall now introduce to you all, the new host club king" Tamaki said, using graceful movement with his arms, along with a soft, warming voice. Jacque knew it was time to remove is mask. Reaching up to his mask, he got started to pull it off. "Please welcome, Jacque Francis!" Tamaki yelled as Jacque fully removed his mask.

The girls went balistic. Squelling and cheering, many boy looked at Jacque with envy since he had made the girls so crazy. Jacque smiled and took a small bow, and the girls went even more nuts. This is gonna be good.

Jacque rose and Tamaki put his hand up, the girls slowly went quiet and Tamaki started to speak. "Now that you all have learnt our new hosts names, time for all to get to know them personally. The new hosts will now mingle with you all, let you all get to know them better. Along with that, we, the previous host club members, will mingle with you all as this will be our last time to ever host" Tamaki said. He bowed, alogn wit the other members, before rising up and walking down the stairs. The girls started to talk again, and Jacque knew, it was time to mingle with the ladies.

Jacque made his way down the stairs and girl acted shy with him and the other new host members. One girl that was going back and forawrd in small steps towards him, and Jacque decided to approach her. He pulled out a rose that was in his tuxedos pocket and gave it to her. "Please don't be afraid, I'm here wamr your hearts, dear princess" Jacque said in a soft, dreamy way. The girl looked at Jacque and blushed. "Well I-I, hope I didn't offend you" she said, some of her long brown hair covering her face.. Jacque walked closer to her and brushed her hair back. "How could someone as beautiful as you offend me" he said. Girls squealed and the girl Jacque gave the rose to almost fainted.

Jacque smiled as girl moved in and smiled at him, asking him things about his life. "Well, my grandfather is sick in bed, so I'm trying my best to help him, he's my only family so.....I have to take his place in the family company when he dies" Jacque said, pretending to hold back tears which worked like a charm with the ladies. "How awful" one girl said. "Is there anything we can do to help" another girl sad. "Well, if you came and visited me at host club, I'd feel better. I'd love the company" Jacque said. The girls squealed and yelled out that they'd come and visit him. So far, the hosting buisness future for him, seemed bright.

Eve cheered along with the girls as each member was introduced, just cheer, not squeal. Eve was not the type to squeal like many other girls. When the members walked down, Eve turned to Sakura. "Wanna go and meet the hosts? It'll be good to get to know them better" Eve asked with a bright cheerful smiled.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Jonathan couldn't help but laugh a bit at the cheesiness of the New Host Club's leader's words. Really, dude? Really? It was done to the point that Jon was beginning to suspect not much of the emotion presented was real but, then again, maybe that's just the way Jacque was. Cheesy and over emotional with just a tad bit of manipulation. Not that that made him a bad guy, no. Jonathan hadn't exactly known him long enough to be saying such things so, still held the kind of respect a person should give most any human being.

Well, it seemed like everyone was free to do as they pleased now. Every last one of them had been introduced, meaning that the girls were able to-"Hey, your name's Jonathan, right?"

A couple of the guests, siblings from the looks of it, had walked up the steps to meet up with the boy, eyes curious and measuring. For one reason or another, they came off as very judge-mental, as if they would run off screaming if he didn't answer correctly. "Um, yeah. Heh, nice to meet you?" He held out a hand as he was so used to for greetings.

After his reply, they quickly perked up, green eyes glittering and contrasting with their different hues of brown hair. "Oh!" Said the youngest one, "You were picked by Hikaru, right?"

"Yeah," Started the eldest, "You must be good to have been chosen by one of the twins, right?"

It was just as he feared. Hoo boy... Where to begin? And wait a second, Hikaru? He'd been chosen by Kauru. They should've seen it, clear as day. "Well, It was actually Kauru who'd chosen me," Both of them 'ooh'ed at this and he continued, "And, as for whether or not I'm good as a Host... That's open for interpretation. Heh-considering how I've been having girl problems lately, it wouldn't surprise me if I was a horrible one." He was smiling politely despite his inward curling at the reminder of how he'd been dumped twice by the same girl in the past month, along with how his relationships before that hadn't ended well either.

Both sisters seemed to change completely at these words. As if he'd triggered some switch, they both started forward and clutched him in a hug, the eldest around his chest and the youngest closer to his waist. Dear lord, how many attitudes could a single girl have? First it was condescending, then curious, and now clingy? What next, claustrophobic? "Awwww!" Both girls openly wailed the phrase in high pitched tone, lingering for an extra few seconds of the long-broken ten-second rule of hugging before finally letting go. The youngest started her next statement first, "My name's Kaylie and this is my sis, Sasha."

