• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

other squere charecters.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dark_light13

would you guys ever like to see some squere charecters besides FF ones. ( dont get me wrong I love FF but think of Serge, Kid, Glen< and Lynx from Chrono Cross, or caim from dreakan gaurd. I dont know about you guys but I would like to see some of them in their.

_Odin_

Bronze Member
Website
datingsidorsingel.com
hmm. that's an idea, but KH is about integrating the disney and FF universe, not anything else. it's not that i don't like the idea, it's just the goal of the game is to bring the FF and disney universe together, not Grandia or Drakengard.

Sophia Esteed

m e l o d y . e x e
I see Mary Sues...they're everywhere. They don't e
Website
sophiachi.livejournal.com
Hmm...now that Square is now Square-ENIX, I think the Enix RPG characters could get a piece of KH fame. Like some characters from the Dragon Quest and Star Ocean game series. Roger and Peppita from SO:TTEOT would fit well ^-^;; They could make Luther, the final boss of SO:TTEOT, as an optional boss, like Seph in KH1. That's all I could think of for now I guess.

T

Tyler Durden

the only square games i play are Final Fantasy and Kingdom HEarts, so no I don't want any other square characters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back