• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

original soundtracks

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rascus213

disney worlds, great movies, but that feel isn't perfectly captured in kh
for kh3(and any other kh game) i feel that they disney worlds need original soundtracks from the movie
Halloween for example, was perfect, with "this is Halloween" playing it really felt like we were in that world, it felt rite, the only change needed here would be to play "whats this" in Christmas town

so lets make a list, ill need some help with it tho

soundtracks that should be featured in disney worlds(with every disney world used so far)

the pride lands: "this land" for the pridelands, hakuna matata for the oasis, and king of pride rock for priderock

beasts castle: the beauty and the beast song

agrabah: cave of wonders= Arabian night, town part=the song from the beginning( name please)

port royal: he's a pirate and perhaps if we move into the second and third movie davy jones theme(the organ song)

atlantica: this ones good(under the sea)

100 acre wood:
again alrdy ok(whinnie the pooh theme)

suggestions for worlds i didn't get is needed, thank you

-suggested by Apollo-

Deep Jungle: Two Worlds , Trashin' the camp (when at camp site), and The Gorillas(when actually in the jungle)

Space Paranoids: Wormhole (For the cycle game), Creation of Tron (everywhere else)

Wonderland: I'm late (the first two areas, and court area), Curiosity Leads To Trouble(everywhere else)

Land of Dragons: I'll Make a Man Out of You (the campsite) That's all I could place, because I don't remember the movie all that well.

Hercules: Zero to Hero (during training mini games), One Last Hope (during the games), Speak of the Devil (Underworld), The Hydra Battle (The Hydra Battle)

Monstro: Monstro the Whale (whole level)*

Neverland: You can Fly! You can Fly! You can Fly! (when on the deck of the ship), Hook's Waltz ( rest of the world) But I think the clock tower music was perfect, and was one of my favorite places in the game.

* The song wasn't the orginal movie but was wrote for it.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

Apollo

Silver Member
I'm not going to list when for all of them.

Deep Jungle: Two Worlds , Trashin' the camp (when at camp site), and The Gorillas(when actually in the jungle)

Space Paranoids: Wormhole (For the cycle game), Creation of Tron (everywhere else)

Wonderland: I'm late (the first two areas, and court area), Curiosity Leads To Trouble(everywhere else)

Agrabah: I believe you're talking about Friend Like Me

Land of Dragons: I'll Make a Man Out of You (the campsite) That's all I could place, because I don't remember the movie all that well.

Hercules: Zero to Hero (during training mini games), One Last Hope (during the games), Speak of the Devil (Underworld), The Hydra Battle (The Hydra Battle)

Neverland: You can Fly! You can Fly! You can Fly! (when on the deck of the ship), Hook's Waltz ( rest of the world) But I think the clock tower music was perfect, and was one of my favorite places in the game.

* The song wasn't the orginal movie but was wrote for it.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
I'm not going to list when for all of them.

Agrabah: I believe you're talking about Friend Like Me

* The song wasn't the orginal movie but was wrote for it.

^ These are pretty good.
Didn't have a problem with the music in the game. Don't really think we need different music every time we enter a different area though.

Ta-Chan

/E S C A P E;;ǝɹnlıɐɟ
Atlantica had alot of music from the movie
I liked the music throughout though, and you gotta think of the person composing the music and how they're supposed to earn money

Aria

braver by the minute
I was fine with the way it was they already had world-fitting music playing

rascus213

i think it matters b/c it makes it feel more like the real movie
when your in the pride lands and suddenly during a cut scene they play "friends in my heart" which is meant for srk it just ruins the whole feel of it

maybe alot of you dont care, but being a musician its a major deal to me

p.s apollo ty, ill add those to my list, knew the songs just not the names

Zeagal

Lick It Good
I like this. I think there should have been more background songs for each world. It gets boring sometimes when the music doesn't fit the area. It shouldn't be overdone though. I would get annoyed if there were more than two.

Pratiko

Awards
I don't really care about the music in the worlds... as long as they don't suck.

Also, I really like music, play guitar, etcetc, but while playing it isn't THAT important... I just care about what the characters have to say or what they're doing at the time.

Aria

braver by the minute
I'm a musician too, I just thoguht the music they had playing was fine at the time(I haven't played kh2 in a while though so I'll check it out agian)

Izayoi

galactic cancer
I don't really care about the music in the worlds... as long as they don't suck.

Also, I really like music, play guitar, etcetc, but while playing it isn't THAT important... I just care about what the characters have to say or what they're doing at the time.

So, what I can suddenly conclude form this is that if KH2 had no good music it would be...a lot worse.

Pratiko

Awards
So, what I can suddenly conclude form this is that if KH2 had no good music it would be...a lot worse.

You can conclude that KH2 is already a bad game. Worse music would make it fail. And music doesn't really care (for me) as long as it's not bad/annoying/repetitive. KH2's music was fine. I liked the Org XIII theme and some boss themes.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Gawd in KH1 the boss music for the first Darkside battle and Guard Armor, I forget the name, was just this epic peice that told me it was going to be a good fight.

Pratiko

Awards
Night of Fate or Destiny's Force?

I've got the complete soundtrack, btw.
TORRENT FTW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back