• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Other Side of your Heart

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal_Key

Hey everyone its been a while.

In KH:CoM Vexen tells that the other side of his heart's memories (Roxas) created Twilight Town in that game. But I have two issues with that statement:

1) How can Roxas's memories be reciprocated in Sora's heart if Roxas hasn't come in contact with it? Since Roxas is a nobody, he is completely devoid of a heart. Meaning that for his memories to be in Sora's heart, he would have to come in contact with him for it to be there.

2) If it was a memory that Vexen crafted from Roxas himself, how did he know it was going to need it? Also, does this mean that it is possible to use the power of CO's card memores outside of CO?

Its been bothering me for a while. What do you guys think?

Hassergam

Website
www.last.fm
Well, first of all I've got my doubts about if Vexen was referring specifically to Roxas' memories.
Also, it does not make much sense since Roxas' is not living in Twilight Town yet, right?, so where those memories come from?, I don't think from Roxas

Dark - Roxas

Well, first of all I've got my doubts about if Vexen was referring specifically to Roxas' memories.
Also, it does not make much sense since Roxas' is not living in Twilight Town yet, right?, so where those memories come from?, I don't think from Roxas

Umm, didn't Xemnas find him in Twilight Town. Which would give him those memories.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
1) How can Roxas's memories be reciprocated in Sora's heart if Roxas hasn't come in contact with it? Since Roxas is a nobody, he is completely devoid of a heart. Meaning that for his memories to be in Sora's heart, he would have to come in contact with him for it to be there.

Roxas and Axel were seen in the Days trailers in Twilight Town - during the period in which CoM took place. Roxas would have lots of Memories from TLTW for Vexen to use.
As for how Vexen got the Memories -
Option 1 - Sora and Roxas are well known to be related where their Memories are concerned. While Sora himself may not have access to Roxas's Memories, that's not to say they're unreachable otherwise through him. I find this to be somewhat less likely these days.
Option 2 - The Memories were sampled from Roxas himself. We know he was in Castle Oblivion thanks to the Trailers, and even before that, experiments were performed on various Members' Memories there. Esepcially in light of the nature of Namine's powers, it's highly likely Roxas was used as a subject, be it with his consent and knowledge of it - or without it altogether.

2) If it was a memory that Vexen crafted from Roxas himself, how did he know it was going to need it? Also, does this mean that it is possible to use the power of CO's card memores outside of CO?

He pulled it out of nowhere, probably as a part of an experiment or something. To top it all, Axel and Larxene seemed terrified by the mere possibility he'd use it - seeing how that would go against their plan to use Sora, and Vexen was against Marluxia's "camp" in CO. he probably plotted it for a while if not all along.

Eternal_Key

Well that makes sense but what I don't get is why he said the other side of his HEART. And he also claimed he got it from the battle with Sora, meaning that according to this statement this was something that spawned from the moment. But then again Vexen could just be lying...

Apasstrife

Roxas and Axel were seen in the Days trailers in Twilight Town - during the period in which CoM took place. Roxas would have lots of Memories from TLTW for Vexen to use.
As for how Vexen got the Memories -
Option 1 - Sora and Roxas are well known to be related where their Memories are concerned. While Sora himself may not have access to Roxas's Memories, that's not to say they're unreachable otherwise through him. I find this to be somewhat less likely these days.
Option 2 - The Memories were sampled from Roxas himself. We know he was in Castle Oblivion thanks to the Trailers, and even before that, experiments were performed on various Members' Memories there. Esepcially in light of the nature of Namine's powers, it's highly likely Roxas was used as a subject, be it with his consent and knowledge of it - or without it altogether.

He pulled it out of nowhere, probably as a part of an experiment or something. To top it all, Axel and Larxene seemed terrified by the mere possibility he'd use it - seeing how that would go against their plan to use Sora, and Vexen was against Marluxia's "camp" in CO. he probably plotted it for a while if not all along.

m... but look this video...vexen says that he found the twilight town card in sora's depliest memories...so, i dont think that roxas was involved in this....
YouTube - [ENGLISH] KH Re:CoM - Walkthrough [77] - Vexen Fight #1 - 11th Floor (80 HP) (after the battle)
i also dont think he was lying.....

i have a little crazy idea about this...here we go...

first....as we all know sora used soul eater to free kairi's heart...in that moment roxas was created and sora became a heartless..then kairi's light brought back sora.... and this is the complication....we have sora (b+s+h) and roxas (b+s)... well...i think the answer is in xenmas worlds (when we fought in HB fm+)......he sais to sora "you are not complete"....why not¿?... he has h+s+b...so he is complete....well here is my theory.... i think sora is this: 1/2B + 1/2 S + heart... an the other part of his B and S is roxas......also...roxas has a conection with sora's heart, coz he's his nobody ( and his "other part")... of course all are going to say...well what about namine¿?...well, she is not a nobody...she's something else...