Sasha waved politely and just now, Jonathan was realizing how finely dressed they were. Was that... Satin? And that lacing, that had to be handwoven. His internal modeling detector was going off, calibrated to years of exposure to fine clothing and many many different forms of make-up. Geeehhhhh, were they trying to make him scramble off for a camera? No, not to take pictures of their faces, but, of the style they were wearing. Really, even if he wanted to take a picture of they themselves, it would end horribly. Possibly with a slap or two. "Nice to meet you two, I guess. Do you come here pretty often? Not sure if I've seen you around before or not." No, he wasn't using that as a pick-up line. He was honestly curious for the fact that girls who dress this nicely often have very well known parents and well known parents very very often send their kids to this school.

The eldest was the one talking now, brushing some of her curled hair to the side, "Actually, this is my third year here." ... Oh dear lord, she was a Junior? Oh goody, and here he was just a mild Freshman. What about her sister? She had to be a freshy too, with how she looked. "And this is Kaylie's second year." Dangit. They were into younger men.

Jonathan just kept on politely smiling as an internal conference began in his head. If he stuck around, odds were he was going to be made their boy-toy, which he'd already been through in another relationship. If he made up some excuse and ran off, they'd be holding it to him that he'd be coming back and, if he didn't, the remarks to come would not be nice.

It wasn't until an arm rested on his shoulder that he snapped out of it. Was it another girl? No, too heavy. Looking over his shoulder, Jonathan spotted none other then Kauru, who seemed as if he was perfectly comfortable with the sudden squeals he got in reply from the two girls. The young man smiled a grin that would put the Chesire on a run for his money and began to speak towards the two young ladies, "What are you two still doing around here? I thought you were moving off to your vacation home in Sweden?"

Eh? They were moving? Then what were they doing here-"We are. We just wanted to attend your going away party, it's not as if we'd leave without seeing you off for something after over a year."

Kauru lessened the smile and shifted his arm's placement on Jon's shoulder, which was fairly uncomfortable but, he put up with it. The twin reached forward with his free hand and curled the chin of the eldest sibling, speaking in a all too mushy and soft tone, "Two years, actually. Don't go forgetting that either," The girl was looking as if she were ready to faint and fall with full knowledge there'd be someone to catch her. "Anyway," Kauru continued, releasing the young lady from his apparently hypnotic touch, "You and Kaylie should be off enjoying the party, me and my brother will be down there soon." And just like that, both girls walked off, leaving Jonathan standing there bewildered at how small yet effective the twin's words had been at turning them into putty. As they left, he could've sworn one of them said, 'see you, Hikaru!'. That wasn't right. Ah well.

"How did you?-"

"Well, all they expect from us is to be nice and treat royalty like royalty," His eyes now held a duller gleam, the rest of him still using the freshman as an arm-rest, "Also, all the girls think 'Hikaru' is hot." Even though he had a smile, there wasn't much joy in it. It came off as slightly jealous, actually.

"But... You said they've known you for over a year, over two years! How can they not even tell you two apart?" This was appalling, to the point Jon was doubting the intentions of the Club once more.

"Well," Kauru stood up, finally alleviating pressure off of Jon, "Because I pretend to be Hikaru sometimes and Hikaru pretends to be me. It's so that we can be even, I think. I forgot why we do it, honestly. Also, they probably just don't put much care into it. I mean," He did a sweeping motion towards the crowd, light fingers ceasing all motion as his emerald eyes watched the happy faces and fluid movement of dresses and tuxes alike, "If you were rich and already had anything you wanted, would you really put much into the names of people who are only there to serve you? Because, that's what we do here."

Jonathan thought over his answer for a moment, biting his lip. His reply, "Even bugs have stories. We may not remember them but, every last grain of dirt and wood does. And that's all you really need, right? If you can't have the whole world remember you, have at least your friends. And if the bug has no wood or earth to remember it, it always has dreams of flowers."

Kauru smirked and ruffled the boy's hair, eliciting a yelp along with a rushed flurry of 'hey, stop that!' Without another word, the twin left, likely returning to his brother or some other thing. What had Jon said to bring back the shine in his eyes? So weird.

Yandere

How annoying, how blissfully annoying!

These people, these people are just infuriatingly annoying. How did she end up here?

