• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Our Kingdom Hearts fanfic of total randomness!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

CA59

Alright I see your point. Only instead I should have said like *if we wanted it critique we could have asked you to do so* instead of the fanfic suddenly beginning critiqued when we didn't ask for it. I don't mind that you did, and that you took the time to do so.

Okay what I mean is that you did ours. And I want to know why exactly. I know you have critiqued others before ours. >.<

But you did want critique so you could improve, right?

I reviewed yours because there's a lot of room for improvement. That, and I was expecting a KH snark.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Anyone want to update me on what a Snark is?

But yes I would like to improve my writing CA59. So your critiquing is very much appreciated XD

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards
Mocking someone or something. Trust me it's not always good. Also we just focus on telling a story then telling someone off.

CA59

Kairi hugged her boyfriend back smiling.
“Sora I’m fine, and I didn’t scream.” She said.

Said a familiar voice at was right behind them.

"That", not "at".

clothed in a ruin black coat. He was biting into a sea-salt ice cream bar. Sora and Kairi knew this man all too well.

Do you mean "ruined"?

“Axel!” Sora yelled smiling.

Use a comma.

“Don’t Worry Sora I’ll save you!” Kairi screamed as she summoned her Keyblade.

Run-on. Also, why does she think he needs saving? (Idiocy +1)

“What?” Axel said as Kairi beat his head into the ground with her feminine Keyblade. The Princess of Heart then repetitively whacked the ex-Organization XIII member on the head.

Why is he just standing there?

“I’m not letting you hurt Sora or Kidnap me!” She yelled.

Run-on.

[Between whacks axel could barley say.

Run-on.

“Ouch, Kairi, I ouch, dang you got good, I’m sor-dang why do flowers hurt so much? Ouch!” The fire starter yelled.

Who writes that? "Ouch", I mean. You don't need to put that, it's stupid and unnecessary. Just show the readers that he's in pain somehow. (Idiocy +1)

[/quote]Sora said.
“Kairi stop, Axel’s a good guy now.” He said while grabbing on to the tip of her Keyblade.[/quote]

Besides that, the sentence needs to be fixed.

“Kai I want to say I’m totally sorry for everything, but man you fight like a bitch.” Axel said.

Comma after "Kai".

Kairi stuck out her tongue.
“That’s miss bitch to you.”

You did not have to skip a line.

“So red how did you wind up here?” He asked.

Why would he call him that?

“We’ll after I blew myself but to save my buddies, everything went black. I prayed my ass off that I wouldn’t go to hell. Then some guy wearing ripped Org coat, with a glowing eye ball, said I’d get another chance. So I would up in the Realm of Darkness.” He explained while biting into another sea-salt ice-cream bar.

Why did he shorten "Organization"? Also, the word "a" should come before "ripped".

"We'll" should be "Well", and "would" should be "wound".

One of Riku’s eyes started to twitch.
“Did you say Realm of Darkness?” He asked.

You didn't have to skip a line.

Meanwhile
In the bad part of the new Radiant Garden,

Again, you didn't have to skip a line. Also, what exactly IS the bad part?

red cowboy thing

What is a "cowboy thing"?

a vile of blood

"Vial".

Indeed the man Braig brought back from the dead was the infamous and complete monster: Master Xehanort.
Who then screamed in pure agony, and falling to the floor.

Comma after indeed.

“Hey Master, long time no see. What’s it been ten years?” His minion asked.

Comma after "been".

“Braig, what happened?” He asked

Period at the very end.

Xehanort finally got up, having it all come back to him.
“Ah yes Sora, I remember that little runt. All part of the plan.”
Braig raised an eye brow.

Skip a line after the second one, and either merge the first two lines together, or skip a line after the first as well.

“Um excuse me, you mean to tell me all of that was planned? The Organization failing? You getting your ass whooped by a kid, who can’t even walk into a bar? All of that was planned?!” He yelled.

Why is he cussing unnecessarily?

The FreeShooter started to hear music, and watch Xehanort begin so shake.
“Braig what’s happening to me?” He asked.

The "S" in Freeshooter shouldn't be a capital letter. Also you could either skip another line, or put the two lines together.

“In the dark of the night I was tossing and turning
and the nightmare I had was as bad as can be. It scared me out of my wits.
A master of Darkness and Nothingness beat by some spiky haired ditz.
Then I opened my eyes and the nightmare was...me!!” He yelled as started strangling Braig.

I was once the most powerful Keyblade Master in all the worlds. WhenEraqus betrayed me he made such a mistake!
The plan was going my way, but that girl got in my away!
Well little Aqua beware, because Xehanort is up and awake!” He sang as he saw a vision through a crystal nall of the girl fighting a large Darkside.

