• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ouch Heavenly Sword

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
hmh, I think, I know why MS let this title go. XD

Anyway, HS is just a game for people to play while they wait on a better game called God of War 3.

I'll wait for more reviews though..

Shadowysights

Screw that action
Awards
While 7/10 is a mediocore grade, putting this game on the border of "Is it worth it or not?" But think, it still managed a 7/10 while being so short...maybe making it worth it. Think if it was a lot longer....

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
While 7/10 is a mediocore grade, putting this game on the border of "Is it worth it or not?" But think, it still managed a 7/10 while being so short...maybe making it worth it. Think if it was a lot longer....
Mediocore? 7 is above average. I mean the way i always look at it is 0-3 bad games 4-6 mediocore or average games 7-8 above average 9 great game 10 you better buy it cause this game is so awesome. I mean come on its a 7/10 and it got that just because its length. That means it was good enough to make up for he length and still get a 7. I will still buy it and play for awhile then go back to warhawk or resistance and kill online.

Also if you ad up the scores IGN gave each category: 9+9+9+7+5 you get 39. So it was pretty much a game that should have got 8/10 but IGN doesnt round up i guess.

Shadowysights

Screw that action
Awards
I say 7 is mediocore because, when you think about it...they're never really recommended, its always a "be careful." When its a 7, you just have to hope its good. And if you've ever played a demo, thats even better because you know you might like it a lot even if it gets a bad grade.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
^ohh ok

Well really the game should have gotten an 8 but like i said IGN doesnt round up when it comes down to math.

I

Inuyashigan

You're kidding me.
IGN always does these reviews to good games, usually, the only good reviews I see anymore from them are for shooters or completely-out-of-the-ordinary games, whether they are that good or not.

No offense but, I'm taking it with a grain of salt and will try it on my own. IGN's out of their mind.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
I mean come on its a 7/10 and it got that just because its length. That means it was good enough to make up for he length and still get a 7.

Actually, if you read the article, they had a lot more to say against it besides just "length", the length of the game was one of the last things they mentioned

Basically, if you look at the score...the things that makes this game good are the visuals and the sound affects. Welcome to next gen

I

Inuyashigan

A lot of people have noticed IGN is very bias towards the PS3. I as well. But hopefully Warhawk gets a good score.

I'm going to rent it if its only 5 hours.

Once again, I highly doubt that. These people play video games all day professionally. They probably finish games much quicker than you or I, since they have to hit a deadline.

KH2 took me over 70 hours to complete, and I think IGN claimed it to be a 20 hour game?
Pokemon DP was 60 hours on IGN, and I'm into my 140th hour, so, I really think I could easily bump up the playing time compared to theirs.

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
ITT,

ironasreactionyn7.jpg

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Seriously, do you guys let a game be rated by just ONE gamesite?

Pretty much every other game magazine/site so far gave it a clean 8/10 or higher (I only saw one 8/10, actually, every other site gave it 9/10 or 10/10). So laughing about this and making fun of the game is stupid on your part (talking to people that think this is funny).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back