Tsumiki looked around and noticed she was in an odd room, suddenly a thought popped in her head, Am I lost?! The naively innocent girl had a worried look on her face, she didn't recognize this room and didn't remember how she got here. Aw damn it, died again.

Her attention was diverted to her game as they death theme began to play and plastered on the screen were the horrendous words 'Game Over'.

She proceeded to restart her session when the crowd went ballistic, all of the girls began to squeal and cheer in perfect harmony, a coincidence but an annoying one at that. She looked around, and slowly retreated - backwards mind you - to a secluded wall. On her journey she accidentally bumped into a cheering girl, in her surprise she dropped her game and watched it crash on the floor. Her eyes widened and her expression contorted to one of disbelief, she felt like crying but instead she resorted to her normal methods of relieving stress; anger.

Turning around she sent a death glare at the girl who began to shrink inwardly. The poor girl soon began to shiver and cower even, despite the fact that Tsumiki is half her size something about her death glare can make serial killers beg for the chair. Naturally this is an exaggeration, but then again what isn't?

"You.." Her voice was hoarse and almost sickly, Tsumiki pointed an accusing finger at the girl who flinched and back away and all fours, "Made me lose my save data!" She then pointed at her video game that had the words 'CORRUPTED DATA' imprinted on it.

The girl whimpered, "S-Sorry." A mere whisper against the cheering of the crowd, Tsumiki tilted her head - in a mocking fashion - and uttered, "Eh?" She spoke up a little bit, "S..S-sorry." Tsumiki feigned ignorance and said louder, "EH?!" The girl flinched, tears welling up she shouted, "SORRY!" And sprinted out of the room.

On the outside Tsumiki appeared angrier, not at all satisfied with the girl's apology, but inwardly she was conversing with herself; unsure if what she did was right.

It isn't like you could talk with her, she wouldn't like you either way, this way you get all of the formalities through.
You didn't have to traumatize the poor girl, you claim you are looking for a new start but you don't change your antisocial behavior!

Her inner voice, the one that spoke rationally and wanted to end Tsumiki's behavior, was drowned out but the shuffling of feet. The girls around her soon edged away from Tsumiki, as if she were radioactive or something.

And so it begins.

Tsumiki mumbled something about stupid people and this stupid school to herself as she picked up her game and proceeded to retrieve her lost data.

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
Kaname stepped over her mask and went down to mingle with the rest of the girls. Wherever she walked, the girls cleared their way, making a pathway for Kaname. She smiled charmingly at all of them and they turned weak in the knees. Kaname laughed and decided to head toward a group of girls on the far side of the room. They saw her coming toward them and they broke into a fit of giggles.

"H-hi, Kaname-kun...." one of them whispered, her cheeks flaming. The Hpst cocked her head. Kaname-Kun,the girl thought,Really? The Host decided to not say anything but smile a them. "Hey, there sweetheart," Kaname said in her best guy-voice. The girl blushed some more and whispered to her friend. There were two other girls and they spoke to her.

"So Haruhi-san picked you, huh?" on of them said, a hand under her chin. Kaname nodded. "Yeah. What about it?" The other girl, a girl with short black hair, giggled.

"She has a thing for Tamaki-Sama!" she said, a her hand cupped over her mouth. The two girls giggled and Kaname was shocked. "R-really?" The girls nodded. Kaname decided to learn their names, since they didn't introduce themselves. "So... what are your names?

"Rinu!"
"Sakura!" They both cried at the same time. For a minute, they glared at each other, angry that the other cried out her name first. Then they quickly turned their attention back to Kaname. "I'm Sakura Nesuke, pleasure to meet you Kaname-Kun," the black haired girl bowed," I hope Ouran treats you well!" Kaname smiled and shook her head. "Nice to meet you, Sakura. Such a beautiful name. Fits you," Kaname complimented. Sakura squealed and the other looked angry. She curtsed and smiled. "I'm Rinu Nagahasi. Call me Rin-chan," she winked," if you want." Rinu grasped the Host's hand and shook it. Kaname smiled back at her and took note of Sakura's burning face behind her.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Rin-Chan. I hope you and Sakura will come to the Hpst Club daily. I would love to talk to you both. Maybe we'll become friends!" Kaname suggested. Rin-chan blushed at her nickname and Sakura blushed at the thought of being friends with Kaname. The girls promised to come daily and then they skipped off together.

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK
Maple smiled as the new members were allowed off the stage. But all he wanted to do was go and sit at a table and eat a few sweets. He wasn't the only one, as he was followed by Honey-sempai though Honey went over to another table, where the ladies followed after him.