Heartless started to appear in the in hideout and sang
“In the dark of the night evil will find her
In the dark of the night just before dawn!”

Xehanort grinned as he created a portal of darkness.
“Revenge will be sweet!”

“When Kingdom Hearts is complete!” The Heartless sang as they entered the portal.

“In the dark of the night, she’ll be gone!” He proclaimed

“I can feel that my powers are slowly returning!” He muttered as he blasted Braig with dark energy balls.

The formatting here is odd.

“I’ll get you for this old man. I’ll give you hell! The Terra side of him yelled.

What did the "Terra side" look like? Also, there's no pair of quotation marks after "hell!".

“As the pieces fall into place
I'll see her crawl into place!” He yelled into a crystal

Weird formatting.

“In the dark of the night terror will strike her!”

“Terror's the least I can do!” He screamed.

“In the dark of the night evil will brew.” His heartless choirs sang.

“Soon she will feel that her nightmares are real.” The Master sang as he watched Aqua struggle against the wave after wave of Heartless.

“In the dark of the night, she’ll be through!” Xehanort yelled watching Aqua get weaker.

Back in the Realm of Darkness Sora, Riku, Kairi, and Axel were busy fighting off shadows, who sang.

Too many spaces between most of the lines.

“In the dark of the night, Evil will find her. Find her! In the dark of the night terror comes true. Doom her!”

"Evil" and "dark" shouldn't be capped.

“Who the heck is she?” Axel asked while throwing one of his Chakrams, and slicing a Heartless’s head off.

I personally wouldn't capitalize "Chakrams", but whatever.

Riku stabbed a few.
“What I want to know is, why heartless are singing?” He asked.

Weird formatting.

Kairi smashed one of the red floating ones into a large body.
“Sora, Riku, didn’t you guys say there was a beach? She asked.

See above.

“News flash Princess we don’t know how to get to said beach.” Axel said.

Run-on.

Suddenly in front of all four of them a man in a ripped, worn out, black coat appeared. He seemed to have a light in his right eye, and a crystal necklace around his neck.
“Follow me.” He muttered softly.

The formatting here is also strange.

“Guys I think that guy wanted us to follow him.” Sora said stating the oblivious.

It's "obvious".

Back in the Mafia hideout
Xehanort was summoning more dark energy.

Do scene changes properly.

“Come my Heartless, rise for your master! Let your evil shine!” He sang as more and more Darksides appeared in the Realm of Darkness.

Either capitalize "Heartless" or don't. Choose one, instead of constantly switching. (Inconsistency +1)

On of the Darksides had grabbed, the blue haired Keyblade Master, and started to squeeze on her broken body.

There doesn't need to be a comma after "grabbed".

“Ven, Terra, Master. I’m so sorry,I can’t fight like this anymore.” Was her last thoughts before she pasted out.

This sentence needs to be fixed.

“She'll be mine!!” He screamed.

Who's "he"? This will confuse some readers.

“Hey assholes, drop the girl and I won’t chainsaw your asses!” Sora yelled from behind them.

What is with the unnecessary cursing? I'm just curious.

End of Chapter 2.

We know that...we're not morons.

Last edited:

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
O.O I'm curious to see my chapters critiqued and I'm wondering if there that bad.. >_> most of my problems are commas. Knowing if there necessary all the time. I would make an example but it would probably be better if you just see for yourself.

Thanks for the critiquing so far.

Btw I meant to mention this earlier.. You don't need to add these (Idiocy +1) to get your point across! And there's nothing wrong with ending a chapter stating *End of Chapter 2* we know everyone gets it but we do it cause we want to.

Otherwise thanks for your time.

Last edited:

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards
Yeah the whole idiot points is getting on my nerves. When I wrote that chapter it was late at night and I was moving so yeah. So read all of the chapter so far then review.

Gram

Banned
Awards
your right its not an excuse but using the term "idiocy +1" is making you look like a jerk than critic :/
dont get me wrong nothing wrong with critiquing hell thats one of the points of this part of the forums but you dont have to call them an idiot to get your point across

Wouldn't grabbing the tip hurt him? Especially if it was still being swung. (Idiocy +1)
and that can be debated since we've seen sora grab the keyblades blade b4 and not be harmed in kh2.

and also wouldnt help them more if you elaborated on what you mean when you tell them run-on and weird formatting? cause how will they know what was done wrong if you dont give an example?

Why is he cussing unnecessarily?
cause they wanted it there, also the part you quoted that on only had one curse word so is it really that big a deal?

Last edited:

CA59

I quoted a phrase with one swear word, but they were still unnecessarily cussing throughout the whole story. Cussing should only be used for emphasis, not to try and make something or someone "edgy" or "badass".

