• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ouran High School Host Club: The Fighting Mongooses (Rp thread)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
The elder, yet so much younger looking, host club member continued at his antics, stopping with the cake and moving on to talking to a small stuffed tiger he was toting around. Hobbes, Jonathan thought, kind of a nice name. I wonder where I've heard it from before? Heh, kid must read cartoon books a lot.

He was just keeping against the wall, watching in minor interest as someone else arrived through the door, did a quick look through, and then gathered their own corner of the room. Which one was he?... Ah, Haruka. Right, gotta remember that.

"Hiya Jonathan-chan!" The high, happy, voice quickly garnered his attention. He certainly got around quickly on such small legs. "I'm Maple! Nice to meetcha!" He held out a hand, a childish smile clear on his face. Maple was pretty friendly from what he'd heard, and was expected to be as sweet as sugar according to the grape-vine.

"Uh," The boy thought quickly on how best to act and decided just as fast to just go with the flow, "Hi, Maple." Jonathan smiled, not a polite smile but a friendly grin, "I guess you already know my name so, I guess it's nice to meet you in person. I think I've heard of you before." He shook the elder boy's hand, glancing at the stuffed animal. "Do you always carry that with you?" It would be kind of odd if he did but, what was his place in saying it? To each their own.
-----------------------------------------

Frackin'... Almost six o' clock at night... Going to be late for dinner... Grounded for a month! Did no one realize that beyond all these fun and games, some people still had to be able to walk three feet without bumping into the sixtieth prima donna? Really?!

Sydney, as you can tell, is not happy. So far, she's only managed to get a third of the way through the crowd, mainly due to other girls accusing of her 'cutting so she can see the boys first'. Geeeehhhh, does everything surround men in this school?!

roxasisamazing

But you can call me RIA
In Sora's basement playing ping pong with Roxas
As the newcomer Kaname sat at the table , Takahashi shuffled the deck one last time. As he was shuffling he mumbled to himself, "Man, this is taking a while, I wonder when we are getting introduced." He looked at is wrist watch, then the clock on the wall, then back at his watch.

Then, he handed out the cards, fourteen for each person, then said, "OK, so who ever has the Ace of Spades, go first." Then looked back at the clock on the wall again.

nightmarezeroX9

Let's Get Down To Business
Picking up his fourteen cards, Takaki quickly scanned all of them. At the far right, third to last, he noticed the Ace of Spades, so he then proceeded to pick it out of his little deck of cards that had accumulated in his hand, and gently placed it on the table. "So, I guess it's someone else's turn then?" While waiting for the next person to put down a card, he heard the door to the Host Club room open up, and a student named Haruka walked inside, pretty late as a matter of fact. His name seemed quite feminine for him to be a male, but then again this was Japan. Watching as the boy walked into a corner of the room, he seemingly just stood, acting anti social. "You're late." Said Takaki in a flat, intimidating undertone. He wondered, would Haruka be late during actual club meetings? Oh well, only time could tell at the moment.

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
Since nobody went, Kaname decided to go. "Two hearts," she said with a complete poker face, a small smile on the corners of her lips. She had lied, of course. She tapped her finger and waited for the next person to go. Then she saw someone come in. Haruka, wasn't it? Kaname watched come to them with an intrest.

roxasisamazing

But you can call me RIA
"You're late," Takahashi heard Takaki say. He looked over his shoulder, over at the door, and noticed someone walk in the room. Although he had nothing to add to what Takaki had said, he just smiled and nodded to the effeminate host known as Haruka. Then he turned his focus to the cards in his hands.

"Two twos," Kaname said. Takahashi notice a tiny curl in the corner of Kaname's mouth, but he decided that it was too soon to determine whether to call cheat, so he left the cards on the table. His gaze fell upon his own cards, he only had two threes, so he thought he would take a chance.

"Three Threes," he said and place three cards face down on the table.