Last edited:

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Seeing how the FAQ I just peeked at said you can fight the Unknown after you reach the end of the world, Sora is most definitely not whole. He's only a Heart. He's not whole because Roxas has his B+S.
Namine has nothing ,regardless of what she might really be.

Eternal_Key

So how does the memory of a B + S stir up old feelings/sentiments in a heart if they are separated (Roxas and Sora)? I base that question from the beginning part of this video:

YouTube - KH Re:CoM, English cutscene: 38 - Twilight Town: Sora's Visit (Part 1)

How can Sora "feel" familiar in TT if it is Roxas's memory, whom he never had any contact with? How can Vexen copy emotion onto a World Card?

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice

I thought it more as, Vexen broke through the barrier seperating the "sides" of Sora's heart to get to Roxas.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Sora and Roxas are an enigma. Which means Nomura can screw around with them to his Heart's desire and get away with it.
Until we see at least Kairi and Namine going through the same thing though, I suggest to let it rest. Too many variables to consider, especially with Sora, Roxas, and whatever Ven might also screw up there.

Apasstrife

So how does the memory of a B + S stir up old feelings/sentiments in a heart if they are separated (Roxas and Sora)? I base that question from the beginning part of this video:

YouTube - KH Re:CoM, English cutscene: 38 - Twilight Town: Sora's Visit (Part 1)

How can Sora "feel" familiar in TT if it is Roxas's memory, whom he never had any contact with? How can Vexen copy emotion onto a World Card?

maybe coz the "other side" of sora's hearts is conected to the other side of his body (roxas), and roxas know the place

Sora and Roxas are an enigma. Which means Nomura can screw around with them to his Heart's desire and get away with it.
Until we see at least Kairi and Namine going through the same thing though, I suggest to let it rest. Too many variables to consider, especially with Sora, Roxas, and whatever Ven might also screw up there.

for the first time... i agree with you....too many unknown things

Key of Valor

The Professor
I think the other side of the heart is similar to one's subconscious,
where memories and connections that the conscious mind is not
aware about reside. I really think there is some deeper meaning to
Sora's other side of his heart. Like Riku's memories, Twilight Town had
no people in it, which struck me as a bit mysterious, seeing how Roxas'
memories of Twilight Town should at least include Hayner, Olette,
and Pence, even though he only met them twice (or maybe more
occassions as well). Maybe it was just coincident that Sora didn't
bump into anyone, but perhaps theres another reason why the
memory was void of anyone.

megatron532

Website
www.youtube.com
I think some of you may have overlooked the fact that Riku went to Twilight Town in CoM as well, and as far as we know he has no nobody. Ithink the organization lied when they said the cards were crafted from memory

Key of Valor

The Professor
An Organization Member did not give that card to Riku.
Mickey found that card in the Realm of Darkness. According
to Mickey, the card seemed like it thought it belonged to Riku.

I suspect it might be related to Xehanort's memories.

Key of Valor

The Professor
Xehanort was likely inside Riku during CoM.
And the cards do revolve around memory,
which is why I said it might be connected
to Xehanort's memories.

qster

The Last Bulbasaur
well, she is not a nobody...she's something else...
In R/R mode in CoM in the D report it says this:

A young witch who can manipulate memories.
Under orders from the Organization, Naminé shadowed Kairi and altered Sora`s memory. But the forgiveness in Sora`s heart moved her to disobey those orders.
Now she watches over Sora until the reconstruction of his memories is complete.

Key of Valor

The Professor
I'd place my money on Namine simply being a Nobody.

I think Kairi's heart was sleeping in the other side of
Sora's heart during KH1. Possibly some other heart
might be sleeping there as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back