Maple found an empty table and sat down. A waiter came and delivered a small cake large enough to satisfy Maple for now. Maple took a fork and stabbed the cake, taking a chunk out of it. He put it in his mouth, and smiled happily.

"Enjoying that cake as usual Maple?"

"Of course! You know how much I love sweets Hobbes." Maple replied to his friend. Hobbes sat there in the other chair staring as Maple began eating sweets.
"I would eat slower if I were you, but then if I did, I wouldn't have such a great fur coat anymore." He said smiling a little at his friend.

Maple heard him but was more focused on his sweet tooth. Hobbes sighed and shook his furry mane.
"We've been here only five minutes and your already indulged in sweets. That must be a new record!" Maple shook his head.

"Three minutes was the record. Remember? Christmas of 06', I began eating it the minute I stepped into grandma's kitchen." Maple said through a mouthful of cake. He had finished his first slice.

"Ah yes, I remember that. You slept soundly for someone who ate so much sugar." Hobbes chuckled as Maple gave him a look that said "don't make fun of my habit". But it was all in good fun.

Of course this conversation was all in Maple's imagination, but to everyone else in the room it looked as if Maple was just enjoying his sweets. As he came out of his little conversation, a few of Honey's former clients came over to see the new version.

As he took another bite out of his cake, he held his left hand to his face and smiled. As expected this made these girls go googly eyed over this small boy. Hobbes stood behind them watching, making sure that his pal was safe. But he wasn't little anymore.

"He'll still believe." Hobbes thought to himself as he made a Tiger smile appear on his face.

The Dream

Oh no, not me, I never lost control
Awards
Jacque was enjoying his night at the ball. All the girls he met were so nice to him, it was better than before since they barely ever attention to him since they were interested in the host club. He started to think that he may have gotten a few customers reserved. But the ball started to finish sooner than Jacque had thought it would. The whole room went quiet and the attention was turned to the stairs again. The host club was now standing there in the same formation. only with out the new hosts.

"Ladies and gentleman. I thank you once more for coming and meeting the new hosts. Sadly, this will the last time you see any of us as hosts" Tamaki said, a princely glow to his look. The girls that started to chatter, wishing the old host members didn't have to leave. Tamaki spoke again and the room went silent once more. "But do not worry, you all now know our replacements. I'm afraid our ball must end, I bid you all farwell" he said. The host club bowed, and everyone cheered.

After that poeple started to leave in their limos back home, one of those people was Jacque. Jacque approached his limo before being stopped by Tamaki. "Hey, Jacque" he yelled out.

Jacque turned around and smiled. "Hey" he said. "You make sure your a good replacement OK? Looks after the host club like everyone is your family" Tamaki said. Jacque nodded and smiled. Tamaki replyed the same way before walking off. Sitting in his limo, Jacque looked out the window as the door closed. "I will, because they're the only family I have" he whispered to himself.

After a twenty minutes of driving, Jacque was at his home. Not wanting any dinner since he at the ball, he ran up to his room and fell flat on the bed, falling asleep then and there.

Eve clapped along with everyone and let like everyone else, only she had a standard car with her mother waiting for. Sitting inside, she smiled at her mother and she smiled back before starting the car. As they drove, Eve's mother started to talk. "How was it?" she asked. "It was ok I guess. The girls are so random about the host club" she said looking out the window. Eve's mother looked at Eve and girnned. "Aren't they the same as the others?" she asked. Eve looked at her mother and smiled. "Yep, an exact image, but they do have a few differences in personality" she said smiling.

The rest of the trip was quiet. When they reached the syndicate house, everyone was standing in their nightgowns and bowing as Eve and her mother came in. "We hope your night out was good madame" they all said. Since they it was an all girl syndicate it wasn't too weird. "It was good, I'm going strait to bed. If you made any food you can eat it because I'm full form the ball" Eve said walking to her room. "Yes ma'm" they said.

Entering her bedroom, Eve stretched and changed into her night gown. It was a small dress like thing that stopped at her knees. It was pink with little frills. Looking at her bed, she ran and jumped before scurrying under her covers. Yawning, she fell asleep.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Haruka was giving a pleaseant demeanor when he was talking to the ladies after the ball. But they were mostly envying him for his relevance in appearance to Mori-sempai. Like how he's so tall etc... After that he stayed silent mostly only to tell one girl his hobbies...
"Well Music has always been a part of my life...As is a few other talents I developed. I play guitar, I practice in the arts of Kendo and Bushido, and many others... That and I have a fondness for flowers and anything beautiful." Haruka went down to his knee and cupped her hand in his.