The Dream

Oh no, not me, I never lost control
Awards
Grabbing his cards, Jacque smiled at what he had, even though there was no point in smiling. As soon as he was about to take his turn, Tamaki and the rest of the host club came through the door. "Sorry to keep you all waiting, I know you all must be eager to introduce your selves to the ladies" Tamaki said in a princely way, some arm action going along with it. "Uh...boss? I think they're just eager to get out of this smelly room" the twins said, looking at Tamaki with no expression what so ever.

Tamaki's eyes widened and he brushed his hair back. "You can believe what you want to doppelgangers, but I know there guys want to meet the ladies" he said, eyes closed, still keeping his princely expression. Everyone in the host club sighed and the twins shrugged as Tamaki walked over to everyone playing card.

"Sorry to stop your card game. Now, I need all of your attention" he said walking over to a wall where there was a white board. Grabbing a black whiteboard pen, he drew a rubbish drawing of the stair case, the twins giggling all the way. Kyoya stood next to Tamaki and the rest of the host club stood next to Kyoya. "You guys are going to wear these gold masks that Mori Senpai is holding right now" Tamaki said pointing to Takashi who was holding eight gold masks, that obviously were just plastic spray painted gold, probably to fuel Tamaki's interest in commoners.

Pointing back to the board, Tamaki drew randomly shaped stick figures and put every ones name on it. Jacque was at the top of the stairs next to Tamaki and everyone else was going down a row down the sides of the stairs next to a host member, one of the new members had to stand next to a pair that had Kyoya in it.

Looking at the deformed drawing, Jacque smirked a little. The twins decided to act and make fun of Tamaki's drawings. "Boss, why is Jacques head the size of a water melon. Boss, Kaname's neck taller than everyone else's. Boss, why is-" the twins were cut off and Tamaki yelled at them. "This was was a rush work OK! No keep quiet while I tell everyone the plan!" he yelled. The twins didn't even flinch, instead they smiled. "But what if they get offended?" the twins asked. Tamaki started to steam up, before taking a deep breath and fixing everyone up until they looked identical. "That good enough!?" he asked looking at the twins. The twins gave Tamaki a thumbs up and let him continue.

Tamaki looked back at everyone and smiled. "OK, now, when your up there, each member next to you will call your name out and you'll remove your mask and reveal your face to all the girls!" Tamaki said with a puppy expression, a bit like the one Jacque did when he said he was bored.

Jacque looked at the board and smiled. "Alright! Can we go now?" Jacque asked, having the same puppy expression on his face. Tamaki shook his head hard and the host club just stared at the resemblance of the pair. Takashi started to give the masks out and Jacque stood next to Tamaki at the door, indicating that there would be a line when they left.

Eve looked around and saw girls starting to get more restless and start to watch the hosts club go through a door under the stairs. Guess it'll be time soon. Eve spotted a familiar red head sitting on the table, it was Sakura and she'd seen her around before.

Walking over to her she smiled and stood next to her table. "Hey. Nice to see you here. What are you doing sitting here by yourself?" Eve asked with a nice smile on her face.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Haruka turned around to see that the former host club members had arrived. He paid attention to the whiteboard which Tamaki had shown then to see him draw the likenesses of each new member poorly... as he looked upon his own, he saw that his head was shaped like an apple. "Uhhh... Okay... I'm getting what you're saying Tamaki-sempai." Then he turned to Mori-Sempai and took his mask. Then he looked at him, he was probably the only guy in the room to talk to him face to face.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Jonathan had been stopped mid-shake by a familiar voice. Was that Tamaki speaking? Yep, it sure was, the overly loud and passionate blond taking up the center of attention as he took out a large wipe board and began to scribble standing procedures.

Gold masks? Standing by each previous host in some fancy order? Everyone was supposed to be dolled up for this event, apparently. Eh, with that in mind, he'd be sticking out like a sore thumb, dressed as he was. And he wasn't sure about his take on the mask. Couldn't it have been some other color than gold? That gave off an air of large pride, of ego... He'd much rather avoid that and settle with just a silver or a copper. It'd probably match his tee better anyway.

