• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Other sides of Disney Worlds. Is it possible??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora is Barbie

:cool:Well, I've been hearing alot about the fact that there may be other "sides" or Sora and stuff. (The BHK is one of these examples.) Well, it just hit me.

Could there be other sides to the worlds?

Like, in Destiny's Islands. That was changed into an evil wasteland by Ansem. That would qualify to be an "evil" version of the original Destiny's Islands.

What I am bascially saying is, perhaps the worlds also have "other sides" to them, like a twilight version and a dark version. Maybe we may even be able to explore them in KH2.

What are your ideas on this?

Last edited:

darkweilder

yeah and maybe you can be the one who changes them by using the darkness in you heart. Maybe.......this is a cool idea. even if it wasn't true that should be part of the game.

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
i dunno bout it, cause ansem just made it look like a huge wasteland (which i thought looked cool, yet depressing) it wasn't really like the other side cause it was an illusion, but it could be possible...imagine wonderland and atlantica as a barren wasteland *shudders*

karthikg

haha.. anyways..good idea mate.. i personally think its not true, if it is, then that one guy who posted that bhk is soras brother, that guys right.. but it makes u think.. good job

C

cam ron 77

I like that idea too. hmm.... i'm having a hard time imagining nightmare before christmas's darkside though, seeing as it already is dark and stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back