• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Osterix Chronicles

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Chapter 9.

I really liked meeting the boss in this chapter. He and Spadille share a common goal. So I'm glad a deal worked out in their favor. It was quite insightful learning more about Kearn and Spadille's relationship to. I had a bit of a laugh from Kearn stealing a glass of wine. It's too bad Spadille held him back from the guard kicking a kid's butt for stealing. I almost thought by the end Kearn would've went and gave him the money he stole from the place they went to. Otherwise, I can't wait to hear the joke Kearn learned from a beggar. xD Otherwise, it was a great chapter and I can't wait to see what's next!

Hoid

Awards
I think I've got some explaining to do.

It's been over three months since last I updated this, and I've really got no excuse for that. I got a bit sidetracked with the Twelve Shots of Summer challenge, but throughout late September and all of October I've been super busy. I'm sorry it took so long, and I hope to be able to write this story more frequently. My current goal is to finish two to three chapters per month, perhaps more if possible. I'm really excited about what the future of the Osterix Chronicles holds, as I believe I have a firm grasp of how I'm going to continue this story. Anyways, I hope you all enjoy Chapter Ten, and hopefully Chapter Eleven will be here sometime soon!

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Chapter 10.

Talk about a brutal training session. Laurent seems to regret his past actions, which is good character growth for him. I can't really blame Sull for feeling the way he does about him though. Especially seeing how protective he is of his sister. You know, I wonder if Dirge has something on the Osterix? And the Osterix knows it well enough to confide in him because of the saying, 'keep your friends close but your enemies closer'. Or maybe the Osterix hopes for a day where Dirge can kill him? I doubt I'm anywhere close to guessing correctly about it. xD In the meantime, it's good to learn about the Card's they use too. Feels good to read this story again, cause my mind was a bit fuzzy about what happened beforehand. Definitely worth the wait!

And it's okay! You know you can take breaks, right? You got to take care of yourself first after all! So update when you can. I'll always be around to read it when you do. C:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back