• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Original Chain of Memories Question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
So, this question is kind of pointless, but I'm curious; if anyone could answer: I'd greatly appreciate it:)

Anyway, does anyone know if Sora's "I can't go on line" here Game Over: Kingdom Hearts - Chains of Memories - YouTube was recorded during KHI, and was just never used (and they just opted to implement it in CoM)? Or did he record this line, and possibly battle grunts, specifically for the game?

Also... has anyone ever ripped this line of Sora's anywhere? I sort of want to use it for video editing...

And does anyone else wish lines like this would come back into the series? I like having Sora says something before he dies: it reminds me of TWEWY and games like that. But this seems to be the only KH (besides maybe in BbS) where they did this. Your thoughts?

...And does anyone know if Riku has a line like this in the game? I actually don't remember. XD

Last edited:

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Ahh, poor Sora. I feel bad watching him being struck down by a lowly Shadow over and over again just because I couldn't hear the "I can't go on" clearly.

I think Sora might have said the line some time during the course of KH1. It doesn't necessarily be among the battle grunts category, it could've been extracted from a dialogue. That said, I can't remember where or when he said so, although there's this suspicion that it's something that he would say after losing a match in Olympus Coliseum.

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
Ahh, poor Sora. I feel bad watching him being struck down by a lowly Shadow over and over again just because I couldn't hear the "I can't go on" clearly.

I think Sora might have said the line some time during the course of KH1. It doesn't necessarily be among the battle grunts category, it could've been extracted from a dialogue. That said, I can't remember where or when he said so, although there's this suspicion that it's something that he would say after losing a match in Olympus Coliseum.

Ack! How did I just see this now?! Sorry for the late reply. XD

And more than likely, it was something they recorded in KHI and just never used (as I don't think he said it in the Coliseum), but part of me's just curious if HJO ever recorded any lines for the original CoM. I mean, we'll never know, but it'd be cool if he did, since him sounding older in CoM is still sort of jarring to me. LOL.

And LOL, at you having to watch Sora die a million times, to hear him say that. Poor Sora, indeed;) If only the GBA sound system was a bit better, so you could have heard it better...

Anyway, thanks again for the reply:)

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
It always sounded to me like he was saying "I can't go on like this" and was being cut off, but that's not in KH1 either. Hrm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back