"That's why I joined the host club... To find Beautiful ladies and let them know who I am."

He plucked a rose from one of the vases and put it in her hands.

After the annoncement that the Ball was over. Haruka dashed right for the door...
"Haru-sama!" Mori called attentively.
"What is it Sempai?"
"Don't forget, Watch over the others."
"Got it."
With those words he rushed over to the parking lot over to his motorbike.
"Limo's ain't for me." He said as he zoomed out.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
After introductions, fright was in order. Worrying, wishing the choice had not been made, and other such troubling things. All manner of regretful thoughts were eating at his very soul, and every inch of his being. He was worried. Life was too hard already, or so he had heard. Why, he wondered, had he bothered to remodel his life, but in a worse way than it could have been? It was all kinds of frightening... And depressing, though a complete relief, in that his popularity was much less than it could have been.

It seemed to him that the majority of the guests were flocking around the former hosts, likely because they wanted to see them before they left... Speaking of that, Hisoka could not at all help but wonder why, if most of them had graduated already, they were only holding such an event now... And, then, were Morinoka-san and Haninozuka-san even allowed in here? School rules were simply to hard to follow.

He immediately developed his own little following, of course. None of them actually approached him, though. They all just stood a short ways away, watching his every mood. He was nearly completely certain that he had gotten all of the really self-conscious girls. Or, a good chunk, at least. After some time, one managed to pretend to bump into him by accident, and tried talking to him.
"Oh! Um... you're... Shibata-san!" She stuttered, blushing. Hisoka put on a smile, and nodded. "I am. And, if I may ask, what is your name?" The girl, seemingly unable to answer, turned extremely bright red and ran off. He figured it was mostly, or entirely, because of his position as a host, though she likely tended to do that with plenty of people...

After a night of being approached by girls, and some boys, and usually only getting in a sentence or two of small-talk before they variably moved on or ran off. He figured that he would do better once things had quieted down... No, he was completely certain. Life would get better! ("Ladies and Gentleman!") Everything would be alright! ("I thank you once more for coming and meeting the new hosts!") The life of Hisoka Shibata would improve as of now! ("Sadly, this will be the last time you see any of us as hosts.") Everything would be okay! ("But do not worry, you all now know our replacements.") Okay! ("I'm afraid that,") Okay! ("now, the ball must end.") Everything would always! ("Now,") Be! ("I bid everyone") OK(Farewell!)AY!

Fifteen minutes later, after gathering his things and walking to the nearest bus stop, Hisoka was on his way home. Someone sneezed on him. Upon disembarking, it was a painfully long walk to his front door, followed by a trek up the stairs, ignored by most, as plenty of the servants were asleep, and eventually he managed to reach his room. It had a bed, a window, a large closet which was about half-full, and a computer. Hisoka lay down on the former.

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK
Maple had talked to some of the girls after he was done with his sweets, getting to know a few, and perhaps already getting a few of Honey-sempai's former clients. Though it didn't really matter to him that he had clients.

After the announcement of the ending of the ball, Maple waved goodbye, holding Hobbes in his right arm. He walked out, heading for the parking lot. A small limo was parked there, and a tall white haired man with a black suit and hat opened it for Maple.

"Thanks sempai!" Maple said affectionately to his oldest butler. His butlers name was Takchi, but Maple always called him sempai. As Takchi got into the drivers seat, and Maple and Hobbes were secured into their seats, the limo started to head towards home.

"It definitely was an interesting night eh sir?" Takchi asked curious as to his masters reaction. Though he saw that his master had already nodded off. Takchi smiled as he sped through the streets heading for home.

~~~

After the car ride, Maple woke up groggily. He walked into his home, the rest of the servants having known he would returned late, went to bed already. So Takchi took Maple's unused hand and led him to his room.

There he helped Maple get ready for bed, made sure he brushed his teeth and set him in his king sized bed. The bed had a bunch of different stuffed animals, along with a few music posters above the headboard. Mostly classical musicians, but a few rock and roll ones as well.

Maple grabbed Hobbes and snuggled into bed, eyes almost completely closed. Takchi tucked his master into bed and headed straight for the door.
"Takchi....goodnight." Maple mumbled loud enough for the old man to hear him. The old man bowed and turned off the light, before exiting the room. Maple had a new day to look forward to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back