• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Original band names anyone?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

FinalSora04

Awards
Me and a couple of my friends arestarting a rock band, and we cant think of any good band namea...we want to have a wide variety in our music so if that helps...yea I have a few but other ideas may help

p.s.- i'll give you credit when i'm famous haha :lol:

Massive Attack

Dial 'M' for 'Motherfucker'
Awards
Alesteir Crowley's Medicine Compartment
Uselysses
The Royal Asshole
ehT ehT
The Mystic Pimps
Funky Funkahs
Hot Rats
The Avant Guards of Splendid Noise
Gordon Brown
Barry O' Bama

Endgame

:D
Me and a couple of my friends arestarting a rock band, and we cant think of any good band namea...we want to have a wide variety in our music so if that helps...yea I have a few but other ideas may help

p.s.- i'll give you credit when i'm famous haha :lol:

If your band can't think of an original name, how do you intend to think of original lyrics to your songs? Or are you going to get famous by messing around in your dad's garage and playing blink 182 covers?

How about 'Lost Cause'? It seems to sum up what your band is quite well.

Massive Attack

Dial 'M' for 'Motherfucker'
Awards
If your band can't think of an original name, how do you intend to think of original lyrics to your songs? Or are you going to get famous by messing around in your dad's garage and playing blink 182 covers?

How about 'Lost Cause'? It seems to sum up what your band is quite well.

Mudvayne are shit too. Don't kid yourself.

Endgame

:D

Hey, who the fuck are you anyway?

Arn't you that 'Stavros' retard who was always wasting my time PMing me trying to be my friend?

For the last time, I don't have a 'buddy list' and if I did, you wouldn't be on it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back