• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Original roleplay?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I've had this idea for a while now, but I wanted to see if there was any interest for it before I made a new roleplay~ The story is a slightly post-apocalyptic one, but it's set in another world where you have somehow ended up in. You must escape monsters and "puppets," and find the way out of this world before the one who controls it makes you his next victim. It's a bit TWEWY-inspired, but it's definitely dark and even a bit horror-ish. (Not too much, but the main bad guy has powers that involve other peoples' greatest fears; not a great explanation, but I don't want to give too much away lulz.) Also, everyone gets super powers! Yay!

So yeah, would anyone be interested in this? ;w;

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Yes, I'd be interested in this. =D I like dark themes and I'd love to have super powers to avoid puppets. (I know I'm late to this but, I only saw this thread right now.)

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
I have tried to join two Roleplays of yours Rena. I made an attempt for the KH Newbie Roleplay a while back, which didn't pan out.

Then I think only a couple of us showed interest in your Blog-Style Roleplay which seemed really interesting (I kind of wish something would have happened with that...)

And you know what, this Roleplay sounds awesome and I just want to see one of these actually go somewhere! So if it gets started up, I am in!

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
yaaaay interest! :D Thanks guys!

I have tried to join two Roleplays of yours Rena. I made an attempt for the KH Newbie Roleplay a while back, which didn't pan out.

Then I think only a couple of us showed interest in your Blog-Style Roleplay which seemed really interesting (I kind of wish something would have happened with that...)

And you know what, this Roleplay sounds awesome and I just want to see one of these actually go somewhere! So if it gets started up, I am in!
Yeah, I'm sad that that first one panned out, but I'm definitely still interested in the blog-style one; there wasn't a ton of interest for it, though, so I didn't really do much with it. But, if there's still interest, I would definitely like to do it still! :D

And this one will definitely start, as long as there's interest. So... maybe two or three more people? But yeah, I'd really like to do this one!! ;w;

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
If anyone's still interested in this, then good news: I'm probably going to start this soon! :D Yeah, I completely forgot about this, unfortunately, but I'll definitely start it, if there's anyone's still interested!

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
This sounds really cool, but I don't know if I have the time for it. :\

Good luck with it, regardless!

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Yeah, I'm game. I really shouldn't cause I need to study... But why not? xD Whenever you get it up, Rena, you can count on me to join in. :D

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
This sounds really cool, but I don't know if I have the time for it. :\

Good luck with it, regardless!
Boooooo okies :c But I completely understand haha (I'm pretty busy myself, so not sure why I'm starting it, but PHFTTTT WHATEVS >0>)

And yay, thank you! :D

Yeah, I'm game. I really shouldn't cause I need to study... But why not? xD Whenever you get it up, Rena, you can count on me to join in. :D
Shweet! :D Glad to have you aboard! phfttttt studying ish silly, why would you do that lulz I'll see if I can set it up shortly (I have to figure out what's going to go into the first post ahhh ;0;)

MegaCore5

Awards
I this is pretty cool, but I'm a bit short on free time... (Screw it! Its too interesting!!) What the heck... I'm in!! Hope to get more details soon!

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Yay, glad you're gonna join! ;w; And no worries, it sounds like everyone who's gonna be apart of this is going to be busy lulz. I'll be pretty lax about how often everyone has to post in this, I guess O:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back