• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ouch Heavenly Sword

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
Seriously, do you guys let a game be rated by just ONE gamesite?

Pretty much every other game magazine/site so far gave it a clean 8/10 or higher (I only saw one 8/10, actually, every other site gave it 9/10 or 10/10). So laughing about this and making fun of the game is stupid on your part (talking to people that think this is funny).

exactly :3

which is why I'm still getting the game, the demo was good, i liked the game play, hell Shadow of the Colossus was a extremely EPIC game when it came out but you can beat it in less than 3 hours, But that didn't stop me from buying it.

Meh it's a buy for sure..but that's just me xDDDD

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Heavenly Sword Reviews

According to this, New2ya, only 2 official sources have reviewed the game, so I dunno where the 'IVE SEEN SO MANY 9S AND 10S, PPL LUERVE IT" is from

Seriously, do you guys let a game be rated by just ONE gamesite?

Tell that to KHkid, you seemed to give him praise when he does it so long as 'TEH ONE' review gives a positive spin to Sony

So laughing about this and making fun of the game is stupid on your part (talking to people that think this is funny).

We're laughing because it's funny. Boohooo, don't take it so seriously

Vin

Bronze Member
Heavenly Sword gets a 10/10 from Tilt.tv!

well tilt tv has given HS a 10/10. Tilt.tv is a gaming show and website in finland a one of the biggest.

Tilt.tv

Well it is in another launguage but you can see the 10 lol if somene can use a translator I will edit my post with the reveiw

New2Ya

I'm lost...
PLAY Magazine: 10/10
PSX Extreme(Poland): 9+
PSW (UK): 8/10
Doupe (Czech): 9/10
NextGenIreland Site: 9.7
OPM: 89%
GamePro: 4.5/5
Finland Tv show 10/10

There, that's a fine list to me.

Together with IGN giving it a 7/10 and Edge giving it a 6/10, I'm satisfied. Edge gives GOW2 a 7/10, so that says something. IGN is not always the same in its ratings... sometimes Im utterly surprised by their ratings, sometimes I'm extremely satisfied and totally agree. (whether that game sucks or not)

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Re: Heavenly Sword gets a 10/10 from Tilt.tv!

It's over, Microsoft is finished

Vin

Bronze Member

It's over, Finnish gaming shows like the PS3, Microsoft is finished

Wat???? You have been bashing me the past few days just because I keep on posting good news on Sony and I am getting tired of IT! It is a forum you no were you are supposed to post STUFF!

New2Ya

I'm lost...

Gotta agree with MuffinMan here. It's kinda useless in the sense that we are discussing the ratings of HS in a thread, right below this one.

lonekyuubi

^I agree with new2ya. just post this on the other HS thread.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator

Wat???? You have been bashing me the past few days just because I keep on posting good news on Sony and I am getting tired of IT! It is a forum you no were you are supposed to post STUFF!

More like, you've been posting useless repetitive-themed threads for the past few day. It is a forum, where there are topics already in place for you to discuss things that don't deserve entire threads of their own just because it gives a good PR spin to the console you like

Legitimate news? Sure, go ahead, post it. Review from a Finnish tv show nobody has heard about, posting it solely because it gives a good review to a game? Deserving of a post, mayhaps, but don't make a whole thread about it.

Honestly, you've made nearly 30 "OMG PS3 IS AWESOME" related threads in the past few days, at this point I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to see a thread from you entitled "KAZ HIRAI HAS MASSIVE BOWEL MOVEMENT, SONY DECLARES SUCCESS, IT'S OVER FOR MICROSOFT (PICS INSIDE)"

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com

More like, you've been posting useless repetitive-themed threads for the past few day. It is a forum, where there are topics already in place for you to discuss things that don't deserve entire threads of their own just because it gives a good PR spin to the console you like

Legitimate news? Sure, go ahead, post it. Review from a Finnish tv show nobody has heard about, posting it solely because it gives a good review to a game? Deserving of a post, mayhaps, but don't make a whole thread about it.

Honestly, you've made nearly 30 "OMG PS3 IS AWESOME" related threads in the past few days, at this point I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to see a thread from you entitled "KAZ HIRAI HAS MASSIVE BOWEL MOVEMENT, SONY DECLARES SUCCESS, IT'S OVER FOR MICROSOFT (PICS INSIDE)"

gotta go with MuffinMan on this one....

sounds like someone just got own'd xD

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Well like i said, I don't take IGN seriously. But when I looked at Heavenly Sword it just looked like a generic hack n slash game. The graphics looked great but the overall game looked like every other hack n slash game.

I

Inuyashigan

Why would anyone spend 60$ for a 5 hour game? Waste of money in my opinion.

An IGN reviewer says it's 5 hours long, and that's automatically the standard for everyone?

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
i think it got a bad rating because its really close to god of war -_-

Because being just as jun as a highly loved game makes it less great?

7/10 is bad now? When did this happen?

Since 8.8

You know what I'm talking about.

Why would anyone spend 60$ for a 5 hour game? Waste of money in my opinion. :mellow:

Possibly, but it could be some of the best 5 hours you've ever spent.

Besides, like others have stated before, total gameplay time really boils down to how quickly you go through your games. Some rush through it, others actually take the time to enjoy everything, or in some cases, aimlessly wander around like I kinda did in Shadow of the Colossus.

I

Inuyashigan

IGN always rushes through their games, and if you listened to their podcast, they were in a hurry because of the 3 PS3 blockbuster games releasing within 10 days of eachother, and they had to review them quickly. So they obviously rushed through Heavenly Sword.

Twilight93

Bronze Member
Awards
Hotel In Traverse Town, Trying To Sneak Out Withou
yeah i agree. They stated that Mega Man Star Force took em 15 hours to beat, which i beat it in 30, excluding all the little jobs EVERY single person in the game gives you. So relizing that IGN has gone super strict and rushing through games, i have now dried my tears and can't wait to give this game a shot. I still haven't beaten Shadow of the Colosuss yet XD. When does this game come out? I'm kinda tired of oblivion (i think i am like the first) and i only played like 15 hours on it, so when does HS come out and Warhawk? My PS3's getting dusty and I dont like it :(

I

Inuyashigan

I know Warhawk comes out the 28th for retail, 30th for PSN, Lair comes out September 4th, and I thought Heavenly Sword comes out the 28th too. I might be wrong though.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
Didn't have IGN have the best reviews?But since these so called AAA games there suck at reviewing games?

lol, I just find that funny.

Kind funny also how you someone wont name any names.. Was bashing Blue Dragon and few others because of IGN score and 1ups..

Even though it got get score every else pretty much.. You guys say you don't go on one review.. Someone posts the first good lair review and after that.. All the other 5-6 reviews are wrong..

Just because one review liked it.. No IGN isn't bais, download there podcast sometime and you will know..

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
^like I said its always diffrent. When IGN reviews a 360 game and it gets a so so review there right, when it's a PS3 game OH NOES THEY SUCK and there bais.

It's okay Omni_VII even though you ignore all the other good reviews it got and look at or two bad ones. I guess that makes right.

Also since when was 5 hour game bad? Button smashers are never long anyway. It's review I love how people think IGN is bais though.

IGN: Blue Dragon Review

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back