• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Oringinal Worlds Back?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roshitheman

If you go on sorasdoman.net on its newsboard it said that Altancia will return and also Hundred Acre Woods so wouldn't that mean all the worlds from kh1 will come back like that Buena Vista website said they would

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Atlantica will be a lot better in this game. It will be about the real movie, which is good. We may not even have to fight Ursula underwater anymore!

It could be on the ship and you fall in the water. And then youll have to get up on the boat as fast as you can so you wont be hit by an energy ball of Ursula.

kizzyke

the only worlds i think are good enough to return are Hollow bastion ,traverse town, disney castle, colliseum, neverland (maybe) and halloween town...
And they're all coming back (not sure about traverse town and neverland)
But the others...I would find it rather stupid then cool...I'm tired of beating them after 3 years of KH...

MDO2

yes they are coming back, but Atlantica i hated, i couldn't even move properly, thatis probably why it took so long to beat Ursula! But if it comes back i hope they can swim without fins or a turtle or a squid

Soo true...but I really didn't have that much trouble with the movement, but yeah I also heard that all the previous worlds are returning...

riku7244

i really dont like that idea i mean i would not mide seeing all soras old friends but if they bring all the old worlds back that mean there going to be less new worlds.

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
Yep,It's true. Confirmed at Buena Vista Games Website. All worlds will be returning from the original Kingdom Hearts.Plus!,the new ones in KH2 such as,Lion King,steamboat willie,Twilight Town,Deep Dive City,POTC,Disney castle,Faybled CountrySide,and Mulan. And there could possibly be more. So so far that means 20 confirmed worlds! Thats nearly twice as much as the worlds in KH1! Man I swear this is going to be a fun,long game! I can't wait anymore!:eek:

Last edited:

MDO2

I think that some of the worlds will be the sequal so you can, in a sense, say that they are new worlds....for example Return of Jafar is the sequal to Aladdin, Return to Neverland, well since the Hercules level never had a story Ancient Greece and so on....

Marluxia Diablos

It might not be so bad though... Nomura said that all of the worlds were redesigned. None of the old stuff will be returning. So maybe atlantica won' suck so bad this time around...maybe...

d_fallen_1

atlantica is confirmed to be back, but this time you can go on land. no news have been made on the rest of the worlds, and do wish they never return with the exception of neverland.

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
so that means wonderland and deep jungle are back. I didnt like those worlds. Atlantica i didn't like the controls. hopefully they change them. Every other world was awesome though.

Fantasy Angel

Website
www.geocities.com
Oo being on land for TLM sounds like a plan to me, movement was a nightmare. -_- I really hope the old worlds aren't featured to much like the sequals because well...they sucked. XD

One world that I can live without would be Alice in Wonderland!

<--still can't get over that they used her as a Princess of Heart

kizzyke

There are a lot of people who don't like that world...i'm one of them...
If the original world are returning, they sure had to make some adjustments cause they know that a lot of people think the atlantica world sucked...
We'll see what they made of it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back