Eh, no reason to complain, really. If he was chosen for this job, he may as well do it right. Backing off from Honey with a little wave, Jonathan walked up to Mori and grabbed one of the eight masks, slipping it over his face and then stepping back over to his wall, indecisive on where he'd be standing. Tamaki did say the spare was going to be with Kyoya... Problem was, the man didn't exactly give the greatest sense of invitation. When in Rome, do as the Romans do. Lest ye get your head placed upon the reddened block. Alright, soon as everyone got moving, he'd be tagging along behind Mister Shades.

"Finally, get this show on the road." He didn't exactly have the entire night to be lounging around, hungry as he was.
---------------------------------------------

Grrrowlll...

Dammiiiiiiit. That was her stomach. And she was hungry. Like, right now. Eh, what was she supposed to be having for dinner tonight? Oh yeah, Frito pie, her favorite. The kind with the chips on the bottom, taco-seasoned hamburger meat, and lots of cheese and sour cream on top... Alright, screw this. Sydney mother-puffin Marx wanted to go home and she wanted to go home now.

"Frackin' A! Do none of you know how to walk?!"
"H-hey?!" "Stop that!" "No cutting!" "OUCH!"

Sydney began to mow a path straight through the crowd, making a bee-line for the exit. She could rant to the Host Club's leader tomorrow. Right now, she was starving, upset, and about to miss her mother-puffin' BUS.

After stomping on around eight different girls and tossing the rest out of her way, the teenaged girl finally cut out of the crowd to the doors. She had like ten minutes to get on her half-hour ride home and she was not going to waste it.

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
Kaname stared at the Tamake-Sempai as he scribbled the other Hosts on a whiteboard, making all of them look distorted and weird. She raised an eyebrow and wondered if this guy was okay-in the head. The twins made him re-do the horribly drawn drawings so that they looked exactly the same as the other. It wasn't surprising that the twins made Tamaki-Sempai make them look identical.... Kaname puffed up her collar and put on her straightest face, then came up to Haruhi, who stood a couple steps away from the blonde. Kaname couldn't resist laughing in front of the girl, and Haruhi looked at her with curiousty. "What's so funny?" she asked, her eyebrow raised. Kaname silenced herself by laying a over her mouth, leaving only a smile. "I wonder...I congratulate you on surviving that guy," she nodded her head towards Tamaki,"How'd you do it? Just by first glance, I say he's a weirdo." the girl said. Haruhi laughed and shook her head. "I really don't know how I did it, either. I just...handled it the way I would usually handle any nutcase like Tamaki-San." Haruhi smiled and outstretched her hand.

"Haruhi, buuut, you probably already know that, huh?" Kaname nodded and smiled, shaking the girls's soft hand. "Kaname, new host." Haruhi laughed once more, then gave her a once look-over. Her eyes widened for three seconds, then drooped. She lloke up at Kaname, a confused-dreamy look on her face. "What?" she asked. Haruhi snapped out of her trance and shook her head vigoursly. "Oh nothing. Here's a mask." Haruhi handed the girl a gold mask. Kaname slipped it on, waved good-bye to Haruhi, then went to stand in line.

Yandere

"Ah, if I grab this I can gain two plus accuracy points for my lancer.." A small teenager of 16 muttered to herself, her attention focused on her PSP as thin fingers danced over the device, pushing buttons at an abnormal rate, her eyes dazzled and reflected the bright colors of the console, her normally thin mouth was fixed at a cat-like smirk as she progressed through the game, her concentration was inhuman, but that leaves her awareness relatively weak.

The short girl had bumped into several people as she roamed the halls, but despite her stature her daunting strength allowed her to remain standing after crashing through people possibly twice as tall as her. She didn't seem to care, the game was her whole world at the moment, everything else can go burn.

