• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Oriculum +...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RIKUSFACE

IT lies u also need some energy crystal and somthing else but they already give it to u by then and i just got it today

overdrive

Orienter
Yes but when you use that one rock it halves the amount of items needed. Sorry I can't remeber the name of it. But those heartless outside of Merlins little house drop em. The ones with the huge books.

kiririkusora

there are 13 in the whole game and you need all 13 to make the utlma wepon
I DONT KNOW HOW MANY TIMES I HAVE TO SAY THIS

overdrive

Orienter
there are 13 in the whole game and you need all 13 to make the utlma wepon
I DONT KNOW HOW MANY TIMES I HAVE TO SAY THIS
You are totally wrong there are ONLY 7 of them in the game and you need the energy crystal to halve the amount needed.
I DONT KNOW HOW MANY TIMES I HAVE TO SAY THIS <_< Listen to me for the last time people.....

THE_UNKNOWNS

yep, but i wonder how many ppl get on looking for 13 in the game when it is completely impossible, just something to think about.

Huey Freeman

Here's this info I found might help.(I think someone already pointed this out already but here anyways)

1. Clear Atlantica.

2. Clear 100 Acre Wood.

3. Find the chest in the World That Never Was at the Brink Of Despair just before you go into the castle. There will be a big chest next to the save point. This is not the Orichalcum+. Turn around at this location and follow the short path across from the save point with the Orichalcum+ chest.

4. Clear Goddess of Fate Cup in the Underworld Coliseum.

5. Chest in Twilight Town, in Sunset Terrace where you went earlier in the game for the Seven Wonders. Jump on top of the train and you will see a chest on the roof of the big building (the one closest to to the sunset station).

6. Chest in Space Paranoids during the second visit there, just before you fight Commander Sark and the MCP.

7. Collect all Material in the game and give it to the Synthesis Moogle. He will give you an Orichalcum+. You need every single Material (shards, stones, gems, and crystals, including a regular Orichalcum).

Once you have all the orichalcum+ and other needs just follow this.

Sora's Ultima Weapon is obtained through item synthesis. Once you have obtained seven Orichalcum+s and the other ingredients, you will be able to synthesize it if you have an Energy Crystal. Note: You must be at least a level 2 Moogle to use energy items (for example, shards, stones, gems, and crystals). The items required are as follows:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back