• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Other Nobodies

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
In the Strategy guide, for the profile on Hayner and Setzer, they have the symbol as Nobodies, instead of the "third" symbol which was used to represent the non-heartless and non-nobody enemies. Could it be a mistake, or are they really Nobodies?
If you dont know what Im talking about, look under the "Bosses and Rivals" section of the guide. Notice how each Heartless boss hasa Heartless symbol next to them, and every Nobody has a Nobody symbol next to them. Now, the "normal" bosses, like Sephiroth, Pete, Oogie Boogie, etc. have a third symbol, which is a square and an X in the middle. Now look at Hayner and Setzer, they have Nobody symbols.

Fire Tears

I thought everyone in Twightlight Town was a nobody. In one of Ansem's Secret Reports, he says, "This world is created for these nobodies." or something similar to that, most likely referring to Twighlight Town.

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
Is that so? I may have missed it.. or maybe he was referring to The world that never was? But if thats true... how come Seifer isnt classified as a Nobody?

The M.C.

JTTW
yeah, i remember diz or ansem or whatever saying:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

so that he probably just created everyone there. uh-oh, but then i remember him saying that anmine and roxas came out as nobodies differently, so that means roxas's friends came out wrong too!
but if im wrong then everything i said was wrong to then lol.

KingdomQueenHeart

Website
www.myspace.com
Roxas and Namine are different bcz. Namine is Kairi's Nobody, but Kairi doesnt have a heartless bcz she is a princess of light, and isnt of her heart "returning" to the dark releam w/ the rest of the hearts into that Kingdom Hearts thing... but her heart went into Sora's body (ansem's notes states that) And Roxas is Sora's nobody and he is different bcz Sora was a heartless but came back fro the darkness he was in, making roxas unable to remember being a human or something like that.... all of this is in ansems reports u find through the game. So i dont think all of the people in twilight town r special nobodies, but they all might be nobodies, who knos

E

Eclipse

hayner and such are not nobodies. they are fake friends created in a fake twilighttown out of data i believe

unless there really are a hayner, pence, and olette in a real twilight town, but have never met roxas before :confused:

Fire Tears

I didn't mean to sound so certain, I'm so lost. I suspected he was talking about The World That Never Was but Twighlight Town seem more possible because Namine and Roxas was in TT.

Didn't the princesses lose their too? If so, do they have nobodies?

xxwunlilvietxx

actually...
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back