Tsumiki wasn't exactly the most impressive girl you would ever meet, at first glance she looks like a child really, her long hair draped past her shoulders and raced to her midsection, pigtails on either side of her head were just as long as her head, and her eyes were slit-like and rarely open unless she were concentrated on something, like this game for example. Despite her appearance she was certainly someone you wouldn't want to mess with, her temper is relatively short and she doesn't take lightly to jokes, resorting to violence rather quickly, underneath all of this was a sweet girl who only wanted affection and desperately longed for a hug.

She would never admit this aloud however.

She continued to play her RPG as she wandered aimlessly, she hadn't a clue on why she was here but it gave her peace and quiet, not for long however.

Tsumiki casually headbutted a pair of doors that led to a room of unknown status. Without removing her eyes from her game she opened the door, ignoring the pain on her forehead, and stepped inside. She was met with a rather fuming girl, which whom Tsumiki barely noticed, weaving a bit to the right she got out of the juggernaut's path protecting her game at all costs.

"Damn it, it was super effective.." Muttering as her character lost half of his health, she looked up and found herself in an odd room. Girls wore rather odd clothing, with odd decorations, and odd o-

Ooh, level up.

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK
He smiled as Jonathan walked away to get his mask. He would do the same soon enough but he wanted to wait for a few more minutes. He wanted to think about something. Sure he was one of the youngest and yeah, his friend that he had grown up with was here.

But did he really want to do this?
Then he came to a conclusion, one that only a person of pure innocence could come to. He was here for the one thing that he loved most in the world besides girl's caring about him. He was here for the snacks he could have. With that idea in his head, Maple walked up to Mori-sempai and smiled at both Mori and Haruhi. He then put the mask on and stood on the spot he was shown on the white board.

Underneath the mask he was smiling, his innocence showing, but in fact it was really just excitement for the sweets.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
for just a few minutes Mori and Haruka had stared at each other. Finally, Mori broke the silence by saying: "Hey... Since I'm leaving, your gonna have to be the one to look after the others... and it seems there's another Honey-sempai." He said as he motioned toward Maple.

"What was that about? you just bust that right out? Geez... you gotta let it flow man, I'll do what I have to but no more okay Sempai?"

"That's what I mean... and don't act so Charismatic like that, otherwise your mystique will be blown all too easy."

"I know, I know..."

"That and make sure the new king doesn't go overboard, If he does, give him the cold stare... now what do you know about fighting?"

"I practice the arts of Kendo and a little bit of Bushido, I was late because I just got out of practice."

"How good are you?"

"Good enough."

"I can see that. Good luck."

After that, Haru and Mori continued staring. Finally Haru turned toward Haruhi.

"Hello Haruhi-Cha, I mean Sempai."

"Uh why did you almost call me Haruhi-chan?"

"I don't really know... I know you're a girl so I figured I'd call you that, but since you're my elder I quickly corrected myself."

"Oh I see...You were talking with Mori-sempai right?"

"Yeah? So?"

"Well looking at you talk. It almost looked like a person and his reflection talking to each other through the mirror."

"Well that was creative." Both of them laughed and then Haruka turned away back towards his corner.

roxasisamazing

But you can call me RIA
Takahashi collected his cards, put them in the bag and went over to Mori to receive his mask. Then Kaoru approached him.

"So your the new mischievous type right?" Kaoru asked.

"Well, I guess you can say that," Takahashi replied.

"Then you have some big shoes to fill," said an unknown voice behind him. Takahashi turned around to see who the voice belonged to... It was Hikaru's.

"I'm only mischievous when I'm bored and need to be entertained. Actually I'm more of a dramatic type, you can only get so far being a mischievous type hosting under the Hitachiin twins' shadow," said Takahashi. "However if I do feel impish, I'm really going to have to put in some effort to at least look impressive compared to you guys", he added with a chuckle.

