• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Original Voices and such

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Key to the light

GODtada Will Reign
I thought Id start a topic about this since no one else has. in the interview, nomura said that for us north american peoples (or others) he would like us to hear the japanese voice acting...so does that mean that hes actually considering our petitions and other acts? what are your thoughts on the subject..and please DO NOT FLAME...i am totally against it no matter what the reason is.

urutapu

He probably knows nothing about this site's petitions, but the fan community is still angry over the original Final Mix. I'm sure he at least knows that much.

I

The Show Must Go On
i hope he doesn't mess up axel-sama's voice, cuz if he does those are sum serious fighting words... but yay, that would be pretty awesome if it came out here because of what he said.... (i want quinton flynn, dammit!)

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I'm pretty sure that Axel's voice actors will remain the same since he's the only Organization XIII member to be in both Chain of Memories and Kingdom Hearts II, but all of the others are up in the air.

Xemmories

Website
www.freewebs.com
If Nomura decides that we will get KHII:FM then most likely it will be in japanese, that's what I'm thinking he means. Which is better than nothing. And it would be better for the U.S. Release for RE:COM. Since Sora's (i forget the actor's name) voice has already matured you won't be able to hear the same voice that would fit the time era of COM if you understand what I'm saying.

Little_Red

betch.
hmm...who knows..Haley is OLD! So how would they find a younger actor for him? Oh well SE will figure soething out. And Axel's voice actor is like 40...weird

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
^No, it won't. I would not be able to stand Goofy and Donald's Japanese voices. Atlantica sounded more rediculous than the English version.

What I think Nomura means is that he's going to do what he did with Advent Children's release in the U.S. Meaning there will be an option to have English voices or Japanese voices.

KH2KManiack16

I hope that is not what it means. I enjoy hearing the story played out in English. I heard some of Japenese portions, it does NOT sound the actual Disney characters at all as we know them. It sounded much worse for us, it was fine for the Japenese. If it is Japenese with English subtitles, there is no way I'm getting it, I will be happy with what I have. If they did make it into English they would still have the same voices for the characters, right? I don't think the game would be the same witout Page O' Hara( Belle), Eddy Murphy( Mushu), and Johnny Depp( Jack Sparrow).

CuStArD LuVeR

I AM THE ONE AND ONLY
No way would I want Final Mix in America to be japanese. That's be stupid. Anyways, KH-vids gives us the japanese versions and english versions.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
It really doesn't matter to me, I like the Japanese voice actors, cause they sound more emotionally into the characters...like the emotion level is voiced to the max!...But I also wanna know exactly what there sayin, meaning I'd also like the English voices...

Cause personally, Axel sounded cool in both japanese & english, Saix sounded the same, and Xemnas sounded way better in japanese.....

So if they make the voices in Japanese for COM....I'm curious to hear how they'll sound....

Sailor Moon

FIGHTING EVIL BY MOONLIGHT
i say he might make two versions for us if he lets us get it

one will be japense and the other will be english he would let us play it how they would hear it

urutapu

I hope that is not what it means. I enjoy hearing the story played out in English. I heard some of Japenese portions, it does NOT sound the actual Disney characters at all as we know them. It sounded much worse for us, it was fine for the Japenese. If it is Japenese with English subtitles, there is no way I'm getting it, I will be happy with what I have. If they did make it into English they would still have the same voices for the characters, right? I don't think the game would be the same witout Page O' Hara( Belle), Eddy Murphy( Mushu), and Johnny Depp( Jack Sparrow).

xD; Dude, have you not HEARD the Japanese Disney voices? The vast majority of them sound exactly the same as in English. Just, well...in Japanese. The best example is probably Ursula. She sounds. Exactly. The same.

Which means Disney in Japan must've worked pretty hard on their dubbing. :D~

EDIT: And just so you know, Depp was so swamped with work at the moment he didn't do Sparrow in the English KHII. I was disappointed, but, well..nothing to do about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back