• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Orlando Bloom

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jk4eva

I'm one of those unfortunate people from a different country where it's uncertain when some movies will come out. :/

Could you elaborate on your opinion without giving away the plot, please? It couldn't be that bad, right?

Lost Heaven

buried in my thoughts
Website
xxlostheavenxx.livejournal.com
It's a very good story, but I think it would've been better if someone else had directed it. It moves very slow in the beginning but it did get better, then slowed down again during the end.

rikubaka67

Awards
Orlando Bloom is HOTT!!!!!!!!!

I have many many many pics of him, and I haven't seen Elizabethtown yet, but I want to soooooo badly!

Elphaba_1

Author
I saw Elizabethtown a long time ago, it's alrite, but Orli is so damn sexy. I have sooooo many pics of him in my room and i have a stand of him as Legolas. who wants to know more about Orli, please type "YES PLEASE!!!!!!!!"

ERD

Okay ya he's dead sexy but looking really really really really hard under all that hottness, I think I can say that he sucks at acting but hey who's complaining? *giggles*OMG ORLANDO BLOOM IS DEAD SEXY!!!AAHHHHHHHH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back