• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Other Possible Real World Location for Quadratum

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sonofjafar

Awards
If Shibuya, Tokyo exists in Quadratum, why not America? I’m thinking Burbank, California considering that’s where the Walt Disney Studio is but any famous city in the states could work really. I’m thinking that since Quadratum is apparently the real world Riku might end up showing up there by accident and have to find a way to Japan from California

Idreamaboutcats

Awards
Okinawa, probably. I think I saw a billboard advertising a beach vacation in Quadratum, and if that world is what I think it is, then there’s probably going to be an expy of the Okinawa Island chain there, especially since there’s now an islander kid roaming around the city doing god-knows-what.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Sora or Riku would only appear in Burbank if they were gonna walk off a sound stage on the Walt Disney Studios lot like She-Hulk lol. Not a god damn interesting thing in that god-forsaken city unless you count Porto’s and IKEA as cool destinations. Or the ice skating rink. Literally a city devoid of anything worthwhile unless you work at a studio there. Just the absolute worst and most flat place.

As far as locations go, it would be whatever any films are based on. New York, San Francisco, London…

I don’t think Sora will be leaving the metropolitan area of Tokyo except when it involves going to other film locations. Quadratum is the game’s hub.

AegisXIII

Awards
That's a great idea actually. And there is a DisneyLand in Tokyo. That would be a good oportunity to go there and have Sora interacting with the mascots.

Back