• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Others?(spoilers?)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

heartless_riku21

Tellius, I fight with the Greil Mercenaries.
I was replaying KH2 the other day and noticed something. Before you fight Xigbar, he says something along the lines of "So you're the new keyblade master? Boy, it sure picked a dud this time. You don't look like half the hero as the others." What others? Is he referring to Riku and Mickey? Or was he somehow around when Terra, Ven, and Aqua were fighting?

SORA619

Awards
IF YU REMEMBER ROXAS WAS A KEYBLADE MASTER AND SORA KILLS. THAT'S THE REASON XIGBAR SAY IT TO SORA

[N]intendofan

SORA619: talk normal please.. I didn't understand a word of what you said o_O
I think he means Terra, Ven And Aqua

Blue

home is where the heart is
Exactly my thoughts.
He refers to Terra,Aqua and Ven,cause Nomura said Xigbar's got sth to do with the last Keyblade masters,and to who else could he refer to?

Sexy Angel
Nomura stated that Xigbar witnessed those three knights when he was an apprentince of Ansem the Wise.

So its most likely them.

IF YU REMEMBER ROXAS WAS A KEYBLADE MASTER AND SORA KILLS. THAT'S THE REASON XIGBAR SAY IT TO SORA

Btw, xibgar said: Sora! Roxas! Youve really put the Org. in a pickle. Maybe because of the keyblade of yours. But, boy, it sure picked a dud this time. You don't look like half the hero as the others.

So, he wasnt talking about Roxas.

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
I remember a while ago in an article posted on the main page that said Terra, Aqua, and Ven were not keyblade masters but more of apprentices working under a keyblade master.

Eagl

He was talking about Terra Aqua and Ven or maybe master Xehanort. He wittneses them when he was a normal person and not a nobody. Nomuar have said that in an interwiev.

moos

xigbar was one of ansems apprentasises (called blieg) and nobodys can remember there orignal memory (except roxas because sora awakened)

ansemcontainer

NoOBS Aqua Terra and Ven dont technichly have keyblades.... MASTER XEHANORT DOES! he is a keyblade master remember

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
He's talking about Terra, Ven, and Aqua. And it's kind of true, Sora doesn't really look as heroic as they did. They wore thick armor and Sora is wearing hip Asian clothing.

Eagl

Yeah he actually doesnt looks like the hero he is. Anyway there is 5 keybladers that Brieg could have seen terra, Aqua, Ven, Master Xehanort and the dark soldier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back