"Great, another dramatic Tamaki in the club," said the brothers.

"Hey, I'm not going to be as dramatic as Tamaki. Besides, it looks like that position has been filled already," joked Takahashi, pointing over to Jacque with his puppy face.

All three of them laughed, then Takahashi said, " Well looks like the introduction in starting, I better get to my place in the line." Then he waved, then turned and began to walk to his space in line.

"Hey Takahashi," called Kaoru. Takahasi looked over his right shoulder. "Have fun." finished Kaoru.
" And find yourself a toy," added Hikaru.

Takahashi smiled, stuck one thumb up and continued to walk to the line. A toy? whats that supposed to mean?

Last edited:

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
It was time to begin.

He watched as everyone's favourite faux-royalty detailed the plan with some unnecessarily complicated pictures... Which involved a stick figure version of himself, who seemed to be carrying what was either a magical sword of power, a skateboard, or some kind of animal... As this was all in minimal detail, it was hard to tell. Therefore, ignorance was the path of righteousness!

Also of note, Morinoka was carrying masks. Each of the new members was to wear one, and remove it to present their face to all women involved. And several men. And a mixture of both, which was in his drama class, named... Well, Hisoka couldn't remember. Minor details, miner details, detailing a mine, world is mine... Let's move on.

As Morinoka was holding the masks, it fit that Hisoka would walk towards him. Standing before Morinoka, he decided that it would be rude to simply take the mask without saying a word.
"Morinoka-san." He said, nodding, to the man, as he took a mask. Morinoka grunted, nodding his head once as well.

He slowly walked over to Kyouya, taking note of everything that was happening in the room... Within his line of site. He was fairly certain that only Takaki had yet to fully realise what was happening... Well, seeing as he was the only one who seemed to be doing absolutely nothing.

As things were now, Hisoka was standing next to Kyouya., and... everyone, generally, had taken a mask. So, Takaki was the only thing left keeping them in this room of theirs... Sadist.

nightmarezeroX9

Let's Get Down To Business
Finally. The ex Host Club members finally walked into the club room where the new members were patiently waiting. Tamaki-sempai started to go to a white board in the room, and drew a very poor picture of where everybody was supposed to stand. Taking note of his place, which was behind Maple on the staircase, he was still seated on the couch, while everyone else was up getting their masks. Takaki was starting to get cold feet, or was he? Simply, he was just thinking about why he joined the Host Club. His reasons are his own, but they were good reasons, also because Maple, who was his best friend at the moment, was approached by Honey-sempai to become his successor. Soon after that encounter between those two, Mori-sempai approached him, asking him to become one of his successors, nothing that Mori-sempai also picked Haruhi. Weird huh?

Snapping out of his thought, he noticed that everyone was looking at him, waiting for him to get the last mask. Standing up lazily, Takaki calmly made his way to Mori, calmly took the last mask from his hand, and was locked in a stare with him. Looking at each other for about ten seconds, Takaki was about to speak, when Mori stopped him. "I know." Funny how he know what Takaki was going to say. Mori-sempai was just awesome like that, and his idol.

Placing the mask on his face, he stood next to Mori, waiting for the ok to begin their way to the main hall. Looking down at Maple, Takaki could easily tell that he was excited. Nobody knew what, seeing as Maple usually was excited about everything. Before he forgot, he had something to say. "Hey, Kaname. Cheat."

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
Kaname glanced back at the poorly drawn figures on the whiteboard and noted that everybody had a different sized head. She smiled to herself and shook her head at her stupid note. She saw that she stood in front of a boy called Maple-Maple?- and immeaditly pointed him out. He was the short one and looked giddy. Ah, another Honey-Chan,eh,Kaname thought. She slipped her mask over her face and stood in her place. She passed Takaki and he said,"Hey Kaname. Cheat." Kaname stopped and turned to look at him, a surprised look on her face. "What?" Her brain registered that he was talking about the earlier card game. "Ohhh...," she slid her mask up,"You caught me." She smiled at him, then pulled her mask down.