As for the blade grabbing thing, I'm not sure I remember that. If you can show me a scene, I'll take that whole part out.

Last edited:

Gram

Banned
Awards
I quoted a phrase with one swear word, but they were still unnecessarily cussing throughout the whole story. Cussing should only be used for emphasis, not to try and make something or someone "edgy" or "badass".
okay then qoute the parts with excessive cursing and state your point not the one with just the word ass in it :/
also how do you know there trying to be "edgy" or "badass" thats just an assumed reason for the cursing so why not ask why all the cursing and depending on their answer make your comment.

As for the blade grabbing thing, I'm not sure I remember that. If you can show me a scene, I'll take that whole part out.
*sigh damn youtube button, sorry you'll just have to click the link* http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=907iOjtGhOQ the reactoin command as you fight cerberus is a good example.

Who writes that? "Ouch", I mean. You don't need to put that, it's stupid and unnecessary. Just show the readers that he's in pain somehow. (Idiocy +1)
it may have been unnecessary but so was your idiocy and stupid comments, you dont need to insult to get a point across.

Last edited:

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards
You want to know my reason for cursing? HERE IT IS: Riku has had some issues with darkness. He finally got clean of all that. Now he's stuck it the middle of it all. It was joke for comedy. Could I do better yes, but I'm not in the mood to rewrite twenty something chapters when I have another fic to do, and another project.
Axel seems to me like one of those foul mouth types, and Kairi is bit of a snarker. Not to be edgy or badass.

Also I have heard people say ouch. Ya know what, I'm done with this. Who the heck do think you are? You review and talk alot of smack, yet I have not seen you do a thing yourself. Most of the time when your on this site all I see you do it bitch. Snarking and putting something down doesn't make you like smart or better then the rest. It just makes you, whinny, stuck up, and annoying. You know what you are? Just another 20 year old girl on the net, that's about it. There is nothing that sets you apart from the jaded assholes that I have to put up with on the net. In fact what the hell gives you the right to be jaded in any way? Your 20, and I bet you have all your eye sight. If you don't even like the fic why bother to review in the first place. We are not the best, nor do we act like it. We will improve, but I will not put up with this anymore. You say I can't handle criticism? I have two friends, who are total hard asses and make your so-called reviews look like nothing!

You are unwanted, not needed, and I bet the only reason you do this is because you have no friends in real life. Yeah this is what happens when you call me an idiot. You want to call me names, well be sure to know your getting even more. Not nice is it? Also if you sent a mod after us. Only go after me. Kingdom Key isn't the one calling you out I am.

Last edited:

Gram

Banned
Awards
o.0 whoa.....tho she's 20 and the mods wont do shit, this is your all personal argument and as long as a rule isnt broken the mods dont give a damn.

tho to be honest they may not like all this spamming we're all doing XD

CA59

You want to know my reason for cursing? HERE IT IS: Riku has had some issues with darkness. He finally got clean of all that. Now he's stuck it the middle of it all. It was joke for comedy. Could I do better yes, but I'm not in the mood to rewrite twenty something chapters when I have another fic to do, and another project.
Axel seems to me like one of those foul mouth types, and Kairi is bit of a snarker. Not to be edgy or badass.

Also I have heard people say ouch. Ya know what, I'm done with this. Who the heck do think you are? You review and talk alot of smack, yet I have not seen you do a thing yourself. Most of the time when your on this site all I see you do it bitch. Snarking and putting something down doesn't make you like smart or better then the rest. It just makes you, whinny, stuck up, and annoying. You know what you are? Just another 15 year old girl on the net, that's about it. There is nothing that sets you apart from the jaded assholes that I have to put up with on the net. In fact what the hell gives you the right to be jaded in any way? Your 15, and I bet you have all your eye sight. If you don't even like the fic why bother to review in the first place. We are not the best, nor do we act like it. We will improve, but I will not put up with this anymore. You say I can't handle criticism? I have two friends, who are total hard asses and make your so-called reviews look like nothing!

You are unwanted, not needed, and I bet the only reason you do this is because you have no friends in real life. Yeah this is what happens when you call me an idiot. You want to call me names, well be sure to know your getting even more. Not nice is it? Also if you sent a mod after us. Only go after me. Kingdom Key isn't the one calling you out I am.

Fluttershy%20umad.jpg

[video=youtube;uuKK80z2lYc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuKK80z2lYc[/video]

Look how butthurt you are! You wasted so much time piecing together a "psychoanalysis" of me, hoping to hurt my feelings! This is pure comic gold at its finest! If you could put as much effort into your story as you did here, I could get a few laughs out of it!

Last edited:

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
How about all of you stop spending so much time insulting one another?

Unless, of course, you don't realize how completely unhelpful this is in any sense of the word.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back