• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Our Differences

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sallyji22

Website
little-cactus.spaces.live.com
Heaven and Hell...
AD.jpg

Devils and Angels were always enemies, but a group of foolish teens from both sides fall in love and this changes the whole feud. War, the whole problem just escalates and thing get worse. When they first meet they have no idea of the other's identity(race) After a while they get to know each other better then they finally show their true selves. The small feud turns into a war and the differnce between the two groups just seem to be too much.

It doesn't have much plot so maybe kind of think of it as something like Romeo and Juliet?

Rules:
Be literate
No one liners
try to post once every week
romance kept OUT of the bed
no power-playing or god-moding

Template:
Race: (Angel or Devil)
Name:
personality:
bio:

Elphaba_1

Author
u know when i was reading this, I'm all like "this is sooooo Romeo and Juliet" Think I'll give it a try

Race: Devil
Name: Rebecca
appearence:
1121646569_choolGirl2.JPG

personality: sassy, naughty, but good at the same time, super serious
bio: has never fallen in love before, all she cares about is herself, her bio is mostly unknown

Last edited:

Chaotic Dreams

Returning Once Again...
Race: Angel
Name: Jet Angles
appearence: http://www.animevisions.net/Pictures/guys/AngelHottie.jpg
Personality: Quiet, shy, but warm and friendly once you get to know him
Bio: Jet has been a loner since he can remember, and hasn't ever had any real friends. He was hoping to make some soon, but is still too shy, and often waits for others to talk to him first...

Website
www.freewebs.com
I thought that the Devil was another name for Satan, only one being, while angels were technically the next position down, Heaven and Hell both consisting of angels, good and bad.

Satan has his angels, while God has his, or so the story goes, correct? Hard to imagine there being lots of little devils running around, in opposition to angels.

Chaotic Dreams

Returning Once Again...
Acutally, devil can be Satan OR the spawns of Satan. Haven't you ever heard of little devils? :p

Chaotic Dreams

Returning Once Again...
... *sighs* its a figure of speach. there are little devils, not everything called 'devil' is Satan.

Aphex

.Inspire.
Race: Angel
Name: Willis
appearence:
angel-sanctuary-angel-anime-angel-picture.jpg

personality: Calm. Sometimes Willis can rarely talk and can be very quiet.
bio: Not much about Willis can be said. He was alone in his life. Might be because he never rarely speaks to anyone and tends to isolate himself from people.

Last edited:

Meilin

Legendary Role Player of Water
Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
Oh fine. I haven't romanced RPed in a while, and shakespeare dork that I am, i canot resist...

I'll edit by noon, EST

Race: Demon
Name: Meilin Kimura
Appearance:
meilin.jpg

Personality: Hyper, sarcastic, cynical
Bio: The overly-hyper daughter of Satan, Meilin is bored of the sterotypical life of a devil. She decended to the earth, where htings arn't cut and dry, but she never expected to fall in love....

Last edited:

Chaotic Dreams

Returning Once Again...
(( Yeah, kick it off soon. Others can join as we progress if they want to. ))

sallyji22

Website
little-cactus.spaces.live.com
I wasn't on due to stufying for my finals, and I cant get on often until about february 8th. So don't expect much from me^-^;Well we can start now!

Race: Devil
Name: Sorena
appearence: http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a9/sallyji22/Anime/009.jpg
personality:She's mischevious, sneaky, and you know there's somthing beneath that smile
bio: She's a liar, a pickpocket and a menace to society, I mean what else do u expect from a devil? But after she fall in love she feels helpless and a whole new set of emotions wash over her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back