__

Ritsu was getting impatient. The hosts were taking much to long, and she as thinking of just taking a hike. She tapped her foot impatiently, scratching the back of her neck. She brushed back her braids, and stared at the staircase.

The Dream

Oh no, not me, I never lost control
Awards
"Alright! lets go!" Tamaki said walking out the room. Jaque followed along with every one else, new host members and old.

Entering the room everyone looked at the new hosts and they all making a happy squealing sound, just by looking at their bodies.
Woah. guess the ladies are easily impressed when your a host. They haven't seen my face an all ready their squealing. Walking up the stairs and taking his place at the top next to Tamaki, the whole room went silent. Kyoya started to speak while keeping his posture with the new host member he was standing next to.

"Thank you all for coming, I'm sorry for the wait, we had a few extra preparations. Now tonight we, the host club with be announcing our retirement from hosting, while also revealing those who shall take our place" he said before stopping.

Slowly the members one by one revealed the new members they were standing next to and the girls squealed and clapped as they saw everyone. Jacque eagerly waited for his turn.

Eve saw the hosts reveal them selves and she looked at them all. "Woah, they're all so handsome" Eve said looking at everyone.

Nami

usually not funny
For a moment or two, Sakura just sat at her table quietly after being greeted, staring at the cold teacup. Then, in a sudden epiphany that the nearby voice speaking was actually speaking to her, she whipped her head up and plastered an apologetic smile on her face. "A-Ah- er- w-well... you see... my friends just sort of left me here, and...," She answered slowly, dragging it out much longer than necessary from trying to catch her wing. But it was for naught, as she noticed the young lady whom had previously greeted her was now staring at the front of the room. Curious, Sakura's eyes followed suit and she stared up to where the young new hosts were unmasking themselves.

Handsome to the point where it was unreal, every one of them. Fresh faces, each with a different personality encoded within their eyes and expressions. The young fire-headed maiden's cheeks burned, turning half the color of her brilliant hair. How hadn't she noticed such beauty around her school before? Perhaps it was because she always kept her head down. If she kept confident and spoke to one of them, could she hope to create something of a relationship? But now, prying her wide brown eyes to look around, she noticed that she was not the only one whom was in awe over the hosts. Most, if not all, the pockets of ladies in the ballroom were watching with unison wide eyes, and whispering excitedly within themselves.

A pang of strong emotion struck Sakura's heart as she came to find the truth. There was really no point in admiring such good looks if the one behind the beau face was unattainable. These boys now lived to entertain as many girls as necessary, not just one and especially not her. She hadn't a hope of creating a romance in her high school career- at least, not with any of them. She swallowed a little and pushed herself to a stand to stretch her short legs.

"They certainly are...," She agreed.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Haruka was the one standing next to Mori-sempai when they finally made their way to the main hall. Mori gestured his hand gracefully toward Haruka to remove his mask. Haruka first bowed, Removed his mask then swung back up revealing his face. He gave the cold yet protective stare that he was known for, and suddenly the girls just screamed with delight. Might as well introduce myself...

"My name is Haruka Tsukiko, But please call me Haru-sama." He said as gave a warm smile. He bowed again then backed off.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Kyoya announced his name third to last.

All was to be focused on this. This was what Hisoka was going to dedicate his school career to. This was his life, forevermore.

Perhaps.

Hisoka, as his name was announced, slowly removed his mask with his left hand, letting it drop to the floor once it was fully off, and his arm rested at his side. The cheer was immense, truly an omen... They liked him. Maybe it was just because he was to be filling the role they needed filled, but still. They honestly liked him, and Hoska was absolutely elated, though he didn't quite show it. He did not display even the slightest bit of emotion in his being, simply standing as tall as he could, and surveying the crowd to see if he recognised anyone...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back