• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Original plots for Pixar properties.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

SomeKHFan

Awards
One thing I found interesting in KH3 is that Pixar had original plots used for all their Pixar properties. If I remember correctly this was part of their policy for any of their properties being used in KH3. That's why Toy Story, Monsters Inc and Ratatouille contained new original content, even though the last one was only a mini-game section.

What I am asking here is what original plots can people see being used for any potential future use of Pixar properties in future KH games?

D

Deleted member 246005

For Inside out, Ven wakes up inside Sora's subconcious and has to stop Vanitas from taking over.

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
One thing I found interesting in KH3 is that Pixar had original plots used for all their Pixar properties. If I remember correctly this was part of their policy for any of their properties being used in KH3. That's why Toy Story, Monsters Inc and Ratatouille contained new original content.
It actually looks to be the case. Not only that, when it comes to Pixar and the people who worked on these movies they are very protective with not just the plotlines of the movies but also the characters morals and their development that originated from these films reason for as you said that the MI world is after the first film and Toy Box plot is set between Toy Story 2 and Toy Story 3. I'd say it makes perfect sense to have original storylines for the Pixar worlds as it will protect the film's original story instead of doing an alternate version of the film and make several changes with KH elements added in, so I love this change.

Regarding original plots there are so many but for future potential Pixar films as worlds here are the following:

Inside Out - Either taking place after the movie's events or have it take place within one of the original character's mind (e.g. Sora, Kairi, etc..)

Coco - A new storyline focusing on SDG helping Miguel and his great-great relatives on a new threat that is threatening the spirit world and Santa Cecilia. The alebrijes could be an important story plot for the world cause in the film they are meant to be spirit guides that help Miguel such as Dante and Pepita. What if there was an antagonist that might corrupt an alebrije and turn it into a Heartless? I could so image the fight culminate with a Heartless boss based on the Mexican deity. Quetzalcoatl with Sora riding on Pepita in the vein of Baymax and the Magic Carpet.

Incredibles - Have the new storyline take place after the events of the 2nd movie when the Supers have been legalized.

D

Deleted member 246005

Incredibles- Terra Ven Aqua visited it back in Mr.Incredibles's Heyday.

Back