• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Original Urban/Cyberpunk Post Apocalyptic Post Rapture RP

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SwagStarIV

I just logged in... And got so many trophies
Awards
Ok so... I'm thinking of starting an Urban Post Apocolyptic RP about 3 teens and 3 young adults going against a society ran by drones and 3 adults. The scene is about 100 years after the events of Jesus and the Rapture. So basically, most of society has been wiped out due to the Divine War (Gonna come up with a name for that). The only people left are the descendants of the left behind. They were angels who refused to go to heaven and stayed on earth, to rejuvinate the population of Earth with the random humans who also chose to stay. Im thinking this is the 4th generation since the departure of Jesus. The purpose is that the 3 teens are pure angels 3 young adults are hybrids and the 3 adults are human. The angels carry telekinetic and revitalization powers. While hybrids can only use revitalization powers. Humans utilize technology. Angels rebuke the use of modern technology and hybrids dont mind. Im thinking the teens and young adults are seperate rebel squads that are both trying to raid this huge sky skraper/tower/castle like building. Which is really tall, vast, and can't be knocked down. At the top is technology that could progress their society from Urban to the Cyberpunk era and what the young adults are looking for. While in the center is where the arena/adult fortress/generator that powers the drone society is that the teens want. The path is flooded with various drones/turret cams/animal mechs on every corner. Im thinking of releasing a floor plan every week or 2 to progress the story. and if you dont continue to move the story along or give some valid explanation by then, you will be killed by poisonous gas within a 3 day period.

Im seeing teens have close range weapons. (1. Sword, twin daggers, shield (My character) 2. bo staff and a dagger, which connect into a spear, and another close weapon of choice. 3. Gauntlets and 2 other close weapons of choice) while the young adults have mid range weapons (1. Pistol Champ.(Nothing but semi and automatic pistols) 2. Shotgun Shogun. (Nothing but a pump, a semi, and an automatic shotgun.) 3. Tactical Bombarder (bombs, mines, and a slingshot)) and the adults use heavy machinery. (All have miniature mechs,1. Decked with miniguns, 2. Decked with assault rifles and a sniper. 3. Flamethrower/Hydro pump/Static Discharge/ any other elemental emitter you can think of) You can choose whatever type of weapon you like, those arejust the blue prints. I dont care if its a 8 barrel shotgun mingun, as long as its portable for a 20 year old. I hope this wasn't to long, but is anybody interested?

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
This sounds pretty interesting to me. If you come up with a conventional way to convey the angels without the typical wings with feathers and make it something unique, I'm in DEFINITELY. I'd like to hear the story and circumstances fleshed out a little more. But I can definitely wait, my questions don't have to be answered now. The weapons system is a little sketch for me too. But I'm definitely liking the religious aspect. How the 3 remaining humans survived the rapture and all the other humans are gone poses a question. as well as what the robots andmech are about and how they came to that power and what they plan to do, but that is all up to you honestly.

All in all, you've definitely piqued my interest. I'd really like to see what you come up with breh.

SwagStarIV

Awards
Nice! Iunderstand yu don't need answers now, but i got free time haha Long story short. After the war Jesus is supposed to take everyone with him, good or bad. But it never said they had to go. So basically im saying these are the people that choose to stay. The weapon system makes there be a need for teamwork. The angels in my view look like your average person, just a little more animated. Like i was gonna use Ness from Earthbound as my Angel. They can have wings if you want, or they can be partially animal, there is no set image for the angel. They cannot be made of energy... (Thinks about Ubi <.< l >.>) The thing that makes someone an angel is their telekinetic powers. Each angel is able to create a telkinetic shield around them selves, which can only sustain a small amount of damage before it breaks. Some characters have more than one, but thats a story for another time. The drones were created by the angels for a different purpose, then the humans stole the generator, and this is basically them getting it back. The world isn't completely void of people, due to the angels focus on repopulating the Earth, but that means that the majority of the people are hybrids and pure angels are rare, along with pure humans

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
Okay, this makes sense in a creative way I'll accept that. And this is assuming from the creativity and universe in your story, if Jesus returns and takes everybody into Heaven, this must be a world where God decided NOT to burn the Earth in fire and essentially START OVER. The world burned in fire and stayed. And the angels stayed because they wished to repopulate. But WHY would they do that instead of go to Heaven? Maybe thats a personal choice the angels made, either way it doesnt really matter lmao

Yeah, I agree, but the predetermined weapons is a little eh. It might ward off RPers who feel restricted to have to use a weapon. Then again it might not seeing as how Im interested lmao.

Okay so an angel has telekenetic abilities and thats the only way you could tell they are an angel? Personally, I think it would be better if each angel had a respecitve telekinetic power along with the sheild to differentiate them, butthe telekinetic power has to be something positive. but i think i see where your going with that.

Okay so this takes place years after the angels who stayed have already repopulated?

SwagStarIV

Awards
Yea. (<.< I forgot the world was supposed to burn from the intense battle.) But lets say god pissed on the earth and put out the flames haha

The predetermined weapons thing could cause negative effects... I did that cause it plays in with their differing personalities. Each persons weapon of preference is due to the type of person they are. Kinda like Organization XIII. Also Im gonna allow people to add things to the weapons, like bayonets or their choice of attachment (think call of duty), but as long as they have the main set they are supposed to have and they dont step to far into the realm of the other group (Like wielding a gun and a sword, unless its your telekinetic power... Loop hole shawty) Its kinda like a challenge to make your character according to the characteristics of their fighting abilities.

The idea about them having separate powers is exactly where i was gonna go with it, like one can lift and move things as well as fly, while another can control a singular drone, and the third can enhance their weapons abilities through telekinetically enhancing it. I just know whatev the powers are they can only have 3 basic powers and 1 advanced powers. Making 4 telekinetic techniques. while they have 3 basic revitalization techniques and 1 advanced revitalization technique. So 8 techniques for angels. Prolly 4 for hybrids. Split however they like.

There will prolly be a list of techniques. I'll have each person choose from them just as the would choose a ranking position in any other RP. Like make it a first come first served type of thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back